[Mod] Dr_Crazyy's Introduction!

+3
Mity
4emersons
OasisMaximus
7 posters

Go down

[Mod] Dr_Crazyy's Introduction! Empty [Mod] Dr_Crazyy's Introduction!

Post by OasisMaximus 11/14/2014, 4:44 pm

Hello everyone! 

Finally i'm making my introduction. I've been on the server for over a year now (since 3 nov. 2013), and I thought it was about time :p. I actually wanted to make this on my 1 year anniversary on the server, but although I was counting down the days before that date, I forgot it. So here it is anyways, my introduction.

My in real life name is Maximilian. Yes, Maximilian. It's a german name and in latin (maximilianus) it means something like "the greatest" (not trying to show off or anything, my parents chose this name for me :p). If you want to call me Maxi in game or something, that's totally fine by me!

So, my date of birth is the 8th of may 1999. That means that I'm now 15 years old. I go to the 4th grade of secondary school (here in the Netherlands, don't know what it is in 'Murica), to the "gymnasium", which is basically the normal subjects with latin. 

I live in the Netherlands, in Utrecht to be exact. I'm half dutch and half german myself, because my moms side is from Germany. I have one brother and one sister, my brother is 13 years old and my sister is 11. My parents divorced 2.5 years ago, but luckily they live near eachother and we spend time with both of them.

My passions are music and football (soccer). I have been taking piano classes for almost 9 years now, and I think it only get's better and better. I also like to listen to music. I really like pop, house, progressive house and also "modern" classical music/minimal music, mostly for the piano, from for example Ludovico Einaudi. Like I said, I also really like playing football/soccer. I've been in a football club for 8 years now, and I'm also still enjoying this. Sometimes I go playing football with my friends, for example maarten, who you probably know (maarten1708). 

Maarten and me are in real life best friends, and he is the one that showed me this server. We met about 2 years ago, when we both were in the 2nd grade of secondary school. We've been good friends ever since. I like to hang around with other friends too, especially in groups, doing fun stuff like swimming for example.

You might have been wondering about why I have such a wierd in-game name: Dr_CrazyyCPU_98. I actually got it from a friend of maarten, who had 2 accounts anyway and wasn't playing minecraft anymore. So I didn't choose the name, and I don't know why he chose this one. But I've started liking it quite a bit actually.

Lastly, I might post a picture of me if i find a good one and maybe even a short video of me playing a piano piece. For now, this is it ;p.

Thank you for reading!

~Maxi AKA Dr_Crazyy
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

[Mod] Dr_Crazyy's Introduction! Empty Re: [Mod] Dr_Crazyy's Introduction!

Post by 4emersons 11/14/2014, 5:02 pm

That is the greatest name ever (pardon the pun Wink)! And you are 21 days younger than me. xD I'd love to hear you play the piano, I've never really been good at it. I took classes for like 2 years but never really got into it much. Kinda wish I hadn't stopped, though.

Anyways, great to hear more about you! Glad you've enjoyed Oasis so far, and I hope that enjoyment continues for a long time! Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mity 11/14/2014, 5:18 pm

Nice knowing ya Maxi! Like 4emersons said, your name is literally the greatest name I've heard of xD
Mity
Mity
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 11/14/2014, 6:05 pm

Wow you've been here 2x as long as me and I'm saying Welcome!, your a great guy and a good friend of mine on the server and I'm glad to know more about you

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 11/15/2014, 3:48 pm

Great to learn more about one of my Oasis friends!
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 11/15/2014, 10:14 pm

Would you believe me if I told you I never knew you were German? Because if I had, I probably would have started greeting you with "Heil, Doctor!" a whole lot sooner. Regardless, nice to get to know you better!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/16/2014, 2:13 am

Dat name *-*

You where born the same year as my brother momogowi and you've both played piano for 9 years o-o his birthday's in July tho

Beautiful intro ;w;

Back to top Go down

Post by IHasADerp 11/17/2014, 6:44 pm

maximillian' relaxin'

..what have i done
IHasADerp
IHasADerp
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down