2 posters

Go down

Arrow_Man_  - Member App Empty Arrow_Man_ - Member App

Post by Arrow_Man_ 12/13/2014, 1:37 pm

Minecraft username: Arrow_Man_

Real name (recommended): Prefer not to say

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?:  From Mettenburg

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Just started today - 12/13/2014

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Once a day if I have time before bed and if I am good at school and home.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: No but Mettenburg said he will vote and split the money with me.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Mettenburg said he will.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): Because if I get banned I will get in big trouble at home. And because Mettenburg is helping me. And because this is my first server and I want to stay on it. And because X-Mas is coming up.

From Mettenburg -> I did help him with this app. but all the words are his. Forgive him for the lack of detail in the answers he is only 8 and this is his first server. I however I will try my best to help him follow the rules. He does know that he will get in trouble at home for not following the rules and for griefing and stealing. Any questions about Arrow_Man_ fell free to ask me or him (I will check his account daily for any messages). Thank you for your time.

Arrow_Man_
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Arrow_Man_  - Member App Empty Re: Arrow_Man_ - Member App

Post by 4emersons 12/13/2014, 2:12 pm

Approved! Welcome! Do /kits in-game to see your new kits. Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down