RangerCity3.0 WorldEdit Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RangerCity3.0 WorldEdit Request

Post by brickranger123 on 10/15/2014, 3:13 pm

As you probably know, ever since I joined in 1.5, I wanted to build cites for players to live in. My last builds where more of towns and not as big as I liked, but this time I want to go BIG. I ask anyone with the authority to use world edit on a large scale to please reply to my request. 

I would like to perhaps have a 250x250 grass platform in a taiga biome. I do ralise that this seems to be a big request but I would also like a river going by the side of the platform. The platform can be 2-4 blocks above water level.

If permission would be granted to this request I thank you for this amazing opportunity for my towns to become a actual city. I hope to see you all when the server becomes bukkit!

Love,Brickranger
                                 *Kiss*

brickranger123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile http://I don't use these types of communication much so, yah...

Back to top Go down

Re: RangerCity3.0 WorldEdit Request

Post by Paxination on 10/15/2014, 3:55 pm

Yeah, sooo...um....i am sure you know we've setup a 1.8 vanilla server. And playing on it is optional. As we are still running 1.7.9 SMP to make everyone happy. But hate to break your heart, like 90% or more of the players have moved to 1.8. Isnt gonna be any one 1.7 long enough to really care. I love that your enthusiamism and your spirit for the community. But yeah, no one there to enjoy it. Also, we've cut WAY DOWN on world edits for players. As we have previously been getting alot of request for them. So yeah. Your on your own kid!

<3 Pax!

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RangerCity3.0 WorldEdit Request

Post by brickranger123 on 10/16/2014, 3:10 pm

Ok I understand pax. I do realize that we are in 1.8 so when it becomes a bulk it server I will mark some land, flatten an area and make my city (ps. I will be using a lot of kits for dis :))

brickranger123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile http://I don't use these types of communication much so, yah...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top