Spookz 4 dayz with Nostrum Domus

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spookz 4 dayz with Nostrum Domus

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/5/2014, 9:17 pm

retkojy wrote:Nos these are really something please make more for your internet pals
Huh? XD

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/5/2014, 9:25 pm

NostrumDomus wrote:
retkojy wrote:Nos these are really something please make more for your internet pals
Huh? XD
translation from retkojy : MAKE MOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR plz......

Last edited by shadeyghost on 10/5/2014, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gotta be polite)

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Spoopz 4 days with Nostrum Domus

Post by shadeyghost on 10/5/2014, 9:30 pm

since dis is oasis, i had to change da title XD

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/5/2014, 9:31 pm

shadeyghost wrote:since dis is oasis, i had to change da title XD
 XD Whatever, I'll roll with it XD

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 10/6/2014, 12:18 am

Incredible. This is like when I read the first two Divergent books, then had to wait 3 months before getting the 3rd. So hard to be patient, lol. Very well done. I love them. Don't let me rush you on these, though. Take your time and make them however you want.

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10/6/2014, 1:21 am

NostrumDomus wrote:"You don't have permission to do that."

Spoiler:

Everytime

Back to top Go down

Post by Bootiful_Steve on 10/6/2014, 5:03 am

These brilliant stories have revived the urge to create from my undead wither soul.
With this newfound inspiration, I spent two hours writing a special song about my life! Maybe I will share it later.
Keep up the amazing works of art!

Bootiful_Steve
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile http://bootifulsteve.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/6/2014, 1:22 pm

There's going to be a delay with this, and a delay on my presense in Oasis. I woke up incredibly ill this morning, I am getting sick. Sorry guys

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon on 10/6/2014, 1:28 pm

Get well soon! o.o

LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 10/6/2014, 3:31 pm

Take however much time you need to get better. We will be patiently waiting. Get well soon! Smile

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/7/2014, 5:03 pm

WELP

after working nearly 2 hours on the next Act for you guys, I lost everything. 

I'm kinda ticked. 

The page backed to the previous page on it's own without any warning

and I lost everything. 

so there might be a delay now.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/7/2014, 6:22 pm

Yep, I know the feels. Happened to me a few times. Never seems to do that for short replies, I find. Its like the internets mad at you or something... please dont be mad, internet...

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/7/2014, 11:41 pm

Act III: Helpless

"I tried...everything I could." She said, staring out of the window of her house, looking at the bridge that led to her nearby town, "And no matter what I did? It didn't matter." The bright blue glow of her eyes dulled to a dim light. "I...couldn't stop it." She looked down and shook her head. "I tried so hard Pax." Mega Scary was her name. Her name may have sounded like the end of a cheesy joke, but there was a reason behind the name, though she really never told why to most anyone. Her luminous blue plating sparkled against a setting sun, that was quickly losing to the storm clouds that were gathering nearby. Her metallic voice was much more somber than normal, her normally happy tones and joyous laughter was now replaced by something far worse. Regret and fear. 
          Her fingers tapped the side of a glass as she continued to stare outside. The only sound in the entire house was a nearby clock, its ticks echoing across the hallways of the house. "I've...never lost control of a dream like that...never. I have dozens saved in my data banks, yet...This was new...and this felt real." Mega looked up to Pax, who was sitting across from her. "You think I'm stupid, don't you?" Pax leaned back in his chair and listened as the wood creaked as he shifted. 
         "I think you really feel like you experienced something, yes," He told her, glancing outside, watching a pig run circles on a grass block nearby, "But you won't tell me what that something is. This has clearly affected you, and it's affected your work. I need you, like I need all my staff. Oasis is a big place, and I need all the help I can get. With you like this? Something has to be wrong, this isn't like you." 
          Like Mega, Pax was also cybernetic in nature. They were both mechanically modified and both of them were capable of doing things that many Oasians couldn't do. However both of them had their emotions intact, and this made them far more human than perhaps many people they knew. Pax leaned forward and looked at Mega and said, "I can't do anything about it, if you can't talk to me about it." Mega looked at Pax briefly and said, 
         "Who's to say you'd even believe me?" Pax shrugged and replied, 
         "You never know. I've heard far weirder things, I assure you." Pax looked into Mega's eyes. Information constantly surged across them, lighting up codes and picking up movement in the room. Normally they were alive with information, but today, they seemed to be searching for something that simply wasn't there. 
         "I don't know where to start." She said. 
         "You start from the beginning of the dream." Pax said bluntly, "Simple as that." Mega shifted back and shook her head, and said, 
        "Okay then. From the beginning it is." She leaned forward and placed her arms on the table and opened her mouth to speak. "It all began with a dream..." 

~v~

"Please! You gotta help me, please, for the love of friggen Notch, you have to help me! Say something, do something, anything, PLEASE!" The sound of screaming slowly began to fill her audio receptors as the immense darkness began to fade into a sense of a room. It wasn't a very big room, not much bigger than her kitchen. However, the room had been made completely of Bedrock and there were no windows, or doors. However, in the middle of the room, only a few feet away was a man trapped in a long, slender glass box. The man had brown hair, and bright blue eyes and even though he was encased in the darkness of the room Mega could very well see the fear in his eyes. His hands were bruised and red, it looked like he had been beating on the glass for a very long time. "Please...you gotta say something..." the man begged, nearly in tears. "please." 
           "It's okay," Mega said, looking up at the man, "It'll be okay-" 
           "Holy sh-" The man gasped, nearly cracking his head against the back of the glass as he leaped back, away from Mega, "I thought- You didn't-I-" 
           "It's okay." Mega repeated, her metallic voice soothing in the darkness of the room, "I'm not gonna hurt you." 
           "Look, I'm sorry, okay? But you've been there for like, hours and you didn't friggen move." The man's eyes got wider in the darkness. "I can't see a thing, just, just your silhouette. Can you come closer or something?" 
           "You sure about that?" Mega asked, "I've never seen you before, and you may not like what you see." Mega watched as the man's brow furrowed. 
           "What do you mean?" He asked. "I mean, I really don't care I just want out of the Notchdamned box!" The man beat on the glass again, making a small thumping sound from the inside. "They're glass panes...I should be able to break this..." Mega stepped forward towards the man. 
          "Don't scream, okay? This is just me." As Mega came into what little light there was, the man got a look at her brightly lit blue eyes, and metal plating. To her surprise the man simply said, 
         "You're a cyborg, okay. That's fine, I just want out. Please." Mega nodded and responded, 
         "Okay, let me see what I can do." she ran her hand along the glass and thumped it a couple of times. Despite it being thin, the glass made a heavy, dull thump. 
         "Could the glass be protected?" The man asked, watching as Mega looked around the glass box. 
         "Possibly, but that's nothing I can't fix." She looked around a bit more and said, "Okay, hold on, I'll get you out, then we can get out of here." Mega took a step backwards and brought her fist back. She hurled her fist forward but as the fist connected, the glass shattered, but reappeared in an instant! Mega cocked her head back as she looked at the pane of glass. "That shouldn't have happened-" 
         "Uh..." The man said, suddenly more panicked, "I don't know what the hell you did, but, please, get me out!" Suddenly the sound of trickling water was heard, and as mega looked down, she could see as the box slowly began to fill with water. "NO! Oh Notch, NO!" The man kicked the glass and screamed out in front of Mega. "Please, I can't swim, you gotta get me out, I don't want to drown, I don't want to drown, please-" 
        "Hush." Mega said, still looking at the glass that simply replaced itself. I'll get you out of here, but you gotta be calm-" 
        "Calm!?! how the hell am I supposed to be calm-" 
        "You find a way, you hear me? Shush, I've got you-"
        "But-" 
        "Hey. You gotta trust me okay?" Her voice echoed in the darkness of the bedrock room. "So um, tell me," She said running her hands across the glass, crouching down to see if there might have been a loose block nearby, "What's your name? Talk to me buddy, tell me your name." Mega looked up at the man for a moment. "Come on, talk to me." She looked back down as the man said, 
        "My name's....my.....my name is..." Mega looked up to the man. A whole new horror swept across his eyes. "I....my name...what's my name? Why can't I remember my name!?!?" He beat on the side of the box again. "I don't know who I am! Why can't I-" 
        "Hey, hey, hey, easy, easy!" Mega said, standing up again, meeting him with her eyes, "It's okay, we'll figure it out. The least you can know my name, okay? It's Mega." She could hear the man's erratic breathing, just on the other side of the glass. 
         "Mega?" He said, watching as the water closed around his knees, "What kind of a name is that?" Mega smiled and said, 
         "If you want my full name, it's Mega Scary." She grinned and added, "Cause I'm super scary ya know." 
         "Why, because of the eyes?" He asked.
         "I'm not telling you." She said, continuing to smile. 
         "You know, you're really not helping my situation." The man spat, looking back at Mega. 
         "Yeah, well," Mega said, looking back to the glass, "It's keeping you calm, now hold on." Once more Mega pulled her fist back and with one mighty punch shattered the glass at the water level, but just like before...the glass simply reformed. 
         "Please Mega, I don't want to die. You have to help me, please. Please." By now the man was in tears in front of her. "Please...help me." Mega leaned forward, pressing her head against the glass and told the man, 
         "I promise you, I'll get you out. I won't let you die in there." She then added, "I promise you this." Slowly but surely the man nodded. 
         "Okay, okay, I believe you." he looked around at the blank space and said, "But hurry. It's so cold." Mega stepped away from the glass and began to look around the room. There was nothing, absolutely nothing in the room. No matter in what direction she looked, what area she scanned, there was nothing there for her to use!
        "You will never save him. You can't even save yourself. You're so lost, so forgotten, so alone." The sudden voice made Mega jump and turn around. It came from all directions, a deep, gravelly voice that sounded almost hoarse but somehow could be heard clearly. "Yet here you stand, broken in the hole of your own pity...helpless. You won't succeed." Mega shook her head and snapped back at the voice and said, 
        "Shut up! You know nothing about me! Who the hell are you?" At first there was nothing but a deep rumbling in the bedrock box. However the rumbling slowly turned into syllables which finally turned into words. 
         "You're so angry...you know the truth...but it never set you free, did it? No...it only bound your further in your own despair...all this...was because you failed...the clock's ticking away Mega...you should help him...but I really don't think you can....tick. Tock. Tick. Tock." 
        "M-Mega!" The man shouted suddenly, pounding on the glass with his fist, "Please! You gotta hurry! Come on!" Mega turned around to find the water had already filled up to his chest. The water must have been incredibly cold, as each breath the man took threw fog on the glass. 
        "Okay, just hold on!" pressed a button on the side of her head. He vision changed to red as she began to desperately search the area for any sort of mechanism to break or remove the glass. There was nothing. 
        "It's- It's s-s-so cold." The man said between spastic breaths, "I can't- I c-can't breathe! Please!" Water sloshed in the box as the man spun around in circles, trying his best to find a way out. "I'm g-going t-to die, aren't, aren't I?" 
        "NO!" Mega shouted, closing in on the box, "You're not gonna die. You hear me?!?" She pounded on the glass again, "I'm getting you out of here!" 
        "Oh look at her...so disillusioned," The voice scraped, "So panicked...the paragon of control. She's going to let you die, and she's going to watch you drown..." 
        "Shut it!" Mega shouted as she stepped away from the glass again. By now the water had reached his neck, and he was struggling to keep his composure. Mega looked across the room once again, and this time, like all others before, there was nothing that could help her. "Fine. I'll get you out." She looked down at her right hand and looked at the panels on her arm. One by one she pulled them off and tossed them to the floor, revealing a panel filled with gears, wires and other gizmos. With her left hand she began to re-wire the wires and re-connecting circuits that had long since been soldered away. Sparks flew from her arm and with each spark pain filled her body! She could feel each surge and as her teeth gritted she could feel more and more pain surge through her body. She didn't care, she would save this man. 
         "So...you want to free him...save his life...only to watch him die in this tiny black box? You don't need to eat, you don't need to sleep. You only do so to make yourself seem like the rest of Oasis...human. But you're not. You'll never be human. You'll always be the monster that was never supposed to be. And that's why you're so scary...the name is not a pun. It's a warning. Stay away...stay away..." The voice by now had gotten much louder and with each word that echoed in the room, it caused the entire room to shake, throwing flecks of bedrock off the blocks. 
          "M-Meg-Mega, please, p-please!" The man gargled as water seeped into his lips, "Hurry!" Mega flicked a switch on her wrist and motors came to life in her arms, throwing flames and creating a loud, whirring noise in her arm! She tucked her fist back and began making her way back to the box. 
         "I need you to cover your eyes, okay? I need you to take a deep breath and cover your eyes. I'm going to get you out of there-" 
         "I CAN'T!" The man screamed, pressing his hands against the side of the box, hoisting himself up towards the top, fighting for those last few precious seconds of air. "I c-can't!" 
         "Please, you got to trust me. DO IT!" Mega snapped, "NOW!" 
         "This...I can't believe-" 
         "Yes...believe her, and watch as it all slowly slips away-" 
         "Enough!" Mega screamed at the voice as she turned back towards the man. "Do it, now!" After a moment the man took one breath, then two, then finally a third before closing his mouth and covering his eyes...and in that moment he went under. "Just hold on, I've got you!" 
         Mega released a furious punch letting all of the kinetic energy in her arm loose as she swung. The energized fist connected with the glass exploding in a bright light that sent her spiraling back towards the ground! Her head cracked against the bedrock, flickering her vision, making her vision go near black for a moment. Pain surged through her body as she looked up at the glass. A single crack had formed. However the crack slowly spread across the glass and after a moment...the water did the rest. The glass shattered from the inside out, throwing glass and water in every direction! She could hear the man hit the floor, sputtering and gasping for air as he slid away, the water carrying him for a few moments before he stopped. 
          "Griefer." The voice rumbled. "Griefer.....Griefer!" Mega looked up at the ceiling and watched as the bedrock blocks shot into the air, disappearing into a blood red sky above! "Do you know what happens to griefers around here?" The voice had become far darker, and much more ominous. "You griefed my build....my bootiful build. Griefers are punished." Mega watched as more of the blocks shot into the air around her. The room was unraveling around her!
        "No..." Despite her pain, Mega forced herself up to her knees, arching her back as she looked up at the sky, trying to regain herself. "Are you okay? We need to, we need to leave. Now." She forced herself up to her feet and she turned to the man...however, there was someone standing over him...a black shadow, wrapped in smoke. He was holding what looked like a finely crafted, stone sword. The shadow looked down at the man. 
         "And you...let her do it...you watched the whole thing unfold...how could you?" 
         "Leave him alone!" Mega screamed stepping foward, "Don't you touch him!" Anger rose up in her voice as she snapped, "I swear to Notch, you touch him-" 
         "Shhh...." The shadow said, raising his sword up to his face, "You know what happens now." Mega watched in horror as the man, soaked to the bone floated into the air. "You brought this on yourself...You should have read the rules..." 
        "NO!" Mega tried to run forward but she was frozen where she stood! "Let me go!" She roared, "Let me go your psychotic-" 
        "I'm sorry, but you're not bootiful enough. You're banned." Suddenly the man exploded in flames! They coursed across his body as he let out a hellish scream! 
         "NO! no, no, no! STOP!" Mega tried to move, but was only able to watch as the man burnt right in front of her, only for a moment before being tossed aside, a charred blocky corpse. 
         "Now...for you...You really should read the rules more often Mega. Perhaps you might even save a life. Isn't the world bootiful?" The ground shifted beneath her feet as the bedrock blocks fell away, sending her spiraling into perpetual darkness! She could no longer breath as her systems began to shut down, one by one until-

~V~

"WITHER!" Mega screamed, throwing her arms around as she fell out of the table, and onto the floor! Pax quickly ran to her side and grabbed her and with one arm lifted her off the floor and said, 
        "What the hell are you talking about?" 
        "Wither, wither, wither, wither..." Mega rasped...and in her eyes, as Pax looked into them, one word was spelled on her screens. "Wither." 

Last edited by NostrumDomus on 10/8/2014, 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Thar be grammar edits)

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IHasADerp on 10/8/2014, 3:50 pm

z0mg mvst b3 !n 0r ! r3p0rt!11!1

okbutseriously

This is an amazing story so far, I love how you intertwine Oasians into your story one by one, with their own little stories. I'd love to have a story of my own, and I'll be danged if everyone else doesn't. Great piece of work.

IHasADerp
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 10/8/2014, 5:59 pm

Another fantastic read! You have so much skill in writing, Nos. Keep it up. Smile

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdiebug02 on 10/8/2014, 8:39 pm

can't get over on how good these are @A@ Keep up the great work bud!

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/8/2014, 9:26 pm

I'm honestly surprised that pax or mad haven't commented on this yet. I'm waiting to hear a "QUIT WRITING NOW." statement. Just saying XD

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy on 10/8/2014, 9:38 pm

NostrumDomus wrote:I'm honestly surprised that pax or mad haven't commented on this yet. I'm waiting to hear a "QUIT WRITING NOW." statement. Just saying XD
That wouldn't be very nice. anyhow great read keep them coming

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/8/2014, 10:38 pm

Nah, I doubt you would  have to worry about getting told off. That would be censoreship, and nobody likes that. Also, last I checked, all our staff are pretty cool doods. Unless you get the cease and desist order, please, express your creativity!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/9/2014, 2:24 am

nos, such cliff hanger, but ik das wut u supposed to do, so keep it up :D

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 10/9/2014, 7:53 am

Another great read Nos

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/9/2014, 1:31 pm

guys, keep your eyes out, another one inbound...

also, in your guys opinon who is the best swordsman/duelist/PVPer of Oasis?

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/9/2014, 1:42 pm

NostrumDomys wrote:also, in your guys opinon who is the best swordsman/duelist/PVPer of Oasis?

Osga, hands down. Unless theres been some up-and-comer as of late.

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/9/2014, 1:44 pm

Shnoork wrote:
NostrumDomys wrote:also, in your guys opinon who is the best swordsman/duelist/PVPer of Oasis?

Osga, hands down. Unless theres been some up-and-comer as of late.
If you haven't already Snoork, can you check your PM's? You may have information that I need to progress.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 10/9/2014, 1:49 pm

Love the stories NostrumDomus and I would have to agree with Shnoork. Osga in every pvp map I've seen him in always has full enchanted armor and has one of the highest unclaimed bounties on the server. A fight with him is a garented death and the only way to survive against him is to passively coexist.

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top