Spookz 4 dayz with Nostrum Domus

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spookz 4 dayz with Nostrum Domus

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/9/2014, 4:39 pm

"I...I don't want to be alone..." 
      Act IV: Isolate

4emerson was a happy individual. He had a smile unlike any other Oasian, and was able to bring up anyone's day. He always went out of his way to help those he could, and he always tried to surround himself with close friends, and allies. It was a cold, foggy morning in Oasis when Emers opened his eyes and got out of bed. He placed his feet on the floor and raised his arms, stretching as high as he could, looking around his house for a bit before standing. 
       "Wow it's cold." Emers said quietly as he grabbed the red blanket off his bed and wrapped it around him and made his way to the kitchen. He walked to the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of coffee and put it in the furnace to begin warming up. as he waited for the coffee to finish, he looked out the window and watched as the fog rolled across his potato fields. "I really need to harvest those soon." he said to himself. He looked down at his sink and looked at his reflection. He was an odd one, a living, walking potato. However, out of it all he kept an amazing smile, which seemed to bring joy to a lot of people. 
       After a few minutes he reached into the furnace and grabbed the bottle of coffee and poured it into a cup and sat down at his table. However as he sat down he found a letter sitting on his table, sealed with Mad's symbol. Emers picked it up and opened the letter and began to read. 
      "We got a few new guys coming in from another country today at Origin station. You mind going there and welcoming them to Oasis today?" The message was short and to the point, but this wasn't the first time Emers had done this; In fact, he had done it tons of times before, as new people came and went from Oasis all of the time. 
      "Alright," Emers said, talking to really no one, "I'll head over there now." Neglecting his coffee, Emers stood up and talked to the middle of the room and with his right hand waved in the air a couple of times and said quietly "Warp Origin." A small moment passed and with a large swooshing noise, Emers was gone. 
                                                                ~V~
         Oasis had one of the largest railroads ever seen in all of Minecraftia. It stretched from one side of the continent to the other, in all four directions, and stopped at nearly every town and settlement around. It was here that new people arrived, and it was here that Emers stood. 
         He found himself at a large platform, next to the tracks. It was early in the morning and he was the only one there, but because of where the station was, it was rather peaceful. Mountains rested on both sides and down the tracks just a little way was a large volcano that was a tourist point for many Oasians. Emers looked around for a moment and found a bench and sat down, and waited. 
        A long time passed before he could finally hear the train in the distance. "Alright, here we go." He stood up and watched as the train, a large iron beast that another Oasian had developed arrived at the station and slowed to a stop in front of him...however, when the doors opened...no one stepped out. "What?" Emers said quietly to himself. He looked up and to his right, to a large sign that showed the new people that were arriving on Oasis...there was no one there...but the train had arrived. As he studied the sign he could hear pistons coming to life beside him. He turned and watched as the piston powered doors opened. On the other side of the door stood a man. He had short, choppy brown hair and a brown goatee. He wore a blue T-shirt and wore old, faded blue jeans and faded grey sneakers. On his chest was a ragged Leather breastplate that had been stitched together from hundreds of old tunics. Over his legs he wore patchwork leggings and on his hands were a pair of gloves. 
      "Hi! Welcome to Oasis!" Emers said, reaching into his inventory, grabbing one the rule books, "If you don't mind, would you take a moment to read-" 
      "Ride with me." The man said, standing on the other side of the door, "Please." The man's voice crackled as he spoke. It was a harsh, grinding sound. "We do not have long." 
      "Excuse me?" Emers asked, walking towards the man, "You okay?" The man looked up to Emers and smiled. 
       "Please join me. It would be worth your while." The man stepped to the side and swung his arm out to his side. "I'd very much like the company." 
       "Well," Emers said, scratching the back of his neck, "Can't say I've given a tour of Oasis like this before, but alright." Emers walked towards the train and stepped inside, listening as the doors shut behind him. He looked around for a moment. It was so odd the train had no other passengers on it. If it was a singular person, they would have warped to spawn...why take the tramway?
      "Sit down." The man said, pointing to a nearby bench. Emers nodded and sat down and the man sat across from him, smiling. After a moment the train began to pick up steam as the piston engines came to life, and the train began to move down the tracks. They sat in silence for a very long time. Neither man said anything, but as Emers occasionally glanced over, the man simply stared at him, smiling at him. It made Emers awfully uncomfortable, forcing him to look away. However, he knew he was being watched, but...the man never spoke. 
       "So uh...yeah." Emers said, staring out of the window, passing a large cattle field, "Welcome...um, welcome to Oasis." Emers found it hard to talk around this man, the longer he sat with him, the more he made him uneasy.
       "Yes." The man said simply, the smile never changing from his face. "It's very nice here." 
       "Uh..." Emers said, looking back up to the man, looking at his smile before looking away, "It is." Emers watched as they crossed across a bridge, with a large ravine underneath. He could see so many unpicked ores, even from here. "So, um, what's your name?" 
      "Steve." The man said simply. 
      "Steve huh?" Emers said, looking back at him, "How long have you been a part of Minecraftia?" 
      "A very long time." Steve continued to smile. It was then Emers noticed how black, and dark Steve's eyes were. "You?" He asked emers, never breaking the odd smile. 
      "I'm not sure, but I have been a part of Oasis for a long time." 
      "I know." Steve said, "But that's not what I asked." Emers shook his head back and forth and said, 
      "What do you mean?" Steve slowly cocked his head to the left and said, 
      "How long have you been alone?" 
      "What?" Emers asked, confusion growing on his face. 
      "It must have taken you ages to make all of this. I'm surprised you haven't keeled over." The tone of Steve's voice almost matched the monotonous sound of the train. 
      "I didn't build any of this." Emers responded, "I built a big potato farm, but that's about it." 
      "I am so sorry." Steve said, looking at Emers. The smile never broke from his face. "You must be so lonely after all of these years." By now Emers was more than confused as he looked at Steve. He sat back in his bench and said, 
      "Oasis has been here far longer than I have. A lot of people built things here, this wasn't me. Pax and Mad are the leaders and there are a bunch of-" 
      "I'm trying to help you." Steve said, standing up, "But I think you may be too far gone-" 
      "What are you talking about?" Emers said, watching as Steve came closer, "What are you trying to say?" 
      "I'm trying to help you move on." Steve's smile widened as he sat beside Emers. "It's quite okay you know." He placed his hand on Emers' shoulder and said, "I want to help you-" Quickly Emers threw Steve's hand off his shoulder and jumped from his seat. 
      "Look buddy, I don't know what you're trying to pull, but it ain't-" 
      "Three years..." Steve told him, cutting him off, "Three years you have been alone and no one has so much as said hello to you." Once again Steve stood up and began to walk towards Emers, who was steadily backing away. "You've been all by yourself, just waiting for a friend to help you, and give you the time of day. Everyone needs someone my friend, and you are no different." Emers continued to back away as he said, 
      "Look buddy, I talk to people every day, it's part of my job-" 
      "Job?" Steve asked, once more cocking his head, "But there's no one here to police-" 
      "Police? What in the world are you talking about?" 
      " You've been so alone, so, so alone." As Steve spoke he began to grow incredibly cold. So much so that he could see his breath as he said, 
      "I'm sorry? You may have had a hard time in another country but we don't do things like this on Oasis. You need to understand-" 
      "Then show me." Steve's voice creaked, "Show me the world, and all of the people that you speak to." 
      "Are you trying to play me?" Emers snapped.
      "I'm trying to save you." Steve still smiled as he said, "Please, show me the world."
      "You know what, okay, fine." Emers was quickly becoming irritated of this whole facade, and it was beginning to piss him off. he wasn't sure what kind of mind games he was trying to play, but he had about enough. Emers raised his hand and thought of where he wanted to go and clapped...what he saw...It wasn't what he knew.
          As Emers appeared in Unicorn town he found the entire town in ruins and overran by countless mobs. Zombies, Creepers, Skeletons and spiders all swarmed the destroyed houses and decrepit businesses. Trees grew through several of the homes and the once paved roads were cracked and peeling. Emers' eyes widened as he spun around, looking at the mass destruction around him! 
         "What is this? Emers spat, looking at the destruction all around him. Blocks were missing everywhere and all of the torches, glowstone and redstone lamps were all gone. 
         "It seems you can't keep all of your builds in order," Steve said, "I bet they looked so bootiful at one time." Emers' eyes widened as he spun around and looked at Steve. 
         "I did not TP you." Emers said, raising his voice, "I know I didn't TP you!" Steve frowned and said, 
         "Yes you did...I don't have permission to do things like that." 
         "Bullcrap." Emers snapped running over to the nearest building he could find. He flicked his right hand and as he did so blue and purple particles floated over his hand. Without a second thought he punched the wall of the building as a wave of light coursed across the town. He took a step back as the coreprotect began to work, and show him what happened. At first, the city was completely normal, as it once was. However, a figure appeared in the town. 
         "Are you okay friend?" Steve asked, his raspy voice echoing in the town, "Talk to me buddy, I'm here for you." 
         "Shut up." Emers said as he watched the figure walk to the center of town and brought a pickaxe into his hand. After a moment the figure walked to the nearest building and began to tear it apart! The memory played as Emers watched the figure take apart half of the building, go inside, plant a tree and bonemealed it, forcing the tree to smash through the roof. The figure then stepped out and held out his right hand. After a moment eggs appeared and the figure began to throw them about, and Emers watched as mobs began to spawn, all around the city. 
         "I liked it better when you smiled." Steve said nonchalantly as Emers ran across town to catch up to the figure, but stopped about half way. Emers looked at the figure as it turned, it's potato skin head looking right at him, smiling as he tore apart another building...
        "There's...there's no way." Emers cried, watching himself tear apart Unicorn town...and the smile never broke...he watched himself happily tear away the city- but before he could see much more the Coreprotect finished and the memory disappeared, leaving Emers in the broken, dilapidated city.  
        "You spent so much time lying to yourself Emers." Steve said from behind, "And no one even bothered to rescue you. Where were your friends? Where was anyone?" 
        "No. Screw you, you're lying!" Emers clapped his hands again, and appeared in spawn. 
        Spawn was all but non-existant. The large portal tree had been griefed and chopped in half. The portal had been blocked up by bedrock. The large lake beneath spawn in which so many people once fished had been replaced by lava! Emers slowly stepped towards the rail that overlooked the lake, ignoring the rule sign that had been burnt to cinders. Fish corpses, dirt blocks, large sand pillars littered spawn and large gaping holes had been carved into the surface of Oasis. The massive tree that shadowed the lake had been covered in lava and the dock had been broken and burnt, victim to the great defacing. All of Leagle's work...gone...
        "You spent years building everything...but after being alone for so long, and after realizing that no one even cared...you destroyed all of it." Once again Steve was somehow behind him.
        "How are you doing this!?!" Emers shouted, nearly in tears as he looked at the man, "How?" 
        "I honestly don't know what you're talking about." Steve said simply. 
        "You shouldn't be able to do any of this!" 
        "I can't. But you can." Steve said. "You are alone here. You always were." 
        "No, you're lying." 
        "You've said this already." Steve said, watching Emers vanish again.
        This time Emers was at Agwyn's ranch. However...there wasn't much of a ranch left... Emers stood in a fiery crater. The Gearbound, Nostrum's ariship had crashed, dead in the center of the Ranch. Charred, horse shape remains littered the ground and there wasn't a standing building that had its windows intact. 
       "I must say, you're very dedicated to your cause. I must also say I'm so, so sorry." Emers covered his mouth as he spoke the words. There was no way Emers just spoke those words. "No." Emers quickly returned home and ran inside. However, like all the rest of Oasis, his home too had been griefed, made to look like there had been no one there for a very long time. He ran through his house, looking at the missing and destroyed blocks, the moss covered furnaces and crafting tables long rotted away from neglect. He ran to his kitchen and looked out of his window to his  potato farm, his pride and joy. "No...how could you?" Emers whimpered, a severe sadness pouring from his throat, "How could you?!?" 
        "How could I what?" Emers said to himself, "This was all you. It was always you." 
        "SHUT UP!" Emers screamed, "You're playing with me!" 
        "You really shouldn't refer to yourself in the third person." Emers said, emulating the hoarse, growly voice from before, "It's bad grammar." 
        "NO!" Emers shouted in reply as he came around his house to his potato farm. It used to be such a grand thing, layers upon layers upon layers, all going underground and all of the floors were filled with potatoes, all of them meant to be shared with Oasians...however, now...it had all been world edited, and nothing remained but a large pool of lava.
        "No one ever cared for you. You tried so hard but they never even wanted to see you. THey left you alone, forgotten, wasting away in this big, lonely world-" Emers stopped himself and said, 
        "Cheer, Nos, Gore, Pax, Birdie, you CANNOT tell me that they didn't exist-" 
        "Then tell me what they looked like." Emers said to himself, "Tell me what they looked like and I'll believe you." Once again Emers grabbed his mouth and spun around, looking at the destruction all around him. 
        "Cheer wore.....Gore had.....Birdie was...." 
        "Was...?" Emers asked.
        "They..."
        "They what Emers?" Emers asked himself. 
        "They..." 
        "There never was anyone because you were always alone. You don't want to be alone, but you were always alone. No one cared. No one ever cared. No one even knew you existed in this world of nothing. Always smiling you were, but no one ever smile back...and you knew this. Always knew it. I'm sorry Emers. It's time you knew." Emers could escape his voice but never his thoughts. Slowly he began to cry as he fell on his knees, looking at the grass blocks below him, watching as his tears whetted the ground. "No one loved you. You only ever had you to love...and even you stopped loving you." Steve walked in front of Emers and lifted his chin up and smiled at him. "And now? I can't even love you." He dropped Emers' chin and turned around. "You'll always be alone. Broken. Forgotten. Remember that." Emers watched as Emers walked to the pool of lava. Emers turned and looked at himself and said. "But there's always a way out. I'm here for you, friend." Emers watched himself as he jumped into the lava pool! Heat surged through his body as Emers began to scream-

"GAAAAAAH!" Emers screamed, knocking over his coffee as he looked down, his body still very hot from what he had experienced. The paper from before was a simple blank peice of paper...there was no writing at all! However, as he looked at the paper, the coffee began to stain the white page and letters began to form. They formed three simple words:

"I am here." 

Last edited by NostrumDomus on 10/9/2014, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Bull is nothing without Crap.)

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake on 10/9/2014, 6:17 pm

This is bone chilling.... and an addictive read XD Please don't say its the last one!!

Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/9/2014, 6:26 pm

CaptnCupcake wrote:
This is bone chilling.... and an addictive read XD Please don't say its the last one!!
It's not, I assure you. :3 Thereis more to come, this is all leading up to something very big, though I cannot say what. >.>

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdiebug02 on 10/9/2014, 7:01 pm

so... does this mean im not real 0,o These are all so good, I can't even pick a favorite, all of them are my favorites xD Keep up the great work bud!

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/9/2014, 7:53 pm

Birdiebug02 wrote:so... does this mean im not real 0,o These are all so good, I can't even pick a favorite, all of them are my favorites xD Keep up the great work bud!
Think of it this way, all of these stories are a collective of one, so you really don't have to pick. :3 also, there's this thing called spoilers, and I hate em XD

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 10/9/2014, 9:09 pm

Shocked

All that destruction...

Them potatoes man...

Them potatoes.

Aight, in all seriousness, another fantastic story. I was like sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time through. XD Great work, man.  Smile

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/9/2014, 9:12 pm

Ben, how did it feel to read about yourself with serious psychological malfunctions? XD

I can only imagine it would be pretty trippy

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 10/9/2014, 9:25 pm

Shnoork wrote:Ben, how did it feel to read about yourself with serious psychological malfunctions? XD

I can only imagine it would be pretty trippy
Yeah, it was quite trippy. XD 2spoopy

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/10/2014, 12:06 am

I felt a little creative so I made this. If the story had a theme, this would be it. 

https://soundcloud.com/twistedvoodoo/wither

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 10/10/2014, 1:18 am

^I love it! It speaks in volumes into some sort of symbolism. The low notes seems to play as waves ebbing slowly and constantly and the higher notes seem to flow like emotion.

This is my interpretation of what its trying to say.

The low notes seem to be the the world around the emotion, its constant drone and steady beat make it easy to forget and to lose sight in it. The emotion is pretty stable the first part of the song but then there are changes, the emotion builds and builds gaining rhythm and energy then silence. The silence shows a clarity and an understanding of the world, a cold truth that shocks it to silence. The world shows its true colors and the low repetitive drone disappears, its mask pulled away showing its true nature. The emotion and the world cannot return to the passive harmony and melody that it held onto before turning into a confused harmony with a slight dissonance forever changed by the clarity of the revelation.

Beautiful little piece and it goes very well with the 4emerson chapter.

I cannot wait for the next masterpiece that flows out.

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 on 10/10/2014, 10:40 am

This music fits perfectly

tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/10/2014, 3:40 pm

Gr00veDriftTreh1 wrote:^I love it! It speaks in volumes into some sort of symbolism. The low notes seems to play as waves ebbing slowly and constantly and the higher notes seem to flow like emotion.

This is my interpretation of what its trying to say.

The low notes seem to be the the world around the emotion, its constant drone and steady beat make it easy to forget and to lose sight in it. The emotion is pretty stable the first part of the song but then there are changes, the emotion builds and builds gaining rhythm and energy then silence. The silence shows a clarity and an understanding of the world, a cold truth that shocks it to silence. The world shows its true colors and the low repetitive drone disappears, its mask pulled away showing its true nature. The emotion and the world cannot return to the passive harmony and melody that it held onto before turning into a confused harmony with a slight dissonance forever changed by the clarity of the revelation.

Beautiful little piece and it goes very well with the 4emerson chapter.

I cannot wait for the next masterpiece that flows out.
I've read a lot of things. I've read a lot of mean things, from a lot of people, telling me to screw off and die in a hole. I've read good things from people, that they liked what I did and wished me luck in doing so. I've put several things on the internet in the past, but music was always apprehensive to me. I tried doing so in the past with terrible results...and I stopped. 
         Groove, I didn't expect this. This shows me one of two things, either you took your time to listen to this and actually though this through? Or you are exceptionally good at coming up with bullshit. Either way? Thank you. So much. Thank you.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 10/10/2014, 3:54 pm

ive been reading this a lot and wow ive made short stories before but nothing like this my stories don't use the fancy words as much as you do and  that's kinda what makes it unique, your way with words

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/10/2014, 4:15 pm

I believe the description youre looking for to describe our friend, Nos, is friendly. Our little corner of the internet doesnt have that vehemence you seem to be accustomed to. Why not try your hand at music again? The worst you'll get here is constructive criticism. Oasis is a place you can just be you, a colorful character amongst colorful characters!

I dont believe Ive told you before, but welcome to Oasis, champ.

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/10/2014, 4:33 pm

retkojy wrote:ive been reading this a lot and wow ive made short stories before but nothing like this my stories don't use the fancy words as much as you do and  that's kinda what makes it unique, your way with words
Ret I've been writing for a long time and I'm no where near perfect. However, the one thing I have noticed is how much my writing style has changed over the years and how much it has grown. I know it's a stupid thing to say, but it's true. It's like drawing a picture you may not like. Don't throw it away. Instead, put it in a folder, and put it in your closet or drawer and don't look at it for a month to a year. You'll see how much it's changed. Basically I'm saying keep writing and over time you'll see great changes in the way you type. Just don't become too proper when speaking and you'll be fine XD

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 10/10/2014, 5:02 pm

NostrumDomus wrote:I've read a lot of things. I've read a lot of mean things, from a lot of people, telling me to screw off and die in a hole. I've read good things from people, that they liked what I did and wished me luck in doing so. I've put several things on the internet in the past, but music was always apprehensive to me. I tried doing so in the past with terrible results...and I stopped. 
         Groove, I didn't expect this. This shows me one of two things, either you took your time to listen to this and actually though this through? Or you are exceptionally good at coming up with bullshit. Either way? Thank you. So much. Thank you.

I did take the time to listen to it and its a very nice piece. I have had experience analyzing peices of music in music theory in high school. We had an assignment where we listened to multiple parts of an (baroque I believe) play piece and we had to find out what was happening using the music alone. Music like any other art is a medium of emotion and it shows in your music and writing pieces.

To help illistrate what I've heard I will give a time table of what I heard in the song.

0:0-2:35
The passive harmony between world and emotion, there is a slight and gradual build in intensity near the later half.
2:35-3:25
Emotion (high notes) becomes haphazard and confused then ends with a silent clarity.
3:25-4:00
The world (low notes) takes over and shows more than the two note drone has shown showing a fuller view of the world
4:00-4:27
The brief reconnection of the emotion and the world is 'clumsy' in harmonizing showing a weird and uncomfortable reunion of the two. Its also noted that what is played here does not reflect the harmony in the beginning so the revelation in 2:35-4:00 forever changed the way the song flowed.

This was not just pulled out of a rectum of a cow. I only took what I saw and gave my honest interpretation of it.

Im just so excited to see more of your work here in the forums, because of the time and effort you put into them and the strong emotions that hits me like a concrete wiffle bat.

P.S.
I also like to save my old drawings. It gives a good gauge of how far you have gone and what you have accomplished. Its also fun to go back and re-imagine the things that where only scribbles or never had time to finish. I honestly feel sad when I forget or lose a piece of my work cause its almost like my little baby (just without all the crying and pooping).

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary2 on 10/10/2014, 5:11 pm

Nos your stories are very intriguing. I love them all and I can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work. Also that song is awesome.

MegaScary2
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/10/2014, 6:54 pm

Act V: Arrival

Oasis, Minecraftia. Situated on a far off continent it had seen many people come and go from its shores. Good people, bad people, people just on tour, looking at all the world had to offer. It was a beautiful place, full of beautiful people, all with assorted skills, talents and abilities. For years it had been a happy place, and Oasis had not seen much trouble, at least no trouble that wasn't taken care of early on. However, as time moved on, so did the land, and as more people came and went more things were built on Oasis. 
          It wasn't until recently though that things began to change. Not just the buildings, or the builds, but the people as well. It had become quieter in Oasis, as if people were bothered by something. Disquieted, stirred but too scared to say anything about it. Truth of the matter was, no one really knew what to say. For all intents and purposes no one knew of each other's problems. It was strange for such a tightly knitted community. 
         "Agwyn." Cheer said, waving her hand in front of the brown haired woman, "what do you think?" 
         "Huh?" Agwyn said, looking up snapping out of her thoughts, "What's up?" Cheer cocked and eyebrow and asked, 
         "You been ignoring me this entire time?" 
         "No, just thinking." Agwyn looked back to her cabin and said, "Get the horses moved to the new pasture, yeah?" 
         "Yeah." Cheer said, turning around. "This is a lot of horses to move, and we're running out of space here. Besides, there's something in that pond they won't get away from. If we can move the horses away from it, maybe they'll spread out." Agwyn nodded and stepped past cheer, towards the pasture. 
        "Alright, let's do this." Agwyn held out her hand and a saddle appeared. Ender pearls were lined all around the base of the saddle. She threw it into the air and as she did so her personal horse, Shadowmancer appeared, gently scratching at the ground with his hoof. "Come on shadow." She said quietly, mounting up on the horse, "Let's see what we can do." Cheer smiled and brought out her own endersaddle from her inventory and summoned her horse as well, hopping on beside of Agwyn. 
        "There's gonna be a lot of people that will need horses soon," Cheer said, riding along Agwyn as they neared the railroad tracks, "Hopefully if we can get these ones here moved, we can begin breeding. Not to mention the races coming up soon." Agwyn nodded but she seemed to be in another world. 
        "Ag?" Cheer said, tugging on the reins, stopping her horse, "You alright-" 
        "Shh." Ag said, cocking her ear and looking slightly to the left, "What time is it?" Cheer shook her head and said, 
       "I dunno, about three?" 
       "You hear that?" Agwyn asked.
       "No..." Cheer said, shaking her head once again, "What is it?"
       "Listen." Slowly Agwyn got off her horse and walked to the tracks and put her boot on the rail. "There's a train coming."
       "I don't hear anything-"
       "Come here." Agwyn told cheer, beckoning her off the horse. Cheer stepped off and walked to Agwyn as she said, "Put your foot here." Cheer did as she was told and sure enough, she could feel small vibrations coming from the tracks.
       "The trains aren't supposed to run this time of day."
       "Yeah..." Agwyn said, looking to the left, "they're not."
       It was then and there Agwyn knew something wasn't right. It had been far too quiet for far too long. The cows had stopped belting, and the chickens had stopped cackling. The fact that her dogs were no longer barking concerned her. "Cheer. Something's not-"
      "Holy crap!" Cheer said pointing to the horizon, "What the hell is that!?!" Agwyn looked up and saw a flaming iron train speeding across the tracks! The train has been entirely covered in flames and lava, and as it barreled over the hill it let loose a hellish squeal that echoed across the entire ranch!
      "Cheer! Grab the horses, go!" Agwyn shouted, running back to shadow, "NOW!" Cheer nodded and ran to her horse, but shouted, "What are you doing?" Agwyn said nothing as she slapped the reins down on Shadow and leaned forward, watching as Shadow dug his hooves into the ground and shot across the field, towards the Burning train. 
     "Hyah!" Agwyn shouted as she tore across the field, closing on the train, "Come on now!" Shadow dug into the earth letting out small snorts as he ran towards the train. As she closed in she saw the entire train purged in flames and lava. Somehow the engines were running but as the train sped by it threw lava and fire in every direction, catching the fields nearby on fire! "If that gets to the ranch..." Agwyn sped towards the train that was quickly closing in. As she neared it she saw a figure standing on top of the train...in the lava and fire. "What?" Agwyn hissed as she locked eyes with the figure. As she looked at the figure she could see brown hair and very black eyes. He was holding an intricately detailed stone sword that looked enchanted...but the color was nor purple, it was blood red. "What are you doing? STOP!" Agwyn shouted, looking up at the man. The train and the man closed in and for a moment the two locked eyes. The man looked down to Agwyn and smiled before lifting his sword outward, pointing towards the ranch! As soon as he did so the train screamed by, slinging lava and fire all around her! "Whoa, whoa!" Agwyn tugged on the reigns, quickly throwing her hair under her jacket before turning back towards the ranch. However, as she took off she looked behind her...Novgorod was entirely in flames. "Fire's not supposed to spread like this, what the hell." Agwyn turned Shadow and once again rode towards the train. The man stood on top of it like some sort of king, the burning train his throne. "What are you doing!?!" Agwyn shouted, her voice dulled by the sound of the train, "You're destroying everything!" The man looked briefly at Agwyn before looking away, back towards the horizon. "I'll kill you!" Agwyn reached into her inventory and grabbed her bow, Marfoir. It was a highly enchanted piece of work she had spent quite some time perfecting. She Pulled the string and the arrow simply appeared in it's place. As she drew back the string the arrow caught fire, and began to glow as the bow fully curved. "Last chance, stop this!" The man simply ignored her as he neared her stables.
            She let loose the string, aiming ahead of the train. The arrow flew through the air, but right before it hit the man, he simply spun his sword around and with one movement of his hand sliced the arrow in half! The two pieced hurled past the man and just as quickly he threw something back! Agwyn was not fast enough as the potion hit the ground in front of the horse's feet. The horse slowed to a near crawl! The train quickly sped away, and in a matter of moments had passed through the ranch, throwing fire in every direction. Agwyn got off Shadow and pulled off the saddle, watching as he disappeared. 
         The ranch was in flames, all around her. The stables went up far quicker than they should have, and to her right, her home was quickly catching fire. "No..." Agwyn whispered, walking towards the ranch, the heat quickly building all around her, "No." 
        "Ag!" Cheer shouted, suddenly, throwing the gate to the paddock open, "Something's horribly wrong!" Cheer was covered in blood. From her face down her chest, she was slathered. Her face was incredibly pale. "The- The- The horses-" 
         "Cheer!" Agwyn broke into a run, stopping in front of cheer, "What happened?!?" Before Cheer could answer, however the sound of thundering hooves could be heard closing in from the distance. 
         "They..." She said, her eyes rapidly looking back and forth, "Their eyes- they-" Agwyn grabbed Cheer's hand and began to run. The fire was closing in incredibly quickly and they had to move to stay away from the spreading lava, and flames. As Agwyn and Cheer ran, Agwyn looked out into the paddocks of the ranch. The once green grass had been dyed red from blood and gore. Out in the field the horses were bucking and running wildly, running into each other and rolling on the ground. Neighs of pain rung out into the air, mixing with the sounds of fire...not a single horse had eyes. The world began to slow for Agwyn as she looked at the horror in front of her, the horses crying out in pain, running blind across the field, dripping blood from their eye sockets and mouths.            "The world is bootiful again." Agwyn's eyes widened and in a moment she pushed Cheer away and pulled her sword, Dreadnior and spun, swinging behind her! As she did so, she clashed with another blade and sparks flew in all directions! Agwyn followed through her spin and came face to face with the man from before. He had Short, choppy brown hair and a brown goatee. He wore a blue T-shirt and had boots and jeans, but over it all he wore a patchwork leather armor that seemed to have sewn together from hundreds of other tunics. The man smiled as Agwyn flicked her wrist, letting Dreadnior fall into it's proper place in her hand. "I am back...home." He said, smiling once again, "And I can't wait to meet my new family. Now please, put down the sword, and give me a hug. I missed you all." Agwyn held her sword up at chest height and snapped, 
         "I don't know who the hell you are but you'll pay for all of this!" Agwyn let out a deep growl and said, "You have no idea who I am." The man's smile never faded. 
         "My name is Steve." He told her, giving Agywn a slight bow, "It's a pleasure to meet you. And you are?" Agwyn's grip merely tightened on her sword. 
         "I will cut you down!" Steve laughed and said, 
         "But the doggies will burn!" Suddenly a large group howl could be heard in the distance. Agwyn looked up and saw her kennels entirely in flames! 
        "No!" Agwyn shouted taking a step forward, but Steve stepped in the way, blocking her path.
        "I got this Ag, okay?" Cheer said, running past Steve and towards the burning Kennels, "You just keep him busy!" 
        "Yes..." Steve said, walking towards Agwyn, "Keep me busy." It was with those words, Steve charged. 
        Agwyn ducked the first blow, spinning behind Steve, and slicing with Dreadnior! The blade sliced across the leather and into his back but instead of blood, dust shot into the air! Steve quickly turned around and grabbed Dreadnior by the blade, pulling it into his stomach, and pulled Agwyn with it! Agwyn watched as the blade pierced the armor and went through his torso, but before she could do much else Steve grabbed her by the throat and lifted her into the air! 
        His grip was unreal. She couldn't' breath at all and she could feel him crushing her windpipe! Thinking quickly Agwyn kicked outward and kicked Steve backwards, forcing him to let go of her! She hit the ground, coughing, gasping for air, but didn't get to for long before a boot connected with her forehead, sending her spiraling backwards onto her back! Agwyn looked at the sky, watching as black smoke rose into the once blue sky. 
       "I just wanted a hug." Steve reached into his stomach and pulled out the sword, and with it a large amount of dust. He tossed it to her and said, "Please, try again." Agwyn snatched the sword from the ground and got to her feet feeling as blood trickled off her forehead and down her face. 
       "I'll give you more than a hug you son of a-" Before she could get her statement out Steve was behind her and with one sweeping slash, sliced the back of her knees and knocked her to the ground. 
      "Now you know there's rules against language here. You should follow them." Steve bent down and put his chin on her shoulder. "I think we should read the rules, together and learn them so-" Agwyn threw her fist backwards, cracking Steve on the head as she crawled forward and grabbed Dreadnior again. 
       "What the hell are you?!" Agwyn cried, looking at her blood that was dripping from his sword.
       "I'm just a person, like all of you!" He said, stepping forward, "Quite frankly, I'm offended, perhaps I should make a report." Steve stopped in his tracks and lifted his left hand. In front of her eyes Agwyn watched as Oak blocks shot from the ground into a large billboard! Grass blocks tumbled in every direction as the structure shot from the ground. It was the rule board from spawn.
      "Rule number one." Steve said, running his fingers across the first sign, "Mind the horses, they can trample you." Agwyn's eyes widened as she looked back towards the Paddock. All of the eyeless horses were looking straight at her. In a single moment the entire flock reared and took off, charging towards Agwyn. 
      "NO!" Agwyn tried to get to her feet, but the cut from Steve's sword went too deep. Something had severed and she couldn't use her legs, they were entirely dead! The horses charged across the field, not even bothering to jump over the fence. The first row broke through, falling over it and rolling down the small hill and to the tracks! The horses that didn't fall charged straight through the fire, engulfing themselves in flame, crying out in even more pain as they charged straight for Agwyn. 
       "Rule two," Steve said, tapping the next sign, "Make sure your head gets trampled first. It's a super quick death." Agwyn did the only thing she knew to do. She rolled. Despite herself she screamed as the horses ran over the top of her! She rolled between the hooves and was splattered with blood made mud as she rolled, desperately trying to avoid the thundering terror just above her.  "Rule three. Blood makes the world bootiful. It's good for your skin." Agwyn continued to roll, but as she did so she watched as the stomachs of the horses simply ripped open, their insides falling out on top of her and onto the ground. The horses toppled over each other and after a moment, she was covered, suffocating in a pile of dead horses.  
      "Rule four." Steve said, his voice clear to her in her head, "Don't die too fast." Agwyn pushed with all of her might, Adrenaline kicking in as she powered her way through the corpses, guts and other gore rolling down her head, tangling in her hair. She began to gag as she broke through the last horse and pulled herself out, on top of the bodies.
       "And finally," Steve said, from behind her, "Rule five." A sharp piercing pain shot through her back. She looked down to see a stone sword coming through her stomach. Agwyn rapidly began to feel weak, her anger replaced with fear as she began to tremble. "Never forget me again." The sword pulled free and blood gushed from the wound. 
       "AGWYN!" She could hear Cheer's voice in the distance, quickly closing in as she began to slip into darkness. "Agwyn!" Slowly Agwyn looked up to find Cheer, Nostrum, Mad and Pax all quickly running to her side..."Oh notch, no..." The voices began to fade away as the smell of blood became more prominent to her. "Nostrum, grab her!" 
       "I'm workin' on it!" She could hear Nostrum scream. She could feel his hands, but he sounded incredibly far away. 
       "Get this fire out! World edit it if you have to, roll it back!" Pax screamed in the distance. 
       "It won't let me!" Mad's voice called.
       "We're gonna have to TP her outta here." Nostrum shouted to Cheer who said, 
       "Where!?!" 
       "Hell if I know, take her to the gearbound, spawn, something!" 
       "Okay..." 
        ".....hurry.....fadin....." 
         "Ag? Baby girl, ye stil here? AG! Pax, she ain't doin' nothin' she ain't breathin'!" 
        The sounds completely faded away....
        It became bitterly cold....
        All sounds faded save for one voice, far away in the distance..."Never forget me again..." 

Last edited by NostrumDomus on 10/10/2014, 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : so much grammar had to be fixed .-.)

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 10/10/2014, 7:10 pm

again, again, again, again AMAZING work

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon on 10/10/2014, 7:13 pm

From now on, I'm only riding my perfect, trusty Dinnerbone 4.94 speed horse, she will never get near any other horse after reading this... O.o

LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn on 10/10/2014, 7:16 pm

YES! I died defending my Ranch, just as I should have. Nos, if you EVER go near my horses, I will end you, just saying. lol

Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/10/2014, 8:17 pm

Anyone have any theories for this Steve fellow after this? Cuz I know I do.

Great work Nos, Cant wait for the next one!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 10/10/2014, 8:56 pm

Plot Twist; Steve is Cloudkesh in disguise.

In all seriousness, you are doing great, keep it up, Nos. Smile

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/10/2014, 10:32 pm

Shnoork wrote:
NostrumDomys wrote:also, in your guys opinon who is the best swordsman/duelist/PVPer of Oasis?

Osga, hands down. Unless theres been some up-and-comer as of late.
now, osga is good at pvp, i will give him that, i am too, he just has better gear in the pvp world, if we 1v1 with pvpkit, idek, i would like to try that one day

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/10/2014, 11:21 pm

ok soz, i caught up, DAYUM NOS, such bootifulness >:D ...
but GG dis is amazebawls bruh, keep it up

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top