Oh boy, another story thread

4 posters

Go down

Oh boy, another story thread Empty Oh boy, another story thread

Post by IHasADerp 10/17/2014, 8:47 pm

I know this may seem like Nos's story thread, to say the least is that I was inspired by him. He's a great writer, and delivers everything so well. I will be taking requests and putting them in the story. This will be a story thread about players on oasis's demises.

llllllllllllllllllllllllll First Blood lllllllllllllllllllllllll

It was a rainy day on oasis, admins couldn't toggle downfall at all because of a bug in the system. A perfect day to go mining, as an optimistic would say. Oasis was made of optimistic people, so the mines were packed with players. Pairs of players, even, such as Nostrum and Agwyn, or IHasADerp and bearberry. The chat was filled with excited miners.

"Hey bear!"

"yeah?"

"Want to go mining with me?"

"sure, where?"

"I found a cave near my house, I could've sworn it just randomly generated. I've never seen it before."

Paxination has left the game

"Okay! are you ready?"

"yeah, lets go!"

As they set off into the mines, creatures started to spawn above ground. The mobs seemed to be set out for vengeance against IHasADerp and her partner, beginning to follow them underground. The players soon found the cave split in two. Both agreed to seperate and go their different ways.
 A couple of grueling, gemless hours later, a shrill squeal could be heard from one end of the tunnel. Bearberry had been mining near a pool of lava, and finally found diamonds.

"Bear, why did you scream?! I thoughts mobs got you!"

"I FOUND A DIAMOND!!!!!!!"

Faint voices could be heard.

"Caps!"

"CAPS!"

"Caps!"

[size=10]"caps!"[/size]

[size=10][size=13]"CAAAAAAAPS!"
[/size][/size]

A few more quarrel-filled hours went by, and another scream could be heard. It wasn't shrill, it seemed like it was born of terror and pain.

"Bear! Quit crying wolf!"

"HELP ME! HELP ME NOW!"

"The last time I needed to help you, you found obsidian!"

No response was heard. As seconds turned into minutes, the mood of the cave had changed. It had gone from angry to anxious and fearful. During every second that passed, more concern grew. The victim's mining partner ran to the other cave section, just to see her scarred, lifeless body sinking into molten lava. She ran closer and tried pulling her arm out. There was nothing but charred flesh and ashes. And then the mobs came out. Skeletons, zombies, creepers, spiders. They began to arrive by groups of tens and twenties. The young girl ran, ran away from the cave into what seemed like a maze of tunnels. She hit a dead end, and started punching the stone. By the time her bloody, rough skinned-hands punched a hole into the next cave, the mobs had arrived. Zombies tormented her, ripped off chunks of flesh, spiders bit and poisoned her, and as the skeletons and creepers got the last of her, a single word could be heard in the cave.

[size=10]"Help"
[/size]
IHasADerp
IHasADerp
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Oh boy, another story thread Empty Re: Oh boy, another story thread

Post by tjr1022 10/20/2014, 7:28 am

tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 10/20/2014, 9:18 am

ohboyitsstorytime.png
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidencraft 10/22/2014, 9:21 pm

Loved it one of the best minecraft stories ever
Aidencraft
Aidencraft
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by IHasADerp 10/24/2014, 10:35 pm

Here's another, requested by NostrumDomus himself.

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Dead of Night lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Yet another stormy night on oasis, as admins were hard at work. Adventurers such as Agwyn and NostrumDomus were exploring new realms of the server, from a mushroom land to a giant flower biome. No one had yet spoken about the disappearances of bearberry and IHasADerp. The pair quietly chatted about oasis and 1.8. as they discovered monuments and giant trees. They both knew nightfall was coming soon, and they were no where near home.

"Hey ag, do you think we should build a shelter? It's getting late, you know," Nos said as he knocked away a skeleton's arrow.

"No, we'll be fine. If we can survive spelunking, we can survive the night."

"Alright, whatever you say," he replied as yet another mob fell to his blade.

A few hours later, the night had arrived. Hoards of zombies and mobs had come with it, seemingly trying to cross the plains Nos and ag were on. They began to load their bows, only to find they had no arrows left. The dangerous duo began to charge the hoard. But after twenty minutes passed,
their swords had broken.

"Nos, nos help me! I'm unarmed!" shouted ag, as a few zombies began to get dengerously close to biting. She managed to fend them off, but at the price of her axe.

"Well, I'm in your shoes! How would you feel if you had a shovel to defend yourself?!" he questioned spastically, using the end to knock some skeletons back to dust.

"Nos, help me NOW! AUGH!" The female started to moan and whimper as the zombies closed in on her, and started to feast.

"AGWYN! JUST STAY ALI-"

A skeleton had fired a single arrow, one that had been perfectly aimed at the middle of his temple.
IHasADerp
IHasADerp
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down