Please read! New account and week of inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please read! New account and week of inactivity

Post by OasisMaximus on 12/21/2014, 12:53 pm

As the title says, i'm getting a new minecraft username/account. This is because I got the old username, Dr_CrazyyCPU_98, from a friend of Maarten. I had never played minecraft before, and me and maarten (who introduced me to this server) wanted to play on a server together but I didn't have a username back then. So he asked his friend, who didn't play minecraft anymore and had two accounts, if I could use one. Since then, I could use his account.
However, I wanted to log in earlier this week, and I had to log back in the launcher. Turn out he gave the account to someone else now who I didn't know, so it looks like I'll have to get another account.

Also, I went on a vacation today to my family in Germany. So the new account will have to wait till after the vacation (sunday 28th we're coming back).

I have not yet decided what the username will be. I do want to ask staff if they could please transfer my power (as it's called in the rules) to this new account once I get it.

Section of the rules about transferral of power:

c. Transferral of Power
As mentioned above, once the thread is approved by another moderator or administrator, they may add powers to the alternate account. If it is a staff member wishing to transfer power, meaning leave the other account as a non-staff account, a public thread must be made after the staff thread has been approved. If it is a non-staff member, they may only make a public thread that has to be approved by a moderator or an administrator.

If they choose to approve of this, can my stuff and my enderchest data please be copied to the new account and delete it from the other account? 

Me getting a new account means that I will never log back in the server with the old account. I will keep using this forum account though, just because it'll show my actual joining date to the server.

My introduction!

OasisMaximus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please read! New account and week of inactivity

Post by Paxination on 12/21/2014, 5:04 pm

We can do that as soon as you get back. Just reply here with the new mc name and we'll get you hooked up. We wont be able to do any thing till you login to the server at least once with the new account.

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 12/23/2014, 8:32 pm

Can you stick with a username that suggests a doctorate? I still wish to welcome you with "HEIL, DOCTER!"

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 12/24/2014, 2:01 pm

If you want, we do have the power to change your forums username to reflect your new username. Your forum join date will not be affected.

And like Pax said, we'd be more than happy to transfer everything over for you!

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 12/24/2014, 8:40 pm

I figured we could do that, just wasnt 100% positive it was possible, been a while since on forum admin panel. Didnt want to get his hopes up.

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus on 12/28/2014, 4:31 pm

I got a new username! It's a suggestion from Caleb: "OasisMaximus"!

It means means "the greatest oasis" or "oasis is the greatest" in latin, and I chose it because it is a combination of the server name and my irl nickname: Maxi. So sorry Shnoork, no Dr this time :p 

If staff could move my inventory/enderchest stuff to the new username and change my name on the forum, that would be amazing! Hope to see you all in-game soon in my brand-new username!

Also Pax, if you could change the whitelist of the FTB server to make me able to join, that would be amazeballs too!

My introduction!

OasisMaximus
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12/28/2014, 4:37 pm

Forum name changed, rest will take a bit, other staff are helping tho (J.w.)J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top