Spookz 4 dayz with Nostrum Domus

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spookz 4 dayz with Nostrum Domus

Post by MegaScary2 on 10/11/2014, 1:01 pm

Nos every time I read one of your stories I think "How is he going to top this next time".. And you do every single time... *sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next story*.

MegaScary2
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/11/2014, 4:55 pm

Act VI: Broken Home

*There may be some heavy Language and swearing in this act*

"What do we do, Hm?" Mad peered over his glasses, looking at Pax who stood directly across from him, with his hands palm down on one of the tables in the Avarion Diner. There was no one else in the room, as Agwyn had been TP'd away, and Nostrum was trying to maneuver the massive ship away from the burning ranch. Besides the hum of the engine below them, there was only the trickling of the nearby fountain giving away any sort of sound. 
     "I don't know." Pax said, looking between Mad's eyes, "I don't have a clue." Mad let out a long, stressed sigh as he ran his fingers down his goatee, pinching his chin for a moment before looking down. 
     "This isn't right, you know this isn't right." Mad said, running his hand across the table. "Who ever the hell that was? They shouldn't have been able to do that shit." As Mad swiped the table an image appeared. It was a simple one, just a list of names. "Do we even have a name?" 
     "No," Pax said, looking at the names himself, "The coreprotect just shows all of the damage as natural damage-" 
     "That's NOT natural damage and you know it." Max snapped, slapping the table with the palm of his own hand, "Some one did that shit, the damage goes from here, all the way back to origin, you can't tell me-" 
     "I know, okay?" Pax said, cutting Mad off, "You don't have to tell me this, I see it." Mad leaned back and shook his head, gazing off towards the fountain. 
     "Yeah, well," Mad said, "No one has ever gotten away with this before. Oasians shouldnt' even be able to hurt other Oasains, let alone kill them-" 
    "You don't know that." Pax told Mad, once again cutting him off, "They TP'd her away, I'm sure they can do something-" This time, Mad cut off Pax. 
    "And if they can't?" Pax sighed. 
    "You're an optimistic son of a bitch, aren't you?" 
    "I'm being realistic." Mad said, looking back to Pax. "We need a name and we need it now." Mad tapped the list of names and said, "One of these people are Banned. Who?" Pax shrugged and said, 
    "I don't know, there's no evidence-" 
    "THERE'S NO EVIDENCE-" 
    "You know what I mean." Pax looked back to the names himself. "who ever's doing this is controlling what we can, and cannot do. That means they have access to power somewhere and we need to find out where." 
    "There's nothing in the logs Pax." Mad said, pulling a chair back before he sat down, "Nothing. You see every single thing that happen in those logs, from every block placed to every hit made. It's not there, I've looked, extensively." Mad leaned back in the chair and looked up to Pax who still stood there, looking at the names. "Does "wither" Mean anything to you?" 
    "What, that thing Oasians kill on Occasion to get Nether stars?"
    "Yeah-I guess-Maybe?"  Mad spat shrugging. "This all started with that dream Nos had." Pax looked up from the list to Mad. 
    "What dream?" Pax's eyes shifted and adjusted as Mad told him about Nostrum's dream and the "Wither" etchings on the wall. After Mad finished Pax said, "Let me see." 
      Mad led Pax out of the diner and onto the deck of the ship. It was much colder now that the ship was moving, but this was something Pax couldn't feel. Mad led him to the side and up the stairs and to the Captain's quarter's of the ship. Once inside Mad punched the painting once again and watched it as it fell nearby on the bed. 
      "I've seen this." Pax said, looking at the still smoking etching on the wall, "In Mega's eyes." 
      "What?" Mad said, looking at Pax, "What the hell are you talking about?" 
      "I'm not entirely sure." Pax said, slowly shaking his head, "Mega was telling me about a dream she had. She suddenly spazzed out and next thing I know, she's convulsing on the fucking floor! I pick her up, look into her eyes and on the screens "Wither" Kept scrolling over and over."
      "And you didn't say anything!?!" Mad snapped, "Why?" 
      "Because I thought it may have been a glitch Mad, and you shouldn't talk because you clearly didn't say shit to me about this!" Mad opened his mouth to say something but stopped. After a moment he said, 
      "Because I wanted to be sure before I scared the hell out of a bunch of people. Okay?" 
      "Be sure...of?" 
      "Of this." Mad responded, pointing at the wall. "I didn't see shit in the logs, and I wasn't sure what to make of it."
      "Well it's obviously something." Pax said running his fingers in the grooves of the letters. "I've never seen anything like this." 
      "I haven't either, and You and I have both been Owners for a while. I don't think Ariley has either, otherwise he would have told us before he left." Pax nodded as Mad spoke. 
      "We have to do something, before this gets worse." Pax later said. 
      "Yeah. I know." Mad walked away from the etched block and looked out of the window nearby, watching as the propellers of the Gearbound Churned from the engine. "But what?" 
      "I'm going to do some research." Pax said suddenly, flicking his wrist, activating the TP, "And when I find out something, I'm going to let you know. In the mean time? You need to do the same and we both need to keep a better eye out. I want staff in every town, and I don't want them to leave until this is resolved." 
       "Should we tell them?" Mad asked.
       "I...I think they already know." Pax said, before disappearing from the airship. Mad pressed his hands against the windowsill, watching the dark grey clouds speed by just below the Propellers.
       "I don't know who you are? But you'll fucking pay for messing with my country. I will find you myself, and I will make sure you never touch this land again. I hope your listening you-"
       "Then come find me." The voice rung out behind him. It was a deep, rumbling voice that seemed to shake the windows around him! Mad spun around and the voice spoke again.
        "Don't worry Mad...we'll get to play soon enough. It's my turn to rule. Unlike you? I'll make the world bootiful. It's only a matter of time." Out of nowhere Mad was lifted from the ground and slung through the window! Mad spiraled out of the backside of the ship, slamming into one of the propellers as he fell! Mad flicked his wrist and looked up, and inside of the ship stood a figure with dark brown hair and deep, black eyes. However, just as Mad got a good look at the man, he vanished in a tuft of smoke. 
        "Don't play me you son of a bitch!" Mad screamed at the top of his lungs, "I'll end you! DO YOU HEAR ME?!? I'LL BREAK YOU IN HALF FOR HURTING MY PEOPLE!" Mad's voice echoed into nothing as the ship disappeared into the clouds... he was left there, floating in the air alone.

Last edited by NostrumDomus on 10/11/2014, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/11/2014, 4:56 pm

Another part is actually inbound, the only reason I did not put it here was because It wouldn't have fit the flow, so I kept it separated. Keep your eyes open! lest they be snatched away...

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/11/2014, 6:22 pm

Act VII: Lina's Requiem

"I wondered how long it would take." He stood there, with his back to her. "After all, you seem to know the most...but you never said a word...were you scared? Did you doubt yourself? Or were you simply waiting?" Tiny flecks of dust blew off his ragged tunic as he leaned forwards and backwards on the squares of his feet. "In essence, you caused all this. It was always you...it's ALWAYS you." Steve turned around and looked at her. "It's been an incredibly long time Lina... Did you forget me? I never forgot you." 
       Her vivid green eyes burned into Steve's. Her light brown hair blew violently in the wind that was quickly beginning to pick up all around them. She wore a silver headset and a red Helmet with an apple like design on the top. She wore black pants and a black leather vest that sat on top of a cloud white shirt. Lina said nothing, but simply adjusted her fingerless gloves as she stared at Steve.
       "You don't remember me, do you?" Steve said, a wide, Cheshire like grin appearing on his face, "All this time...so many bans, so many people just..." He snapped his fingers and said, "Poof. Gone. Like that!" Still...Lina said nothing. "Ah." Steve said, his growling voice echoing around him, "I see." He walked towards Lina who moved not one muscle. "It was for the greater good of Oasis." Steve's smile only got wider...however, the skin began to stretch..and tear. "And all this time you are simply...absolved." He closed in only a few blocks away. "You are the law, the sword. Those lives deserved to be ripped away, to be banned. And you don't even care. But these are your people. Until they break your law. Shame." 
       "Steve Skully you have committed Heinous crimes against Oasis and its people. You have destroyed an entire railway system, you have nearly killed a woman who may still die and you have griefed an entire ranch that was part of the economical system of Oasis-" 
      "I thought that was Groove's department, the wolf of shopworld and all-" 
      "You have broken every single rule laid out to you by the owners and staff of Oasis. You-" 
      "Oh I like this part." Steve said, raising his hand, allowing for a box of popcorn to appear.
      "You have evaded punishment and have attempted regicide of Mad Scientist 032. You have World edited places that should not have been able to and have destroyed several key locations of Oasis. Because of these crimes-"
      "Ah, and here it comes-" 
      "You will be banned." Lina let her right arm fall to the side as an Ebony staff appeared in her hand. It grew to about half her size and stopped. A Gold Pommel appeared on the bottom in the shape of a Unicorn's head. Steve simply watched and said, 
      "Oh...that's adorable." Lina said nothing as the hammer head appeared. It was a massive head, craved from a diamond block. It had jagged edges with Iron trim and a redstone facing. On the front of the hammer numbers constantly scrolled. They seemed to be in groups of three with periods in between each grouping of numbers. As the Hammer Formed it began to glow a heavy, deep red. The same Glow that Steve's sword had. "You're making a mistake." Steve said simply, looking at the infamous Ban Hammer. 
        The Ban Hammer was a terrifying object of war, rarely seen by most of the citizens of Oasis. However, most everyone knew what it was, even though most people had never seen it. It was saved for those who had committed Terrible crimes in Oasis...and Lina was very familiar with its use.        "You'll never hurt another soul. You understand me?"
       "Yes, whatever helps you sleep better at night." Steve said, the grin Growing far larger than it ever should have.
       "ENOUGH!" Lina  charged forward, slamming the hammer head into the ground! Using the momentum of the hit she jumped forward, and with her boots kicked Steve backwards, who simply vanished and appeared nearby. Lina gripped the hammer and re positioned it in both of her hands.
       "One thousand lives...all ended by you...sent away into something truly horrible and terrible, something that not one person should ever have to experience. THere's no chance...just...nothing-" 
       "The punishments they got were well deserved. Many of those people we gave chance, after chance after chance-" Lina tried to say, 
       "Chance...there's a chance for everything Lina. There's a chance that you have no idea what you're doing. There's a chance that you're just a cold blooded murderer. There's even a chance you enjoy it. There's even a chance-" 
       Lina once again charged, not letting Steve speak! She closed in on the man and swung, the hefty hammer howling as it cut through the air! Steve spun around the hammer and pulled his sword and slashed, right for Lina's throat! Thinking fast she used the hammer again, falling on her knees, letting the hammer pull her away and under Steve. Just as quickly she jumped, flipping over, pulling the hammer from the ground. She turned but he was already there! Steve used the pommel of his own sword, and crashed it into Lina's lip! A sickening pop and crack could be heard as steve Kneed Lina and kicked her backwards, and away from him. 
      "It's all coming back to haunt you." Steve said, the smile fading away, "And you're to blame." He watched as blood trickled from her mouth and busted lip. "The punishment you get is well deserved. You were given chance, after chance, after chance...you brought this on-" 
       Lina Leaped from where she stood and with her free hand collided with Steve! As she punched him Thunder and lightning struck all over Oasis... a signal that the staff were busy. Not giving Steve a chance to recover she spun around him and with the Ban Hammer wrapped it around his throat and lifted him into the air before she herself dropped to her knees causing Steve's chin to pop against the Shaft. She let go and quickly rolled away, just as Steve turned back around. 
      "You have no idea who I am...you've banned so many people...so...so many people." Without warning Steve lifted his left arm and the ground shot into the air, taking Lina with it! The Blocks surrounded her and began to suffocate her! Just as they closed around her Steve pulled down and the blocks shot back into the ground, as more and more layers began to form on top of her. Steve looked to his right at a nearby Mountain, and with his right hand swung, pulling the mountain all the way on top of her! Oasis began to tremble, as world edits that big was never good for the continent.
       "Go suffocate in a wall please-" Suddenly Steve was ripped away from the ground and teleported into the very same landmass he had just buried Lina in! Just as he appeared the hammer came screaming out of the darkness, the glowing redstone  his only warning be fore entire chunks of blocks were ripped away just in front of him!
      "You destroyed a town, hurt countless people, haunted their minds and you make jokes!?!" Lina shouted as she swung again in the darkness, blasting away several more blocks as she neared Steve...who simply laughed. 
      "Hide yourself behind your actions, wear your good deed start, show the world how bootiful you are....hidden behind your disgusting past." Steve grabbed a stone block and pulled and as he did so, every single block of the mountain exploded and shot in every direction!
       "No more!" Lina shouted Charging Steve, who simply stood there. She brought the hammer down and without hesitation watched as the head crashed into Steve's skull...and went right through his body..."No." Lina said, looking at the Steve who simply stood there. "No!" She picked the hammer back up and slammed it into the wall, crushing the blocks...which simply reappeared. 
         The next thing Lina knew she was lying on the ground nearby, surrounded in dirt, stone and ore blocks of all kinds. Nearby there was a diamond ore just laying on the surface. And with a boot on her back was Steve. She Frantically looked around for the Ban Hammer, but as she felt the Unicorn's horn on her back...she knew what had happened. The horn slide up her back, stopping at the back of her neck. 
        "You locked me in. Left me to die. To wither away. No one could hear me, no one could help me. You destroyed my exit and left me to die...I was trapped. I couldn't be Bootiful Steve anymore." The Horn began to press harder on her back. "You took...EVERYTHING away from me." The entire ground shook with every word he spoke. "And you denied it all." 
       "I don't know what you're talking about! Let me up!" Lina growled, unable to look behind her. 
       "I froze you for a reason." Steve said, stepping off, letting the hammer drag against her back, "You needed to see what you did to me." The hammer head fell right beside her face. "There are rules we all must follow if we are to be bootiful people. You know this. We all know this. Yet...you let the most bootiful of them all to die." Steve bent down and grabbed Lina's face, forcing her to look at him. "You forgot me. You all did..." Steve began to snarl. "But you'll never forget me again." Steve then reached for his forehead and gripped it with his fingers and dug into his face! A wet, sticky ripping sound began to emit as Steve pulled and tugged on his own face. Lina looked up at Steve pulled his face away...and she began to scream. "I'm sorry." Steve said, half of his face hanging on his cheek, "But you won't see my next bootiful build. But I promise you'll be a part of it." Steve lifted his left hand and gold blocks appeared from no where! They began to build, incredibly quickly into a large, Golden sheep. Its mouth had been built open, in the form of an agonizing bah. On the side of the sheep was a hole, big enough for someone to fit inside. Steve reached down, grabbing Lina by the hair with one hand, continuing to hold the hammer with the other. He drug her across all of the blocks, the sharp, jagged edges tearing into her back and neck. Lina cried out in pain, but she could not move...she was entirely limp. As Steve continued to drag her, he said, 
      "You like sheep, moop?" His half face smiled as he said, "Watch this." Suddenly hundreds of log blocks appeared under the sheep and in an instant were in flames. The flames grew into incredible lengths extraordinarily fast as heat waves began to permeate off the side off the sheep.
      "You showed me...so, so much Izuka." Steve said. Lina's eyes widened as her eyes looked to Steve, "You helped me build my first house, and you even came to me when it got griefed and rolled everything back." There was a sound of sadness in his voice. Even the cracking of the fire did not hide this. "You helped me get started when I came here, and you made me feel so bootiful. You knew I tried to be the bootifullest person in all of Oasis, and you helped me so much Izuka." As they neared the sheep Ladders exploded from the ground, knocking away more grass and dirt blocks. "And..." Steve said, watching the ladder form up the side of the sheep, to the hole in its side, "You were my friend...no one else in Oasis even knew I was there...only you...and I truly thought...that..." Steve dropped the hammer and climbed the ladder, still gripping Lina by the hair! "I wouldn't be alone. I was scared, Izuka. I...didn't want to die ugly, and alone...I...I missed you." As Steve topped the ladder the heat had become unbearable. Lina began to choke against the heat and her entire body ached. "I..." Steve lifted Lina as she let out another yelp! Heat quickly overcame her as her eyes began to water and her mouth quickly began to dry. "You...were a bootiful friend." 
       Lina blinked and Steve was gone. She was hanging on to the ladder at the base, looking into the fire underneath the Sheep's belly. Lina stepped back and fell to the ground on her butt, looking up at the sheep. Beside her was the Ban Hammer. 
      "I'm...sorry..." Lina said aloud, even though there was no one around, "I...I don't remember you." As sadness began to overwhelm her she began to cry... and as she did so, she could feel the snow on her back...It had began to snow in Oasis. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb9mR28NCvk

Last edited by NostrumDomus on 10/11/2014, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missing word and unneeded Quotation.)

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/11/2014, 6:38 pm

So I've been getting messages from a lot of people lately that they want to be in the story, in one form or another. First thing is first, I'm absolutely estatic that people are actually reading and enjoying this story. I really honestly thought that it would just be one of those threads that would be cast off to the way side, I never expected any of this. I cannot tell you how much it truly means to me and how incredibly thankful I am for that. I never expected it and for that? Thank you. 

However, there is a problem with this. As much as I would to include everyone in Oasis...I simply cannot and here's why. 

When you're writing a story there's a lot of things you have to keep track of. The plot, the characters, the sequences of events, there are tons of things that you have to keep in order so something isn't simply left behind or forgotten. They create holes in the story and in turn leave things unanswered. The other issue is when you're dealing with so many characters you have to come back to them. And it takes time out of the story itself. I simply cannot keep track of so many characters at once, it's hard to keep up with the few I have.

Please understand, I'm not trying to exclude you, or ignore you. I wouldn't want to do that to anyone. It's just that Most of the "cast" and in fact events are planned out ahead of time, and I would have to change several things around to accommodate so many people. Again, I do apologize, and I am incredibly sorry if I have offended, or upset you.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary2 on 10/11/2014, 6:47 pm

Two stories in one night.... LOVE IT... keep up the good work nos.

MegaScary2
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/11/2014, 7:35 pm

Weeeell, Nos, if youre up for it, you can always write ANOTHER sweet story... Im not saying now, as to be writing multiple things at once would kinda take the fun out of it...

But if you were to complete this one at, say, the end of the month, you could always do up another. Maybe take a break for a few weeks then start a whole new story line? This way you could include anyone and everyone in their very own story at some point or another. As much as you clearly enjoy writing and we all clearly enjoy reading, it might be something to consider. not to sound demanding...

Again, excellent stuff so far!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/11/2014, 7:41 pm

Shnoork wrote:Weeeell, Nos, if youre up for it, you can always write ANOTHER sweet story... Im not saying now, as to be writing multiple things at once would kinda take the fun out of it...

But if you were to complete this one at, say, the end of the month, you could always do up another. Maybe take a break for a few weeks then start a whole new story line? This way you could include anyone and everyone in their very own story at some point or another. As much as you clearly enjoy writing and we all clearly enjoy reading, it might be something to consider. not to sound demanding...

Again, excellent stuff so far!
Who knows? :3

You never know when I might get another idea... 
<.<
>.>

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/12/2014, 1:36 am

NostrumDomus wrote:It had began to snow in Oasis. 

LET IT SNOOOW LET IT SNOOOOOW LET IT SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW @A@
i had to

shiny banhammer (~;w;)~

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 10/12/2014, 7:58 am

that banhammer though, This was a really good story everyone is better then the last

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy on 10/12/2014, 8:05 am

Finally caved after ignoring this thread for a few weeks. I had to see what all the fuss was about, this was lots of fun to read Nos :P

Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/13/2014, 9:39 am

Fithboy wrote:Finally caved after ignoring this thread for a few weeks. I had to see what all the fuss was about, this was lots of fun to read Nos :P
Thanks, ya know. There's more to come, if you're still interested of course :3

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Storms 4 dayz

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/13/2014, 9:42 am

So we have some severe storms on the way. It's one of the largest Tornado watch boxes I have seen in quite some time, and I'm not sure the damage it will cause or if it will even hit us at all. Regardless there are tons of warnings scrolling across the screen even now and the weather keeps popping up every few minutes so I dunno. Needless to say there may be a delay in the story, unless I do it this morning. 
if I get enough coffee in me (I hardly drink the stuff, but I didn't get much sleep and I'd rather not sleep at all than just a couple of hours) I might write the next act. We'll see.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/13/2014, 4:36 pm

NostrumDomus wrote:So we have some severe storms on the way. It's one of the largest Tornado watch boxes I have seen in quite some time, and I'm not sure the damage it will cause or if it will even hit us at all. Regardless there are tons of warnings scrolling across the screen even now and the weather keeps popping up every few minutes so I dunno. Needless to say there may be a delay in the story, unless I do it this morning. 
if I get enough coffee in me (I hardly drink the stuff, but I didn't get much sleep and I'd rather not sleep at all than just a couple of hours) I might write the next act. We'll see.

We can bear the delay while you ensure your safety from the tornadoes.... be safe ;A;

On the bright side, we can all take this time to reread everything!
Delaware's supposed to get storms for the next two days, but ours aren't tornado worthy (usually).

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/14/2014, 2:09 am

w0w, gl irl nos, hope nuthin happens to u

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 10/15/2014, 1:29 pm

NostrumDomus wrote:So we have some severe storms on the way. It's one of the largest Tornado watch boxes I have seen in quite some time, and I'm not sure the damage it will cause or if it will even hit us at all. Regardless there are tons of warnings scrolling across the screen even now and the weather keeps popping up every few minutes so I dunno. Needless to say there may be a delay in the story, unless I do it this morning. 

Yeah that same storm blew over us as well. We had tornado warnings like crazy, but all it did was rain like crazy. Hope things are good in your neck of the woods. Your just to my west, I live in NC. I am only 2 hours from tennessee.

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/15/2014, 2:51 pm

So the storms did their damage, and knocked the internet out for the day. It came on late yesterday, but I wanted to spend a little time with my brother. Needless to say other than my sinuses, things have calmed and passed, and I'll be back very soon.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 10/15/2014, 3:31 pm

It is so good to hear that you made it out alright, natural disasters are the worst.

I have done a service project with some fellow church members to assist with a rancher in WA. You could only tell where the houses were by their foundation and the scrap metal piled on top. His story he told us about the fire was almost like a modern day epic. He told us how he let loose his cattle and horses and fought the fire with his bulldozer pouring water as fast as he could as his *sister and mom?* who lived next to the ranch moved out to his house. He eventually had to leave due to the heat and lost almost everything.

We were there to assist with the cleanup of the scrap metal and old fences as he planned and we surprised him by finishing quickly and working on putting the new fence up. you can see he still had his irrigation system and his small reservoir was dredged to provide water to the small shoots of grass growing in the field.

Here are some pictures
Spoiler:

Working on moving a large piece of fence:
The feild after we removed all the fence and barb wire:
You can see the little shoots of grass in the back right of the field.
Us on lunch break with the rancher:
The small resivoir on the left, the rancher in denim, and the field we were working on to the right. Right about now the wind was starting to pick up throwing flakes of ash and dust into the air.
This is whats left of the house next to the field:
I was told that tornadoes and floods are bad but fires are worse since there is very little to come back too
We are almost done with the length of fence and we are now starting to put up barbwire:

Even though he lost a lot here he kept a positive attitude and he was able to save his family and his livestock.

When I heard from you and the storm warning then hearing silence for the next 2 days scared me. I am so relieved that you are still OK and are still kicking. I hope you and everyone else on the west side did OK the last couple of days.

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/21/2014, 4:20 pm

Please forgive my absence and lack of posts in the last few days. I've had a series of incredibly odd events to occur all at once. It's cut away time from the server, and I haven't even been able to keep in touch with Agwyn because of them. Just know i will return to finish this story remarkably soon, I'm just very tired at the moment as I had to leave last night near midnight to make a two hour long trip I never wanted to take. 
Take care guys, and you'll most likely see me on the server before the next act. See ya.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/21/2014, 10:42 pm

thank god nos, i was starting to worry about you, i thought the stories might've overcome u and u were sucked into them .-., but its good to know that ur back and ok

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/24/2014, 5:38 pm

When our body is on the brink of destruction, and we can no longer protect what we cherish most...do we give up? Or do we cripple out bodies, our minds, our souls for that one final push, that last effort that could save the world...in the end, there is always the old saying. What doesn't kill us, only

Act VIII: Shatters Us

Two months had passed since it had began to snow. There wasn't a single place in all of Oasis that wasn't covered in snow, and there were only a few breaks in the day when it wasn't. Most of the flowers had withered and died and many of the trees has been stripped of their colorful leaves. The only leaves that remain hung loosely on their blocks and were coated in ice. Many of the crops had wasted away and many people were suffering for food. Livestock suffered and many people had resorted to mushroom farms, or lived off whatever fish they could. It had gotten hard for many Oasians and it seemed only time was getting worse. 
      Gweedo rested on the bed, with his eyes closed, listening to the wind that was howling outside of his home, in the villa. Many of the villagers and most of the Oasians that lived in his towns were stuck inside, only coming out for brief periods of the day, to mine coal, or chop wood down for warmth. Gweedo had stockpiled most of the materials on his home long before, and had shared what he could with most of the town. However, things were getting rough, even for him. 
     "Oh...man." Gweedo mumbled, rubbing his forehead, trying to fight away the headache for some time, "Why the heck are you bothering me now?" He sat up, looking across the room to a mirror that was hanging off the wall. He stood up and walked towards the mirror and began to stare at his own reflection. He had short brown hair and brown eyes that were nearly as dark as his hair. He furrowed his brow and looked away, before shaking his head. 
     After a few moments, Gweedo walked to his window and looked outside. The ground was covered in sheets of snow, and just outside he could see a few Oasians shoveling snow, trying to make a path to their house. "Might as well go help 'em." Just as Gweedo had turned around, however, a small thump sounded on the window! Gweedo turned around to find a black figured slumped outside of his window, their head resting on the frosted, snowy window. "Shadey?" Gweedo said, walking towards the window, "Hey, you okay?" Gweedo watched as Shadey looked inside of the window and weakly tapped on the glass. "Yeah, hold on, alright?" Gweedo took off into a run, running through his house and into the large, open living room and out of the double doors. He threw snow in every direction as he turned towards Shadey, who by now had collapsed to the snow covered ground. "Hey!" Gweedo shouted, "I got ya!" Gweedo rushed to Shadey's side and picked him up off the ground and began to bring him inside. "Guys!" He shouted across the road, to the two Oasians that were shovelling, "I need help, bring me some blankets, now!" 
      After Gweedo had gotten shadey inside he placed him down on the couch and backed away. Shadey was a strange Oasian as he wasn't human as all. He looked like a ghost, but he had a physical form, and wasn't transparent like one would think. He had glowing red eyes and a set of horns, one on each side of his head. 
      "Gweedo..." Shadey said, blinking slowly, looking up at him, "Something's....something's happened." Gweedo looked at Shadey and said, 
     "What happened?" Shadey shook his head and said, looking slowly up at Gweedo, "I..." he held out his hand and a diamond block appeared. "I..." Gweedo looked at the diamond block and asked, 
     "What about it? It's worth quite a bit, but-" 
     "It's special." Shadey said, looking at Gweedo. "Incredibly so." 
     "What are you talking about?" 
     "Do you know why?" Shadey said, looking at the block, "Can...can I tell you?" Gweedo walked to Shadey's side and crouched down. 
     "I don't know what the hell happened to you, but you need to rest-" 
     "It has your blood on it." before Gweedo could react Shadey Reared back and with everything he had crashed the diamond block on the side of Gweedo's head! blood splattered from the wound, pattering the floor, couch and table as Gweedo hit the ground, hard. Shadey twitched, and as he did so, appeared over the top of Gweedo. He looked down to Gweedo who was still reeling from the hit. "I've waited, so, so long for this." He threw the block to the ground, listening as it hit and rolled on the carpet nearby. "So many things wrong with this place. For one? It's way too cold." Shadey opened his mouth and Gweedo watched through blurry vision as a beam of fire set his entire house on fire! "Second, I don't think you have the right decor." Gweedo's back began to feel incredibly warm. He looked to his right and watched as netherbrick began to spread across the floor and catch on fire. It crawled over his furniture and turned his clocks, walls and windows into nether brick! 
        "What the hell are you doing?" Gweedo said, forcing himself backwards away from Shadey, "HOW?" 
        "Thirdly." Shadey said, looking around him, "It's just not open enough." Seemingly instantly the entire house exploded outward and upwards, throwing blocks in every direction! They shot into the air for only a second, before freezing solid, stuck in the air, a tangled, flaming mess. "Finally..." Shadey said, looking down at Gweedo as a wicked, hellish smile began to spread across his face, "It's never a party until there's three." Gweedo continued to back up, but stopped when he saw what happened next.
      Shadey reached for the horns on the side of his head and began to pull. As he did so he began to scream in agony in front of him! Gweedo forced himself onto his knees and then on his feet. His legs were weak and he could feel blood trickling down his head, and onto his shoulder. Gweedo watched as Shadey's skull cracked. Blood gushed to the floor, but it was thick and very gelatinous. Shadey screamed more as he pulled straight down the middle, ripping his throat in half and splitting his ribcage into two. Shadey's heart, lungs and stomach became exposed as guts and blood began to spill out onto the floor.
     "SHADEY! Stop!" Gweedo shouted, still backing away through the mess that was once his house, "What are you doing?" Shadey said nothing but half screamed and half laughed as the rest of his torso split in half and Shadey was in two pieces, somehow still standing, a gore plastered mess in the middle of the floor. 
     "In the end...." The left half of shadey spoke, "It all comes full circle." The second side finished. Suddenly the heart burst and in its place an arm shot from it! Both sides of Shadey had begun to grow new limbs and were forming two of them! "We fought for so long..." The left side said, "And we had to fight for space..." The right side finished, "And we waited..." The left said, "And waited." The right said. 
     "Shadey, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but if you come closer I swear I'll put you down!" 
     "Now..." THe left side said, fully formed with another set of horns, "We take what is ours." The right side finished, looking dead at Gweedo. "One admin is already out of the way..." The left side said, "And there is only one to go. You." The right side smiled as a jagged, bone like blade protruded from his arm. "I am Author." He said, looking at the sharp, jagged blade. Gweedo continued to back away as the left side's hand turned into a Giant, metallic like Jaw. "And I am Punisher." He too began to smile as the Jaw like device snapped open and shut a few times. "We're not going to ban you." The two said in unison, "We are going to kill you though." 
       Author and Punisher charged across the broken room towards Gweedo! Author plunged his blade forward towards Gweedo While punisher's arm reached for his skull! Gweedo ducked the blade and rolled just out of the way of the jaw, rolling back up to his feet, just in time for the two of them to turn around, still smiling at him. 
     "It's quite okay..." Punisher said, snapping his jaw, "It won't take long, and it's not even painful!" Author finished. 
     "I'm tryin' to give you a chance here!" Gweedo shouted, backing towards the remains of his front door, "Don't make me do this!" 
    "Please..." Author said, "Do it." Punisher finished, before warping across the floor! In a moment they were on his and Punisher's Jaw was wrapped around Gweedo's torso! The jaw dug into his armor and began to crush him as the teeth closed in, ripping into his armor and his side! 
    "Gah!" Gweedo's head involuntarily shot back as pain surged through his body! Thinking fast Gweedo reached up and grabbed a nearby floating block, pulling himself up just as Author's blade slashed the side of Punisher's arm, cutting it open! The two looked at each other and began to fight one another! Gweedo pulled himself up on the block and looked down as Punisher's Jaw arm clenched Author's throat, as Author's blade stabbed Punisher over and over and over again! Gweedo flicked his wrist and summoned his sword, a diamond blade covered in fire and edged to a fine point. The fire was a ghostly white, and was meant for cleansing the area of zombies that often populated the Villa. Without thinking, Gweedo leaped down and extended his feet, kicking both of the Shadeys down to the floor! Punisher's arm ripped off of Author's throat as they tumbled away from one another. Gweedo Flipped the sword  around and stabbed Author in the head, watching as black goop sprayed on the nether brick below him.
      "GET OFF ME!" Punisher screamed, whipping the arm to the right, knocking Gweedo off Author, "And die!" The arm shot towards Gweedo, who spun, and let the arm slam into the wall! Without a moment to spare Gweedo flipped the blade back up and slide upwards, cleaving the arm clean in half! Punisher screamed and turned around, grabbing his gushing wrist as Author sat up from the ground, a hole in his head. 
     "That wasn't very nice..." Author said, "Why would you do such a thing? We were trying to help you." Once again, Author warped towards Gweedo, appearing behind him this time. The blade slashed across Gweedo's back, who fell on his knees! Before he could do anything the blade was at his throat. "No more Gweedo for the world. Sounds like a good thing." Before Author could plung the blade a metallic blue hand punched through the wall! It grabbed Author's skull by the wound, dragging it through to the other side! 
      Author looked up to see bright blue eyes looking down at him. Mega's eyes slowly began to turn red as she looked at Author and yanked him through the wall! Netherbrick exploded in all directions as Author slammed into another house nearby.
     "Off. Of. Him." Mega said, flicking her wrist. "I don't need a sword. I don't need a hammer. I just need your face splattered on the ground!" Mega threw her hands behind her as thrusters fired up from her palms, soaring her across the yard! She raise her knee and crashed it on Author's skull cracking it against the wall, bouncing him back down onto the snow nearby. "You're not going to hurt anyone else. You or Steve! This is My home, these are my people and you're not fucking with my head ANYMORE!" Mega was on Author in an instant...but so was he. 
     As Mega grabbed Author by the throat, Author's blade slashed up and through Mega's Chassis, ripping away the plating, revealing the skin, wires and metal underneath! The blade burned hot through the metal and Mega watched as pieces of it melted on the ground. Mega ignored this and grabbed the arm, slamming it into the wall, sticking the blade in place as she pommeled Author's head into the wall repeatedly, cracking the skull further and further open, splattering the black goop along the wall! 
     "I said...LET GO OF ME!" Suddenly the Jaw clenched around the back of Mega's head denting the metal and the electronics! Mega's vision flickered as she was ripped off of Author and twirled towards Punisher. Somehow the arm had regrew...and this time was bigger than it was before. Mega gripped the arm and pulled, forcing Punisher towards her! She threw her knee up  into Punisher's chest and a sickening crack echoed through the Villa. Punisher jerked back and let go, giving Mega enough time to raise her hand, and activate the thrusters again. Blue-white fire exploded from her palms and instantly burned away a layer of black skin, watching as the skin peeled and bubbled in front of her. 
     As Mega Burned Punisher Gweedo Came up from behind and thrust the sword through Punisher! He Ran forward, slicing the sword through his torso before curving up, ripping his side and stomach open. Black goop pooled on the snow, tainting it and melting it away as it melted, coating the once white ground in a plethora of Black and red. 
     "No more!" Author screamed out of nowhere! Before Mega could turn Authors arm wrapped around Mega's throat! Author leaped to the wall of the next building and crawled up the side, much like a spider, dragging her up with him! Gweedo shouted, and kicked Punisher to the ground, stomping on his head before running to the wall himself! He looked around and found a nearby window and bashed it out with his blade, before hopping on the rim, then onto the edge of the roof, pulling himself up and onto it. However as he came up the side Mega crashed into him, knocking him off the roof and back onto the ground! Gweedo heard a crack in his chest as Mega landed on him, and rolled off to the ground nearby. 
     "Dammit!" Mega said, getting to her feet, before coming to Gweedo's side. "Are you okay?" 
     "Git me up, Hurry!" Gweedo hissed through clenched teeth. Mega nodded, grabbing Gweedo under the arms and lifted him onto his feet. Gweedo grabbed his side and shook his head violently, watching Punisher twitch on the floor nearby. "We have to do something." Gweedo said, looking at Punisher, "Somehow." 
      "Can you ban him?" Mega asked, scanning nearby for Author, "Anything?" 
      "Done tried that, nothing, they don't exist." 
      "So they're like steve." Mega said, to which Gweedo Nodded. 
      "Yeah, something like that-" In that moment Punisher was off the ground and warped in front of the two of them. With the Jaw He Grabbed Gweedo, throwing him behind him like a peice of trash. Mega growled and tried to attack but she too was careened to the snow before she could do anything at all. 
     "Burn it all! Destroy the town, KILL EVERYONE!" Punisher soon vanished, leaving them both laid out on the ground. Gweedo forced himself to sit up. He grabbed the wall and made it to his feet, watching as Mega did the same. However, before they could do anything at all, The sounds of explosions sounded all around them as Netherrack spread in the road in front of Gweedo's house. It acted like veins, tearing up the gravel and cobblestone blocks, tossing them in ever direction while the netherrack veined across the town, destroying buildings and setting everything on fire. 
      "Come on." Gweedo shouted, making his way towards the street, "We have to stop them!" Mega nodded and followed Gweedo to the main road. As they looked houses had been half exploded, but frozen in the middle of the air! Every single tree was in flames and Netherrack continued to spread across the ground, giving no heed to the people that were trying to flee. 
     "Run!" Mega shouted to the people that were trying to run away, "Go to spawn, go to Origin, go to Promos! Anywhere but here! If you don't have permissions you do now, RUN!" People were too panicked to listen. It was then Mega saw Author and Punisher...Shadey mercilessly killing anyone and everyone on the street. With every kill the netherrack surged further and further into the town. Oasians in full diamond gear were trying to team up to kill them, but they were no match against them. Breastplates where ripped away and shattered while Blades were slammed through their hearts and heads. They didn't stand a chance. Archers sat on roofs, trying to take out the twins but the arrows merely bounced off the shells, like they didn't even make a dent! Some brave souls were throwing lit TnT towards Author and Punisher, who simply caught them and threw them back. 
       Suddenly the ground shifted beneath Mega and Gweedo and as they looked up, Nether portals began to Erect from the ground and light on their own! Wither skeletons poured out, Ghasts squeezed through them, blaze rods floated from them, and angry pigmen charged through, squealing hysterically as they began to attack anyone close enough to them. There was at least twenty portals and not a single one was empty...the town was under a complete siege. 
     "Mega," Gweedo said, grabbing her shoulder and forcing her to look at him, "Go get Osga. You tell him whatever you have to but get him here, you understand me?" Gweedo began to run into the town but Mega Grabbed Gweedo and snapped, 
     "You're way too hurt, what the hell are you thinking!?!" 
     "Everything I BUILT is being destroyed in front of me! People are dying Mega, GO!" Mega looked back and forth between Gweedo's eyes. 
     "I..." Mega tried to say. 
    "Get Osga, then come back. Get mad and Pax, get anyone, everyone! Go!" 
     "Be careful and don't you dare die, you understand me?" Gweedo simply nodded and ran into the fire, chopping down two pigmen as he ran. Mega took two steps backward and looked at the city. Screams sounded from further in the city and the sounds of swords, bows and clashing was heard all around her. She looked down and shook her head before disappearing. She didn't have much time...

Last edited by NostrumDomus on 10/24/2014, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gweedo can't get Gweedo silly nos.)

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon on 10/24/2014, 5:51 pm

@A@ I KNEW Shadey was evil...

LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/24/2014, 5:55 pm

Molto benne, signore. Riveting as always. I eagerly await the conclusion!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/24/2014, 6:12 pm

Shnoork wrote:Molto benne, signore. Riveting as always. I eagerly await the conclusion!
According to Google Translate, 
Molto benne, signore means very bucket ladies XD

Don't worry I got the actual translation though.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/24/2014, 7:23 pm

LordTomenon wrote:@A@ I KNEW Shadey was evil...
>:D YOU'RE NEXT MR. RACCOON. lol jk but, DAYUM NOS, i didnt think it could get any better, but i know it can and will, and then me regenerating whenever they hit me, nice touch, again, very nice work u put into it and i love it all

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top