The long awaited special racehorse announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The long awaited special racehorse announcement

Post by ThunderHorse on 10/4/2014, 3:56 pm

Ok for those of you who missed the special announcement earlier today, this is what it was about 

After a few weeks of careful monitoring of these five players and friends I have decided to make this special announcement

These five players would be; NostrumDomus, agwyn, Retkojy, LordTomenon and IHasADerp

Now I'm not going to make this post super long but this is important news for these five players.

Now for the reason you are here, you five are involved in this for a few reasons.

1) I have been watching all the work you five have done for racehorse

2) i would trust you five with almost anything

And lastly i feel you have all earned this

So without further ado i would like to congratulate you all as being the new Racehorse Admins

Yes this is not a joke I am adding you five to the racehorse staff list which makes the current warp staff (not including me and cheer)

AccusingPanda4, Zaba28, simbalvr123, agwyn, NostrumDomus, iHasADerp, Lordtomenon, and retkojy 

This makes 2 owners and 8 warp admins or 10 warp staff as racehorse is getting bigger every day and next map it will be massive (about 5 times the size of the current racehorse)

So good job you guys as you have all earned this honor and welcome to the staff of racehorse

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 10/4/2014, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor changes)

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The long awaited special racehorse announcement

Post by retkojy on 10/4/2014, 4:05 pm

wow thanks thunder I am so grateful but seriously why did I become staff I haven't really done anything for racehorse thanks again!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 10/4/2014, 4:15 pm

retkojy wrote:wow thanks thunder I am so grateful but seriously why did I become staff I haven't really done anything for racehorse thanks again!
You have all done so much to help with racehorse and helped with tournaments. Ret you have done so much that you think you have done nothing but i have been watching all of you and chat daily. That is the reason why all of you are now warp staff

It would have been selfish of me to not give you all this honor for all the work you have all done

Welcome to racehorse staff team

Also Please don't let me and cheer down as you 5 are the final warp staff that will be added and I know I can trust you all make the right decisions.

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 10/4/2014, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a few words)

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/4/2014, 4:42 pm

Thank you Wolf. I appreciate the honor and the opportunity. :3

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon on 10/4/2014, 4:45 pm

Thank you so much! o.o Now I can be King of the Raccoons and Breeder of the Slow Dinnerbones xD I'll do what I can to help out, if you need anything done just talk to me :) Feel free to order me around. I'm not the best at judging when or how to do something without being given exact directions, so every once in a while you will need to tell me what to do to help out with the operations.

LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 10/4/2014, 5:18 pm

When it comes time for a new map i will assign you all a building role as you all have strengths and weaknesses 

I have a general idea of what I am going to assign you all whenit is time but until then just host/help out with tournaments and make sure racehorse is not getting griefed daily and watch out for stuff built by non warp staff. Also just note you can all now build your own stables out of whatever you want and however big as well as long as its not interfering with stables or tracks

Right now I will be assigning NostrumDomus to the task of building the stables cause of how good a builder you are plus these will be around a 100-100 6 floored stable building so i will need a good builder to assist with this. The reason these stable will be so big is on our current map you can see all to well how much room the stables take up so we will be building the stables up to the sky 3 floors and underground 3 floors. This will also allow more room for new tracks and other racehorse builds. I feel you, Nos, will be able to handle this and you may use any of the other warp admins or players for help should you need help with this. I will have about 20 double chest full of the blocks needed. You will be rewarded big time for this as this may be a few month long project depending on how many players assist with this. Btw this will be on the next map not this current map

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top