EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis)

+6
OasisMaximus
NostrumDomus
shadeyghost
doggreen781
retkojy
LordTomenon
10 posters

Go down

Should we do an EnderDragon Killing party?

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) - Page 2 Empty Re: EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis)

Post by shadeyghost 10/14/2014, 4:06 am

w0w lina, we could make them legit u know .3., since certain people have access to the portal, i have been farming pearls for a while, and farmcult has about 2 stacks of endstone (thx to urs trooly) AND HOPEFULLY, we can make it an end/WITHER raid, u guys like the idea? cuz i got 1 head in my end chest already, and got the body of the wither set up somewhere on da map .3. (am not tellin noone).
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis) - Page 2 Empty Re: EnderDragon Killing Spree (Vanilla Oasis)

Post by 4emersons 10/14/2014, 8:21 am

shadeyghost wrote:dat double post tho
shadey, stop posting stuff just to up the post count. It gets annoying quickly.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/14/2014, 12:11 pm

Lina, if you feel obliged to do this then go ahead, but everyone can access the enderchest at spawn, as well as the enderchest in the end, so they could just use those when the dragon has been defeated. However, it may also be easier for the players to have their own enderchest to take home with them, so they can retrieve their items when they get home instead of risk losing them on the way. If we are going to make legit enderchests, I can supply enderpearls and work on getting obsidian, but someone else will have to get the blaze rods as I have no idea where an active blaze spawner still stands in the nether.

(Also if anyone DOES know where a spawner is could I have coords pls? I would like to have a place to farm rods for my own personal use :3)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 10/14/2014, 2:06 pm

LordTomenon wrote:After promos is a great idea o.o The promos will probably be taking place on 1.7 Oasis, though I really have no idea, so we could head over to Vanilla right after the announcements to have an end raiding party.

If this works out, then we will plan for then :)

1 problem with it being after promos. The official racehorse tournament aka the slow dinnerbone tournament is right after promos and the cancer race is a few days earlier
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/14/2014, 2:13 pm

Thunder, I was thinking about hour or two after promos, so we have time to do that and other after-promos festivities, GH for example. I wouldn't want this event to get in the way of things planned earlier.
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 10/25/2014, 8:19 am

This event is happening today at 4 PM EST, 2 hours after promos. There is a TP system to the end in the new Farmcult, next to the little hut on the hill, you will notice it due to its bedrock box. Or, (for those who don't know how to get to the new Farmcult) the portal is located at -461 / 23 / -354. This is located in an ocean, but I have made a safe tunnel from the surface down to the chamber. Remember to bring armor, bows, and plenty of arrows! (Also, remember not to harm the dragon OR the towers until the appointed time.)

~LordT

EDIT: @Thunder, if this time still doesn't work out, just talk to me and I'll try to move it (depending on real life stuff)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 10/25/2014, 11:16 am

so, i wont be able to attend either because #LifeStuff :l, hopefully it gets moved XD, but if it doesnt, gl and congrass
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 10/25/2014, 11:35 am

This sounds like it would be a blast and I'd love to participate but I am haveing to work and then attend my Wife's Highschool reunion.  Good luck to everyone with this and promos!
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down