Regarding Farmcult

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding Farmcult

Post by Cheerioes on 10/15/2014, 11:42 pm

Farmcult 2.0 is thriving. Just like the first commune, it is full of farms, chickens, beds, and friends. The communal pantry overflows with a multitude of pumpkin pies and rotten meat, the delicious fare of the cultists. But their compound, situated about a lake in Evil Bunny Forest, grows crowded. And Brother Jawell has seen something that smells of magic and mystery.

Across plains and over rivers lies the land of Farmcult's future home. Located within the sweeping lowland valleys of a savannah, powerful mountains rise like sentinels against the warm air. Stark statues, this range holds a special power locked inside one small creature- The Sacred Cow Bunny. With this rabbit comes good harvest, plenty rain, and balmy weather. The cultists know that they must risk a desperately dangerous journey to reach this sacred valley of origins and bask in the joyous and positive rays that shine like the sun from this rabbit. But the sacrifices they must make, from living their comfortable home in the forest, to walk for many days in the scorching sun, under the watch of hostile monsters is a looming threat. There will be those who choose to maintain the parent cult, but those adventurous enough will follow their sisters and brothers to the Promised Land.

Pictures:
there's a lot of them!!!

Spoiler:

Devil's Mountain:

Thin Man Mountain:

Supplies needed for move:
CARROTS DO NOT EAT THEM
Food

About:

So this is a massive move I'm hoping to plan by getting everyone on board and online at the same time.
I was tentatively hoping for this Saturday 10 am AZST, or 1 pm EST. Please post below if you are a member of Farmcult and wanting to join in and can/ different times!

List of Movers:
Cheerioes
Gore
Metal
Jawell
Nico
Duke
LordT
Lina
Kikdrum
Admiral Balchen
retkojy

Last edited by Cheerioes on 10/16/2014, 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regarding Farmcult

Post by Guest on 10/16/2014, 2:33 am

I shall build 3 status to honor the Juan sheep in the parent town, and prepare essentials to move the living sacred Juan sheep to the new land.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikdrum on 10/16/2014, 10:33 am

The new location looks nice. Can you post the coordinates? I support your plans and I would like to suggest a few ideas. I think there should be better infrastructure this time. We need a more organized storage facility also. We should try to find some cattle to breed too. It seems like they have all been harvested everywhere I have looked. I probably will not be able to participate in an organized move, but I will help any way I can. I wasn't around for the first Farmcult, but I would like to contribute what I can to 2.0.

kikdrum
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 10/16/2014, 12:15 pm

I will put you both on the list! :D

Kik, if you can't participate on the online event Saturday, I will post the coordinates of the new home after that. So if you decide to follow at a later time, you can be walking into a settlement.

Also! I would like to announce that the current Farmcult DOES have rabbits. Brother Metal and I found them yesterday. We have Rastafarian Robot Rabbit Roger 2.0, his lady Tina, and their son Roger Jr the II.

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/16/2014, 2:35 pm

I wish the cult well on its journey to the promised land. Believe me, if I could be there, I would love to take part in the move. #CultistAtHeart

I'll try to drop by in minechat doe. Moral support.

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 10/16/2014, 4:01 pm

Get me on that list cheer!!!!!!!!!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/17/2014, 11:45 am

I'd like to offer my hand, should you need it. So long as you trust me, and want the help, I wouldn't mind giving my hand this Saturday. Let me know something, and of course I'll need the coords to farmcult. This is all up to you though.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimtongue on 10/17/2014, 12:36 pm

Farmcult is moving to a beautiful location that I can't appreciate since my craptop can only handle Render distance 2 Sad

Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 10/17/2014, 1:18 pm

All who can make it, tomorrow is our day of departure! Try to be on at 1 pm EST, which is 6 pm for England and 10 am for West Coast.  Please meet the group at the rabbit pen, which is past Wiik's shoe, looking south.

If you are staying, that is a noble and honorable action! Groove has been appointed to the parent cult Council and will head all activity there!

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 10/17/2014, 3:24 pm

sorry cheer not sure if ill be able to make it tomorrow but ill deal with the leftovers!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 10/18/2014, 11:47 am

It's alright if you can't make it, you'll have the coordinates soon!

Remember, today is the day of the move. We have approximately one hour and ten minutes till departure. It's at 1 pm EST!

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy on 10/18/2014, 1:07 pm

I'm on my way!

Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 10/18/2014, 1:34 pm

Im working....Sad
.....But good luck with the great migration of farmcult!

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/18/2014, 2:25 pm

I WILL GET ON
I had to fix mom's computer l:

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 10/18/2014, 5:28 pm

Sorry i was unable to make it to help with this as that would have been fun but when your stuck rebuilding the entire electrical system of the downstairs part of your brothers house... You don't get any free time (been up since 7 working and still not even close to done)

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/18/2014, 5:46 pm

Ooh, I forgot about this. How did it all go? Were the sheep alright? Was there an ambush by the bunnies?

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 10/19/2014, 8:17 am

I hope the migration went well....

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 10/19/2014, 12:22 pm

I am happy to report that Farmcult 2.1 is thriving! The town is set up and doing well, and I'll share some pictures.

Spoiler:

We spend most of our time wrangling rabbits.

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 10/19/2014, 2:42 pm

Looks good Cheer...what are the coordinates Id like to come visit after im done with my large land clearing project[:)]

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/19/2014, 7:05 pm

Looks pretty fab

picture 7, tho XD

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 10/19/2014, 10:39 pm

This is towards all those who have left farmcult.

There has been many builds that where abandoned and griefed in the absence of the previous owners. Having such a wide spread build as farmcult is hard to manage and the mass amount of abandoned builds is cluttering this ghost town.

This is what I would like to know.

I want to know of who is still living in farmcult to make an assessment on who is left living in this empty town. I also want to know if anyone has a build that was left there whether they want to keep it maintained or they are fully abandoning it and it does not matter what is to be done with it (most likely be torn down and recycled).

It is hard to maintain this on my own with no knowledge of who is here and the builds that are here. Just as I logged on I found that the sheep pen was broken letting loose half of the flock, the egg generator broken and chickenless, and every single bed in the farmcult home missing (even the ones owned by players not involved in the move)

Also who would be the oversight of this community? With Cheerioes leaving and most of the other top dogs leaving it leaves the question to whom is to oversee operations?

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/20/2014, 2:23 pm

I will be frequenting both, I kept my banner up in the old one.
A lot of banners are missing, I hope people just took them for the move...
My only prominent build would be the church (someone keeps stealing the paintings I: ) I've been looking after that. I'll try to maintain the farms and fix any griefed holes in things if I notice them.

I did notice what looks like a halfbuilt or halfgriefed auto(?) melon farm. Not sure if owner still wants to finish it.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum