robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spookz 4 dayz with Nostrum Domus

Post by Cheerioes on 10/25/2014, 8:46 pm

LOLOL IM in a StTORY how epic

I might have to write some about Farmcult! :P awesome job dooood! thanks for putting me in with the horses

That story, actually, was entirely true.  We did have a herd of bleeding horses with no eyeballs.

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/29/2014, 3:59 pm

Something cool this way comes!

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/29/2014, 4:02 pm

Mega did some amazing cover art for the book. Check out the first page and give it a gander!

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/29/2014, 4:38 pm

ACT IX: The Awakening

This act was written by Agwyn. This is to give due credit as I had little to do with the creation of the Act, other than posting it XD. Read on!

Five days before the attack on Villa...
“W-where am I? Why is it so cold?” Agwyn muttered in a voice so much unlike her own that she did not recognize herself as the speaker for the longest moment. The darkness was not warm, instead it reminded her of the times she’d gone into the cold river on the Ranch after the horses. Curiously after she opened her eyes, the walls of the room were not the rough textured wood of the bunkhouse, instead they were smooth, white. Where was she? “Hello?” Agwyn called out, nothing but an indecipherable echo answered her. “Tell me where I am!” She snapped, the iciness of her voice seeming to now be a part of her being. There was no pain, some dim recess of her mind told her that should have been pain, why though?

There came a resounding crash of a wooden bowl as Agwyn pivoted on her heels and looked towards a doorway she’d not noticed before. “Ag! Ag you… You’re alive!” Cheer said, shocked to see the woman standing in the middle of the room as the stew puddled around her feet. 

“Why wouldn’t I be?’ Agwyn asked coolly but quizzically, tilting her head as her eyes locked with Cheer’s and searched them, seeking only the truth, an explanation, anything. What she around instead was terror and disbelief – as if this could not be happening. “Tell me what you know!” Again the iciness of her own tone surprised her, she never sounded like this before… Had she?

“C-come with me Ag, I’ll tell you what you want to know once you’ve eaten.” 

“I am not hungry.” Agwyn muttered sharply looking past Cheer out the window, suddenly where she was dawned on her - Claddagh. “I am going home. Where is Shadowmancer?”
“Ag, you really shouldn’t. It would be better if-“

“I am going home, do not question me. Now, I ask you again, where is Shadow? Tarry not upon the answer.” With every word she spoke her voice not only became colder, but devoid of life. 
“He is dead.” Cheer muttered quietly.  “In this chest is what we could salvage of your inventory… It was not much, truly.” Cheer looked away from Agwyn, as if she could no longer bear to be in her presence. 

“Understood.” As she strode over to the chest, a part of her did not understand anything and kept on questioning why Cheer looked at her in disbelief and near disgust, why the room seemed so cold even though she could hear the crackling of the fireplace just below them. As the chest creaked open, there was not much left of her inventory; her blade Dreadnior was nearly broken, the blade dulled and separating from the gouged and twisted hilt, her armor was in equally horrendous shape, the hole left by Steve’s blade having melted several of the chain links. That was when it hit her – there was no feeling in her hands!
Just this seemingly unending coldness… why?

“I see you did not recover my bow.” 

“No, there was very little we could salvage.” Cheer turned sharply to look at her. “Please do not go back! Stay here, there is nothing to go back to. We can figure something out, help you rebuild. I have a place for you in my stables, we can start new bloodlines-”

“Why? So he came come here and do the same to you?! To someone else? How many more people has he hurt Cheer!” She took two quick strides, closed the gap between the two women and grabbing Cheer by the front of her shirt she lifted her easily off the ground and to eye level. “I will NOT see this happen to anyone else! Not while I still live!”
“But you’re not alive!” 

Agwyn released Cheer, not moving as her friend crashed to the floor and remained looking up at her, terror still in her eyes. “What did you say?” 

“You... You died. We could do nothing. Except watch as you wasted away. Whatever that man did, left left you comatose; Nostrum came by as often as he could, trying everything he could. Finally, one day he shook his head and told me to keep watching and let it happen. You died, but you didn't. I can't explain it Ag. Your physical appearance changed slowly at first. It took about a month... Now you are awake again and I guess it changed your personality too. It's been about two months now.” She drifted off, once again looking away from Agwyn. 

“I see.” Agwyn sighed softly, looking  away from Cheer and walking towards the window, checking her reflection in the pane. Her once  reddish brown hair was now silvery white, her skin pale as a corpse. The most striking change about her though was none of that but, her eyes. Now a flint grey instead of a soft brown. She grown taller too, not by much though, just a few inches. Agwyn had thinned considerably, whether that was due to natural causes or what he'd done to her, she was not sure. Nonetheless,  her bones were well visible on her hands and she imagined under her jeans and jacket they would be as well. “You did your best Cheer, whatever happened was not your fault.” Her words seemed hollow as she glanced back at the woman whose eyes told her everything – this episode had marred their friendship, possibly beyond repair. 

“Prepare yourself. This is far from over, we shall meet again.” She raised her hand, making the motions every Oasisian knew as a teleport, except she disappeared not in a soft golden light as before, but in darkness...   

Two days before the attack on Villa...

When Agwyn arrived back on the Ranch, she knew that it was the Ranch of only by the destruction. She had appeared in what would have been her home, except now there was nothing  but two broken remains of chimneys and scattered bits of the cobblestone foundation. Looking westward past the melted remains of her kitchen sink, she looked at the desecration of her once magnificent stables – nothing more then a charred outline in a blackened landscape. The only surviving things were the stone water troughs and the old cobblestone well in the center, all covered in the ashen remains of her dream. In front her stood the kennel,  mostly constructed out of stone, the skeleton of it remained standing, stained in the blood of her war dogs. Shaking her head she walked into what would have been her bedroom, drawing Dreadnior as she noticed there remained still the chest, the one at the foot of her bed. 

She opened it curiously, inside was nothing she never expected to see – fresh clothes. 

“Never forget me again..."

“Who is there!” Agwyn called out, the sun was just beginning to slip down behind the hills, bathing the place in a reddish hue. She received no reply as she returned to the chest and pulled out the fresh attire. It was mostly dark colours; her pants and shirt were black, so were her boots except for the cuffs those were silver. An ebony chest plate complete with silver tunic and ebony belt, the buckle was a blood red gem in the center, this held the tunic in place. Both were inlaid with gold trim. “This is magnificent...” Her roughened fingertips caught on a silken midnight blue cape. She understood now who had left this, but why?

“IS THIS A GAME TO YOU!” She screamed out in the bloody dusk enveloping the farm as the sun faded away into darkness.  “I will not forget you, nor will I forgive you for this. Only one of us will survive...” Looking past her chimney in the bedroom, nothing remained of the Slaughterhouse and the Greenhouse was nothing but a pit full of drying mud. Once the timbers had burned away, the glass that did survive being liquefied by lava or not shattered by the velocity of the train had probably cracked and caved under the weight of the dirt and caused it to collapse in on itself, three stories down underground.  “There is nothing here.” 

Agwyn quickly changed into the attire left by Steve; she was more then willing to play his little game. When it came to the end, she would prove to him who was truly the survivor. The chest shut with a clunk and seemed to signify the closing of a dream, a dream that she would never return to. Turning away, she headed back towards the stable, pausing only to look at the toppled remains of a headstone against the house – a monument to what had once been the best broodmare on the farm, Sterli. A mare lent to her by Cheer to be covered by Agwyn's own Stallions, she had tragically drowned in the old well in the stables; Agwyn had yet to forgive herself for that. 

The gravel appeared to be the only thing that retained its sense of normalcy, it still crunched under her boots same as it had done countless days before and likely would continue to do if ever someone walked over it again. As she crossed over the train tracks that once had divided the stables and paddocks from the rest of her land, the stench of rotting flesh hit her, hard. It wafted from the paddocks and smothered the area like a heavy blanket. Before her though was a sight that in a life ago would have made her ill. The ashen ruins of the stables, the old well  now empty of water, she walked past it all. Never again would Cheery Ebony nicker at her over his stall door or Sterling Slate kick at the gate to be let out in the field; they were all dead, never had a chance. 

“Why did you not protect them?”

“SHUT UP!” She roared at his voice, it was still in her mind. “Just shut up!” 

As she surveyed the damage, she noticed how little of them were left, except for one. Blackened remains of a horse and saddle rested among the boards and on it's skull was the withered halter, the nameplate on it read 'Commandant'. Nearby battered though not unbroken was his diamond armor, always it hung outside the stall at the ready. “You always served me well in battle. This fight, neither of us could win.” 
Agwyn shook her head sadly, though she felt  the pain of loss for all her horses, Commandant and Shadowmancer had always been her favourites. She looked southward into the darkness. Her warhorse field had been out there - colts and fillies of Shadowmancer and Commandant, a legacy of Sterli, all dead by his hand. “Perhaps, someday in the afterlife we shall meet again.”  Shaking her head and giving the skull a few pats in thanks for his service, she turned and traveled northward again over the gravel path towards the two paddocks that had once contained Cheer's vast herds.       

The suffocating stench was getting palatable, though it not affect her breathing like she expected it would.  Even as she passed the sheep fold, the sight before her would have hurt the heart of Lina – the bodies of the sheep were gone, but he had left the blood and the heads scattered about. 

“Blood makes the world bootiful.”

“You sick bastard.” She muttered aloud, looking away from the slaughter, hatred burning in her heart. As she pushed open the main paddock gate, the memories of what he'd done came back to her. The dirt at her feet had preserved the blood of herds and mixed it with ash and bone until it was a dark red wasteland, blackened stumps  in memory of the lush Acadia trees that once dotted the landscape, the river that flowed into the fields was aught but a channel of lava, its banks scorched by its passage. Never again would the Ranch be home to a living thing. “HOW COULD YOU!” She screamed against the pressing darkness, knowing it was fruitless, she could not fight it. “I will find you and I will kill you.” 

Agwyn turned to leave, then a glint caught her eye, a deep purple hue just visible under the mud. She reached down, digging at it with just her hands until the ground gave away... It was unmistakably an endersaddle.  “Shadow?” Her voice cracked just a little as she threw the saddle up in the air, what appear before her seemed unreal.

The horse's hide was a sick greenish shade and in places sloughing off, the eye sockets endlessly dark and empty, the hooves cracked and chipped, but as it hollowly snorted  the head turned to her and whickered, pawing the ground. “Shadowmancer?” It nodded his head once before looking behind her, a dull clopping filling the eerily silent night. Agwyn turned her head slowly, wondering what new horror was about to unfold when a brassy tink caused her to snap out of her reverie. “Commandant?” The skeleton was now an aged white, the ash having fallen away, halter at the hooves of the beast told her the last of the story as she felt the pulsing dark magic radiate off him. 

“Revenge, it will be ours. No more shall fall to him... Then we shall rest. My friends, once more I ask for your aid, we ride to war!” Shadow obediently  returned to his saddle form at her will and disappeared back into her inventory. She  swung up onto Commandant, drawing the damaged but, still glowing Dreadnior as Commandant reared and an echo of a whinny trumpeted over the ruins. “I swear to Notch, upon this land, none of this blood was spilled in vain. He shall fall!” The pair once more was enveloped in teleportation magic, a bit darker now than before. 

Dawn of the Attack on Villa     

Time. It no longer held any meaning to her;  not in between realms.

Oasis was a curious place, the Overworld held many secrets, the Nether many more, but to Agwyn the most valuable realm  was called only 'The End'.  She had a link to its portal, one tapped into many times before over the months. Now she not only needed that portal, but the structure guarding it – the Stronghold. Within its walls she began the construction of a replacement Malfoir, one even more powerful than its predecessor. This she found success in, the Stronghold well equipped with various mobs and arcane knowledge. Once Malfoir was completed, she stepped once again into the familiar glow of the portal and threw in her offering, string. 

It was an old tradition between  NostrumDomus and her, one she had decided not to let die in memory of him. She knew not if he was alive or dead, maybe it did not matter anymore. All that mattered was being strong enough to stop Steve. She obsessed over it now, the longer she spent in the Stronghold the more it seemed to consume her. Bathed in the light of the portal once more, she passed into the other realm she knew so well, the screeches of the Enderdragons reverberated though The End at the appearance of this intruder. Little did the pair know what fate had in store for them. Agwyn called it justified, the sheer number of times she took their lives over and over again, pouring their souls into her Chain mail and the restoration of Dreadnior.  

There was no limit to her will. The more she killed, the more powerful she became. The Enderdragons were frequently her victims, their egg no longer a prize to be treasured as an accomplishment just another marker of lost sanity. Sometimes she would journey across the end and toy with the dragons, shooting them and bringing down their obsidian defenses, only to spend an endless amount of time killing the Endermen for the pearls. Commandant also had an endersaddle now, though she fequently allowed them free rein to wander the Stronghold as they wished – they always returned at her summons.   

Skeletons had provided her with most of what she needed: bows, arrows, various armors especially her coveted chain mail.  Zombies brought to her iron ingots, more armors and food, though she never felt hungry enough to eat. Spiders and Creepers brought forth their souls as tribute to her madness, as did the other mobs. Within the ancient library, she practiced her enchanting and offered up their souls in exchange for the boons of Notch... 

While she toiled below the surface of Overworld, events were rapidly escalating on the surface;  events that would forever alter the destiny of Oasis  forever. The madness was rampaging against the Oasisians above, they were doing all they could, but it appeared he knew how to counter them at every turn. There was nothing for it, there would be war, exactly what Agwyn held so near and dear to her heart now. 

“Blood does make the world beautiful doesn't it?”  She said to Shadowmancer, idly patting his muzzle as the Chain mail was  laid  out in front of her. How long had it taken? How many souls had been sacrificed? She knew not nor cared in truth, 'the blood of the fallen would prevent the death of Oasisians'. At least she kept telling herself that like a mantra until it was ingrained. The cries of the dying Dragons as she shot them out of the air, the screeches of the Enderman as she cut them down, the explosions of the Obsidian towers... It all became a sort of music to her, the melody in which the war would move to. The endless inescapable cries resounding within her mind as her flint eyes observed the dark glow to her labour, the fire in the hearth crackled with the same sound as it had that day on the Ranch. 

“Do you hear it Shadow? Does Oasis not cry out in torment? It can go unheard no longer. We must ride once more.” She turned to look at him, deeply into his empty eye sockets. “This time we WILL NOT fail them.” She slipped into her carefully designed armor; the chestplate and leggings contained Protection IV, her helm Projectile  Protection IV,  the boots Fire Protection IV and Feather Falling IV. Dreadnior was sharpened to a level V rating and blessed with  Unbreaking III, Looting II and Knockback II. Malfoir had been lovingly curved, tuned and waxed until Agwyn had achieved a Power V on it, along with the blessings of Infinity and Flame along with Unbreaking III as well. Her inventory was her own,  that much could be accounted for as she slipped into her gear, loaded her quiver and sheathed Dreadnior, Malfoir slung across her back. Both Shadow and Commandant were in saddle form as she made one more teleport to the surface of Oasis, whatever awaited her only time would tell.

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/29/2014, 6:14 pm

Act X: Wrath of the Wither

"For any of those who can hear me. Oasis is under attack. The Villa was attacked this morning by...by a friend. Someone we trusted someone we relied on turned on us and...somehow-" The redstone signal flickered and died as Nostrum looked at the speaker box of his radio. He looked out of the helm of the ship and just ahead of him smoke had risen high into the air, as well as ashes, and the screaming of Oasians echoing from down below. 
         "What the hell happened?" Nostrum said quietly pulling back on two of the levers, listening as the gearbound's engines came to a halt below him. 
        "If there is anyone out there, anyone at all, Villa needs your help. We need Oasians, we need the staff, we need anyone-" The redstone signal flickered again as a pair of voices spoke in unison over the speakers. 
        "There is no one listening to your cries. The world is dying Gweedo. It is burning and it is pure. There is no one listening. Not any more." With those words the speakers exploded in a shower of red dust as smoke began to billow from within it. Nostrum's eyes widened as he kicked open the trap door and slid down the ladder to the deck of his ship. He ran past the energy crystals and to the tip of the ship and looked down, to find the entire City of Villa in flames. Nostrum covered his mouth and down below he could see hundreds of people running, fighting, screaming and dying. "This is a nightmare." Nostrum said softly to himself as he turned around and ran, as fast as he could to his quarters. He reached inside of his personal chest and grabbed a diamond block and heaved it on the table in front of him. He reached back into the chest and grabbed his pick and quickly chiseled around the edges, crafting it into a large Hammer head. From there he took two blocks of Oak, and quickly crafted them into a shaft and attached it to the hammer, and bound the whole thing in Obsidian chunks. It wasn't pretty, but it was a hammer, and it would work. He ran out of his room, and threw open the door before running downstairs to a fountain that was in the lobby, next to the kidz corner of the ship. He moved one of the blocks and revealed a button and mashed it with his hand. A teleporter activated and in a moment he was down on the ground, just below the airship. 
         The entire City was in flames. Buildings looked as if they had been blown up, but the blocks were frozen in the air, like a half exploded skull. Regardless of Minecraftia Physics, things should not have worked like this. Nostrum gripped his hammer hard with both of his hands and began making his way down the street. Netherrack had spread through the street in a vein like pattern, spreading fire and corruption as it traveled. It broke the ground around it, throwing stones, wood and grass in all directions. Villa had became a war zone. In the distance he could see what seemed like hundreds of Nether portals, all of them had been raised from the ground below it. Pigmen, Ghasts, wither skeletons and all forms of Netherlings were still pouring from the portals, and they all seemed to be charging the center of the city. Bodies littered the streets, scattered across like confetti. Many of them were killed trying to run away. Others from fighting. Even more still from hiding. 
       "No..." Nostrum saw the burnt remains of a woman. As he neared the body he saw she was crouched, with her arms wrapped around another, smaller body. Despite himself, Nostrum's eyes began to tear up as he looked at the sight. "There...was no reason for this....none." Nostrum reached forward and touched the woman, and both figures crumpled into a pile of dust, right in front of him.
                                                                    ~V~
         "It's not my place." He said to Mega, leaning against the large portal tree in spawn, "I don't need to interfere, that's the admin's job. Not yours, or mine." Osga looked up to Mega and shrugged. "If it's Gweedo's town he should have enough power on his own to stop a griefer-" Mega grabbed the large blue reptile by the shoulders and screamed, 
        "LISTEN TO ME, YOU SMARTASS!" He eyes began to glow red as she said, "If an Admin could have stopped this, we would have already! Don't be fucking stupid, LISTEN TO ME!" Osga swiped his arm, pushing mega back with considerable force backwards.
        "Don't touch me." He said. His voice was deep, booming with authority. "I don't need to do a thing-"
        "In case you forgot Osga Tharp it is your JOB!" Mega's metallic voice echoed in spawn, in the stillness of the lake behind them, "And people are dying. Not being hurt, not coming back, dying! You know what's going on, you've heard the meetings you know what's at risk here, and you stand there, like a personified DOUCHE and won't do anything about it?" Osga's shoulders lowered as he looked at the cyborg. he flared his nostrils and said,  
       "What makes you think I can make any sort of difference-" Mega cut him off and snapped, 
       "Oh don't be a prick. You're looking for glory or praise you got it. I left Villa just to find you, because you're the one out of all of us who can fight. That's all of the praise you're getting out of me-" 
       "I'm not looking for praise." Osga told her, still leaning against the tree, "I'm looking for a reason-" 
       "People are dying!" 
       "So?" 
       "So!?!?" Mega spat, looking in disbelief at the reptile, "They aren't coming back!" 
       "Sounds dangerous." Osga said, looking past Mega and towards the lake, "You should go help, maybe TP people out of there. Sounds like you need to." Mega shook her head slightly back and forth, looking at him. 
       "You need to defend your country-" She tried to say before she was cut off from Osga, who said, 
       "I only need to defend myself. If Steve comes to me, I'll fight him, but as of now he's posed no threat to me-" 
       "He'll come to you because there won't be anyone left for him to kill you dumb ass!" Mega's fist clenched as she stared him down. "There will be no more Oasis. No more staff, no more civilians, nothing! Just a flaming hull. Nothing more. You want that? You seriously want that?"
       "It will be more to fight in the future." Osga said simply.
       "There's plenty to fight now!" Mega stepped forward, inches away from Osga's maw. "So help me Notch, if I have to I'll drag you there myself, if it kills me, so be it, but I'm not going to sit here and let you make a fool out of me." For a small moment Osga's eyes locked with Mega's scanners. Neither one of them blinked. 
       "Fine." Osga said, stepping away from the tree, forcing the cyborg to step back, "But if this isn't enough of a challenge for me?" He said, stepping past her, "I'm coming for you." 
       "Fine! Do it then!" Mega snapped, "Go, get to Villa, I have to grab more people." Mega flicked her wrist and in that moment was gone. Soon after, Osga too was gone. 
~v~

"Nos!" Nostrum snapped back to reality and grabbed his hammer and turned. Pax was running down the road, a diamond staff in his hand. Shortly after Nostrum saw Pax, Mad appeared in a rift of smoke and stepped out wearing an unusual pair of gloves. The two owners stood beside each other. "Are you okay?" Nostrum couldn't speak, but nodded. "Alright, we're here to help, do you know what's going on?" Nostrum shook his head and managed to say, 
        "I don't know a damned thing, I'm sorry." Pax nodded and said, 
        "Okay, follow us." Nostrum nodded and ran with Mad and Pax as they ran towards the center of the city...
 ~v~

Gweedo ducked under a pigman and sliced, before spinning and throwing his elbow foward into another one, stumbling it backwards. As it fell backwards he kicked it to the ground and with his boot caved in it's skull before turning to face yet another pigman. The more he killed, the more that seemed to appear, all around him! He couldn't fight them off, near fast enough. That and the surprised attacks from Shadey...or whatever the hell he was, was beginning to wear him down... and quickly. 
          "Come on! Bring it you squealing assholes!" Gweedo said, looking at the Pigmen. They stood like a human but had the shape and bodies of pigs. The skin on their face were half torn, stretched, and peeled, revealing charred remains of guts underneath their skeletons. The constantly smoldered and every time they screamed, they let out a hellish, pig like squeal. By now Gweedo had been completely surrounded, and it had become much harder to move, just from the sheer amount of bodies around him. 
         "I'm willing to take bets." A voice said from above him. He looked up to find Author looking down on him, with Punisher at his side. 
         "Two minutes?" Punisher asked. 
         "Nah. Two seconds, tops." The both began to laugh hysterically as the Pigmen charged Gweedo, one again! Gweedo charged forward and raised his sword, stabbing a Pigman through the eye and turned holding the body in front of him. The Pigmen showed no care or hesitation as their golden swords began to cut the corpse of their brother into ribbons in front of him!
         "Shit!" Gweedo said as he pulled away from the carnage and reached into his inventory and brought out a simple stick, and held it in his left hand. He waited until the pigmen charged once again, and swung the stick in front of him! Grass, dirt and stone shot from the stick and covered the Pigmen, and encased them in a tidal wave of earth! However as he backed away he felt a blade peirce through his back and into his abdomen... Pain began to surge through his entire body as Punisher landed in front of him. 
        "Be still now..." Author spoke into his ear, 
        "It will all be over soon." Punisher finished. 
        "All the noise will fade." 
        "And all of the pain will go away-" Before Punisher could finish Gweedo pulled forward and swung his sword, bringing it down across Punisher's face, neck and chest! White flames surged across punisher's body as bone like wings sprouted from His back! Punisher shot into the air, still covered in flames towards the sky!
       "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?!?" Author screamed as he grabbed Gweedo by the throat and squeezed, "You'll suffer for that!" Gweedo watched as A black spray of goop exploded from Author's back. Wings unfurled and a look of pure hate spread across his face. "You're taking too long to die- DIE!" Author shot up into the air, but didn't get far before he was grabbed by the back of the neck and slammed to the ground, so hard that the Netherrack beneath him cracked in several places. As Author looked up Mega grabbed Author by the face with her left hand and summoned a bright blue sword with the other and snapped "Your head will go on my wall you-" 
                                                              ~V~
        "What the hell happened?" Nostrum Screamed, bringing his hammer down on a wither skeleton in front of him. In a matter of moments the trio had been surrounded by Nether portals and Denizens of the nether were pouring out all around them! Nostrum turned around in time to see Mad grab a ghast by the tentacle. The glove charged for a moment before the ghast was sent flying! The ghast splattered against one of the portals with such force that it exploded in white goop, caking the portal completely, powering it down. Whatever Mad was using, it was effective. Nostrum then turned to Pax, who would freeze mobs in place, before shattering them with his staff. However, as fast as they worked, Too many were pouring through the portals.
       Nostrum turned back away, just in time to see several pigmen running towards him! Nostrum stepped forward, raising the hammer into the air before slamming it down, throwing blocks of debris in front of him, blinding the Pigmen in front of him. Nostrum heaved the hammer to the right and knocked all three pigmen down to the ground. Without stopping Nostrum spun and used his momentum to raise the hammer back up, and with excruciating force brought it back down, nearly splattering the three pigmen. However Nostrum didn't get far before a stone sword sliced across his arm, and Nostrum went instantly blind. 
         "Help!" Nostrum screamed, swinging wildly, "Somebody!" 
                                                                ~v~
           Osga appeared in the Villa warp. The entire area had been leveled around him. In his left hand was his helmet. It had a nondescript face that showed no emotion or detail. He wore a type of diamond armor that only covered his front as his back was covered in his shell. The chest plate itself was scale like in nature and allowed for him to move freely. He wore diamond wristguards and diamond plate boots and grieves. In his right hand was his blade, a rapier with a handguard. he stepped out into the wreckage and slid into his helmet, and stepped into the street. The sound of fire filled his eardrums, and the sounds of fighting and screaming were all around him. The sky was black and red, all from the events that had taken place in the city. Osga looked to his left to find Nostrum, Pax and Mad down the street, completely surrounded by nether portals and fighting for their lives. To his right he could See Mega and a black figure dueling it out in front of Gweedo, who was struggling to simply get back on his feet. Even from where he stood, the wound looked bad, if not fatal. And still, in front of him, the entire city was locked in a battle for their very lives. The streets smelled of blood, and under the mask, Osga smiled. He felt like he was home. However, as he looked around a man stood at the end of the road. He wore tattered leather armor that covered his body, and in his hand was a glowing red sword. The man simply stood there, smiling at Osga.
       "You don't intimidate me Steve. I know who you are. Everyone does now." Osga said simply. Steve's smile never wavered.  
       "Good." He said, stepping forward, "I wouldn't want people forgetting me any time soon, now would I?" Osga flipped his wrist and held his blade at arm's length, and said,
       "You've caused too much damage. I will end you."
       "If you knew how many people have said those very same words to me." Steve twitched and in an instant was in front of Osga! Osga never moved a muscle. "So, How about an honorable duel? Winner takes all?"
       "There's no such thing as honor in war." The blue reptilian growled, studying his opponent, "And you'll get no such treatment from me." Steve's smile grew ever wider. 
       "I see." Steve took two steps back and twirled the sword in his hands, "I hope I don't disappoint you then..." Steve said, his raspy, course voice cracked against the air.
       "And nor do I." Osga said. 
       "Then it is agreed," Steve said, "One way, or another, one of us will die today." Osga's head lowered as he armed and sword and snapped, 
       "AND IT WON'T BE ME!" With a roar, and a hiss, the two beings locked on each other and the fight was on...

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 10/29/2014, 6:58 pm

DOUBLE STORY TIME? Aww, yiss

You and Ag both did an excellent job, and it looks like we're only just getting to the climax!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/29/2014, 9:11 pm

A bit of heavy language in this act. You have been warned. 

Act XI: A Shady Demise
         Author slashed down ripping another piece of metal from Mega's chest. "Get away that soul is mine!" Author screamed, slashing down on Mega again, who this time caught the blade with her hands. 
         "NO MORE." Mega screamed pushing forward with all of her weight, thrusting the glowing blue sword through Author's torso. Like a laser the blade cut through and through, nearly cutting Author in half! Author pulled away from mega's grip and jumped onto the wreckage of a nearby building, disappearing into the smoke and flames. Mega quickly turned back around to Gweedo who was still struggling to stand. However, somehow, he had made it back onto his feet.
        "You need to rest." Mega snapped, looking back between Gweedo, the air and behind her, making sure they weren't going to be cheap shotted at. "You need to rest and I'll get you help-" 
        "MOVE!" Gweedo leaped off the floor, grabbing a block from beside him! He pushed Mega to the right, just as Punisher's Jaw clamped onto the block! The arm whipped and let go of the block and faced Gweedo. The two stood only for a moment before Punisher whipped the arm towards Gweedo! However, Mega couldn't react before she was pulled into the air by Author, who was holding her by the top of the head. In a moment Mega was in the street and Author was in front of her, thrusting the blade towards her, backing her towards the wall. Mega waited until Author closed in, and spun, grabbing Author by the throat and with everything she had threw him to the ground! 
        "Why are you doing this Shadey!?!?" Mega shouted, looking down at Author, who's wound from Mega's sword was still bleeding, trying to heal. "Answer me!" 
        "Nah," Author said, shaking his head, "If you're too stupid to figure it out, then there is no reason for me to try to explain." Author vanished and reappeared in front of mega! He swung the blade and sliced Mega across the face once again, but not before a wave of scorching heat burned across his face. "You're pissing me off." Author snapped. A mist surrounded Author and suddenly the entire area was encased in darkness. "You hurt my brother..." Author said, as Mega tried to pinpoint his voice in the darkness, trying to find some trace of Shadey, finding none. "You forget so, SO much." Author's voice was everywhere. "AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!" 
      "Shit..." Mega took a step backwards and looked to see a Large black mist approaching her from the darkness. She could make out the head of a wolf with deep, red horns. The horns seemed to drip blood, but the blood itself seemed to burn, and hiss as it hit the ground. The head was covered in eyes, each one glowing a bright red in the darkness around her. Thorns covered the face of the wolf, and as it opened it's gaping maw, each eye opened revealing another mouth inside each eye. As it stepped out of the darkness it had thick, matted black fur and eight, thick, thorn covered legs. It had a wolf's body, but it was severed at the torso, into two distinct parts, much like a spider's own abdomen. 
      "Moog..." The wolf spoke, every eye opening along with it's mouth, "I'm hungry moog....RUN FROM ME MOOG!" In an instant the darkness seeped away leaving Mega standing in the middle of the street with this...thing, that was easily four times her size. "RUN AWAY FROM ME!" It roared, and as he did so thick, goopy blood gushed from its eyes and mouth and splattered the netherrack painted ground below him! It pounced the ground and took off into a run, right towards Mega! Mega ducked to the right, in between two ruins of houses and began to run across the yard, towards another street! Shadey cared not as he crashed through the houses and howled, throwing boiling blood in every direction! Rage had consumed Shadey now, and he would kill her. He leaped through the house, over mega and on the other side of her and turned toward her, crouching low to her, slowly creeping towards her. Mega shook her head and looked up at the monster before her. 
      "I don't know who you are now...but you're not Shadey anymore." Mega looked down and flicked her wrist and a tube landed in her hand! A handle formed first, following a trigger, and finally a barrel. "I'm sorry." Mega said, flipping a switch on the side of the Phase. "But this is too much." She ripped her arm up and forward and pulled the trigger. A bright blue light shined in the gun only for a moment before soaring across the air! The beam hit Shadey, blowing part of his skull completely off! Shadey roared in anger and leaped, snatching mega up from the ground with his muzzle, and threw her into the air! Mega tried to turn in the air, but couldn't do so as Shadey leaped up and snatched Her again and bit down into her! Pain surged through her entire body as her vision flickered. She could feel the razor sharp teeth tearing through her armor! All the while the part of the skull she shot off had begun to reform in a mass of blood and ichor. Fighting the pain, Mega twisted her wrist and fired again, this time into the throat of Shadey! Blood gushed as the wolf hacked and let Mega go, covered in goop to the ground. Mega rolled onto her back and shot several more times, blowing more and more of Shadey's face away! The wolf howled and reared up, raising four thorn covered paws off the ground. The wolf threw the paws down onto the ground, and black, jagged thorns shot from the ground and raced towards Mega!
      "N-No!" Mega rolled, jumped up, staggered and leaped, narrowly avoiding the spiky death that had been hurled towards her! She turned and raised her gun...and Shadey was in her face. The half formed head opened up and roared, with such ferocity it knocked mega back to the ground! One of the paws pounded on her chest and began to crush her...she could feel her armor bending, and she could hear as it began to sheer, and break. 
      "You'll understand true fear soon Mega Scary." The wolf leaned in and the eye mouths opened and exploded from their sockets! Connected by tissue each eye acted as a head as they grew closer and closer towards her, until-" 
      "WHERE IS HE!?!" The eyes stopped and turned to the right to find a woman in Obsidian armor charging straight towards him with a zombie horse! As she closed in the woman leaped off the horse, and drew a diamond sword and sliced, soaring over the wolf's head and onto the ground on the other side. She quickly stood up and turned as the wolf reared back from the missing eyes that had been severed from its head. 
      "You'll pay for that!" Shadey screamed. However, the woman said nothing, but instead pulled a potion bottle from her inventory and threw it on the horse! The glass splattered on the horse and quickly absorbed into the decayed skin. A moment was all the potion needed before the horse exploded into a thousand pieces! like a giant, flesh filled grenade the horse sent bone shrapnel and burning flesh splattering all over Shadey! The bones ripped through the wolf's body, knocking him over on the side before Agwyn raced to Mega's side. She looked down, her flint eyes locking with Mega's scanners. 
     "Can you walk?" She asked, looking down on Mega. 
     "This thing-" Mega snapped, filled with pain, "Has to die." 
     "Then get up, and fight it." Mega knew that voice. 
     "Agwyn?" Mega asked, forcing herself, once more, to her feet. "What the hell happened to you?" 
     "Groove and his beacon. Otherwise I don't know." Agwyn turned back to the wolf who was beginning to rise again. "Either stay and fight, or run away. I don't care." She flipped the sword in her hand and began to approach Shadey. "You have one chance before I cut you down to tell me where he is. NOW." The wolf twitched and hacked as Shadey said, "Oh wouldn't you like to know? Up your ass. I'd check there." Agwyn said nothing and charged forward towards Shadey. She ducked underneath his throat, raising Dreadnior and stabbed it into his neck and sliced in an arch over her! Matted fur and flesh tore away as blood and bile gushed over the top of her, turning her hair black and covering her pale body in muck. However as she cut Tendrils quickly exploded from the wound and snatched her up!
        Mega watched as Agwyn was sucked up into the wolf! The wound closed and Shadey howled and pounced the ground once more and charged mega! Mega raised her phaser and pulled the trigger...but it was out of juice. 
      "Shit, shit, shit!" Mega leaped forward, rolling out of the way as three paws all swiped towards her! She turned as the wolf reared and she could see Agwyn, just inside of the skin, fighting to escape. "Oh boy..." Mega thought to herself as she flicked her wrist and once again, a small blue tube fell into her hand. The tube expanded and a blade, no more than five inches across extruded from the handle. The blade itself coursed with electrical energy and seemed to hold a deep blue glow. 
       "Whatchya gonna do with that cupcake?" Shadey growled,ready to pounce again, "File your nails?"
      "Somethin' like that. How about you come closer and find out?" Mega scoffed. 
      "Gladly." Shadey Leaped and his back exploded outwards to reveal a pair of bone like wings! Shadey quickly closed in on Mega, but this time, mega was quicker! She stabbed the blade into one of Shadey's Legs and used her thrusters to land on Shadey's back! The thorns stabbed into Mega's feet, but she merely ignored it as she worked her way to the exposed spine on the back of Shadey. 
      "Get the hell off me!" Shadey screamed as he soared straight up into the air, dragging Mega with her! Mega lurched forward as more thorns dug into her back and legs, but again, despite her failing systems ignored them as she peeled herself off it and jumped, landing on the spine! Shadey roared and arched downwards toward the ground! Mega's body flipped upward as gravity fought her, but she held strong with her left hand. With her right she pressed a button on the dagger and a bright pulsing laser shot from the blade!
      "THIS ENDS NOW!" Mega screamed as she sliced with the dagger and the laser completely severed the lower half of Shadey! Pain escaped from his maw as he lost control and slammed into the ground, just outside of a series of Nether portals. Mega was thrown off and crunched against one of the portals before she crumpled to the ground nearby. Her vision quickly began to fade as she watched Nostrum, Mad and Pax kill the last of the invaders from the Nether. 
     "Hang on Mega!" Mad shouted, leaping through one of the Nether portals and out the other side before it could grab him, I got ya, okay?" Mega weakly nodded, but saw as Shadey rolled over and stood again! He was missing half of his body...yet somehow...
     "You...." Shadey growled, "Call us Demons...." Blood oozed onto the ground all around him, "Yet...you're the ones who never die!" Shadey lurched forward, but only got a few steps before a zombie horse ripped out of Shadey, along with Agwyn that had gripped onto the horse's neck! Agwyn rolled off the horse and onto the ground, and ran back to Mega's side. 
      "Is she alive?" She asked, looking up to Mad who nodded, his eyes still locked on the wolf...who was reforming. 
      "How the fuck is he doing that?" Mad shouted, looking up at the beast, "He needs to be stopped now!" Nostrum stepped forward, holding the hammer in his hand. 
      "I'll keep 'em busy, ya'll just get her outta here, got it?" 
      "Mad and Pax can handle that, I can-" Agwyn tried to say to Nostrum, who said, 
      "No more heroics, you got me?" Nostrum said, looking at Agwyn...who had changed quite a lot, "I got this-" 
      "No." Agwyn said as she turned back towards Shadey, "You don't get a say in this." Nostrum cocked an eye brow and turned back towards Mad and Pax. "Can you get her move-" 
     "NO!" Mega ripped away from Mad's grip and stood by Nostrum's side. "We do this together or not at all, you hear me? I'm staff, not you Nostrum and I'm staying." Nostrum looked at Mega. Most of her armor had been ripped away. Her face had been scarred and scratched. She was bleeding and covered in bite marks. She was in no shape to fight. 
     "Alright." Nostrum said.
     "Are you kidding me?" Pax shouted, looking at Mega, "She cannot-" 
     "Girl wants ter fight, let her fight." Nostrum turned back to Shadey. "It ain't gotta be this way, you do get this, right?" By now, most of Shadey had reformed, all save for his lower half. Mega had severed that completely. 
     "Nos...it does have to be this way." Shadey growled, "It always...has to be this way." 

It happened too fast. Shadey opened his mouth as a Volley of spikes exploded from Shadey's maw, and into Nostrum's Chest. Nostrum's eyes widened and jerked as the thump hit him. A look of pure surprise...and sadness engulfed Nostrum's face as he took two steps forward. "I wan't...." Nostrum spat, blood beginning to ooze from his mouth, "I...." Nostrum fell on his knees. "....Shadey....why?" And with those words Nostrum fell flat to the ground as blood began to pool around him. 
      "It wasn't supposed to be you." Shadey whimpered as he looked away. He began to shrink and after a few moments returned to his normal size. "I..." Shadey fell flat on his butt and looked at the ground, refusing to look at Mad, Pax or the others. 
      Agwyn's head tilted slightly to the right as she said in a quiet, cold voice, "Nos?" After a moment she took a single step forward and repeated. "Nos?" Pax looked to Nostrum, then to Agwyn and in a moment had his arms wrapped around Agwyn's waist! "NOSTRUM!" She looked at Shadey, who was sitting on the ground and cried, "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL CUT YOU INTO TINY FUCKING PIECES YOU SOULESS!" Pax pulled on Agwyn and snapped, 
      "Ag!" Even he struggled against her as she continued to scream, "YOU DID THIS! LOOK AT HIM! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! LOOK AT ALL OF THIS! YOU! YOU!!!" 
      "Agwyn!" Pax shouted, "It's Shadey, not-" 
      "I don't care who he is, YOU KILLED HIM, YOU MURDERED HIM, YOU MURDERED ALL OF THEM-" 
      "Ag, Ag, AG!" Despite Pax's best efforts he could not contain the scream that escaped from Agwyn's lips. It rolled across the city and echoed into the sky. Finally Pax did the only thing he knew to do. He flicked his wrist and Agwyn was frozen into place, against her will. "Mega...is he?" 
      Mega slowly approached Nostrum and crouched by his side. She scanned him as sadness began to wash over her. She looked up at Pax and shook her head. Pax looked down at Agwyn then looked to Mad. 
      "Let her." Mad said simply, looking at Nostrum. "It's all she's got right now." Pax shook his head, but said nothing. He flicked his wrist again and Agwyn was free. She pulled again but simply fell to the ground, realizing that Pax was no longer holding him. She immediately scrambled to Nostrum's side and rolled him over. There was no life left. Only an aching sadness of an old man that wanted none of this. The ghost was gone. Slowly she turned to Shadey, who looked defeated, in his own way. She stood up and grabbed Dreadnior and walked to Shadey, and with the toe of her boot kicked him in the face! Shadey cried out but looked up to Agwyn and said, 
       "I didn't want to kill him. He befriended me and was kind to me...WHY WOULD I-" Agwyn kicked Shadey down on his back and stepped on his throat and snapped, 
       "You don't get the right to apologize." She said raising the sword, "Not any more-" 
       "I'm scared." Shadey said, looking up to her. "I'm terrified. Please..." Agwyn Let loose a horrid scream, raised the sword above her head and- 

"You should lock your chest Nos." 
      "Meh." 
      "What do you mean, meh?" 
      "Exactly what I mean girl, meh." 
      "And if you're griefed?" 
      "The way I see it is this. If My home's destroyed, or if my shit's stolen, they needed it more than I did. So let 'em have it. I'm really not the type to care about that sorta thing. People make mistakes Ag, and some do it just cause they can. I just ain't that kind of person. Hell I'd give the shirt off my back-" 
      "You did." 
      "Yeah, well point proven. Things happen. We all make mistakes Ag. It's just a matter of if people can change. People dont' change, but thoughts and actions bring new light on things. It's just someone has to shine it is all...."

"NOTCH DAMMIT!" Agwyn threw down Dreadnior and stepped away from Shadey. "Dammit Nos..." She looked at Nostrum, then back up to Pax. "I'll make sure no one ever knew he existed...you hear me? No one." 
        "He dies today." Mega said. "I promise you this. I'm going to find Gweedo, and make sure he's okay. I'll catch up with you guys soon." 
       "Mad and I will go with you, okay?" Pax told Agwyn, "Mega is right. He dies today."

Last edited by NostrumDomus on 10/29/2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : proper warnings required for post.)

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 10/29/2014, 9:48 pm

Shnoork wrote:DOUBLE STORY TIME? Aww, yiss

You and Ag both did an excellent job, and it looks like we're only just getting to the climax!
TR-TR-TRI-TRIPLE KILL
and nos, u S.O.B. i would never hurt you, but, i know u had ur reasons for writing that part ;-;

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/31/2014, 3:06 am

"Then it is agreed. One way, or another, one of us will die today." 

Act XII: Apocolypse 

Osga opened his eyes. As he did so he stood in a large black chamber. He stood on sand, and somewhere, high above him was a spotlight that was trained on him. Osga knew not how he got there, but the reptile knew he wouldn't die here. He stepped once to the right and watched as the first redstone lamp shut off, as the one beside it flickered to life. Osga shook his head slightly and flexed his wrist. 
      "If you're trying to show some sort of grand spectacle, you're failing miserably." Osga looked out into the darkness and waited for a response. There was none. "I wanted a duel. You wanted a show it seems. This is shameful." As he spoke lights began to spark to life above him. One by one, slowly at first before suddenly picking up incredible speed, the ceiling lit up fantastically, revealing a large arena. Osga looked out into the seats and in every single chair sat a Wither Skeleton. Not a single one moved. However, every single one was looking at him. 
     "Welcome to my home." Osga looked back down as Steve spoke. A gate opened up on the other side of the arena and Steve stepped through. Even as far away as he was...it sounded as if the raspy, hoarse voice was right in his ear.  "It was awfully loud, and anyone could have stepped in. I wanted to make this fair, for both ends." Steve took a step and vanished, his next step appearing near Osga. "I hope you understand." 
     "I understand you've caused my home quite a bit of heartache. I'm going to end that today." Osga said, glaring at Steve, who simply nodded, and smiled. "You've hurt a lot of people, and you have essentially broken Oasis. You need to pay-" 
     "Oh don't give me that Staff speak rot," Steve said, looking into Osga's eyes, "You're here only for the challenge, for the love of the fight, the smell of blood left behind on your armor as you slaughter yet another person. You're here...because you think you can win." Steve stepped forward and said, "I want to see if you can." 
    "I know my abilities." Osga said simply, taking a single step back. "I don't think you even know your own." Steve closed his eyes and smiled. "Perhaps I don't. Perhaps you're right. Then again...perhaps you are incredibly, and stupidly wrong." Steve held out his hand as the red stone sword appeared in his hands. "You are right about one thing though." He gripped the blade and slid his hand down the blade, watching as dust scattered against the wind as he cut deep into his own hand, "There is no honor here." 
       Suddenly Osga was thrown backwards off his feet! He soared across the air as Steve Warped across the arena! Osga quickly tucked in and rolled in the air as the stone blade came down, the blade sheering the back of his shell! Sparks flew in every direction as Osga Twirled in the air and with his massive fist punched Steve, knocking him off Osga and to the ground! Osga hit the floor and rolled but only got to his feet before sand blocks shot from the ground, pummeling Osga's Jaw! Osga shook his head but was quickly closed in by Steve, who sliced into Osga's armor! Once again sparks flew in every direction as the stone sword cut into Osga's armor plating! 
      "The world is ugly, make it bootiful, make it red!" Steve shouted as he came down for another blow, but this time, Osga knocked away the sword with his wristguards before leaping backwards and thrusting forward with his rapier. The blade easily punched through the armor and into Steve's torso, but he simply ignored it as dust poured from the wound. Even quicker than Osga, Steve punched Osga's side with a surprising amount of force, before kicking the large reptile away. Osga spun and slashed, using his blade to rip across Steve's face, tearing open the skin and cutting away one of his eyes. Not giving Steve a chance to retaliate, Osga charged and used his shoulder to knock Steve to the ground before Jumping and with his armored foot, curb stomped Steve's head into the sand! 
       "Come on you-" Osga tried to say before Steve was off the ground and right back on Osga! Slash after slash after slash, and Osga managed to block each one, throwing red and white sparks in every direction. By Now Steve's head was slightly compressed and one of his eyes were hanging out of his head, dangling from a small vein attached to his skull. Osga waited patiently and blocked each shot, blow for blow until he saw his opening, and he took it.
      Steve thrust his sword forward, and Osga stepped to the side, grabbing Steve's arm, pulling him towards Osga! With his knee, Osga rammed it into Steve's stomach and hurled him over his knee, throwing Steve to the ground. Osga raised Steve's arm and with one massive, bone crunching kick, broke Steve's arm in two, watching as Steve's bone protruded from his skin with a flurry of dust. Osga took a step back and said, "You do not know me. Don't play me." 
      "I know you're pretentious." Osga Turned but it was too late as Steve used his own Arm bone to Jab through Osga's armor and into his chest! Osga heaved and Lurched as the bone sent a terrible pain through Osga, and after a moment, was blind. "I know your condescending." Though Osga couldn't see, he could feel as he was lifted into the air, and slammed down with incredible force! So much so in fact, he could feel his shell breaking behind him. Osga heaved again as the air left his body. "I know you think all others come before you." It was then he could feel a crunch as Steve stepped on his fingers. "And I know you're just as cold blooded as-" 
        Osga took the opportunity. Shoving with all of his might he flipped Steve into the air! Blind or not, Osga could hear the wind and lunged at Steve, tackling him out of the air and onto the ground, pummeling him repeatedly with his fist. He wasn't sure what he was hitting, but it was breaking, whatever it was. 
       "You really are incredibly stupid, aren't you?" As Osga's vision returned, a Pigman was lying on the ground, convulsing from the caved in skull Osga had made. Osga instinctively jumped forward, barely missing the blade that had come down from just behind him. He turned and faced Steve, who looked at him with a slightly cocked head. "It's quite okay you know. We all make mistakes." Steve reached for the eye that was hanging from his head and ripped it the rest of the way out, squishing it in his hand before tossing it to the ground. "Shame really. I worked on those eyes forever. I would move." Suddenly a large thunk sounded from behind Osga. He looked behind him to see an Anvil on the ground with several more hitting nearby! 
    "Shit!" Osga leaped forward, weaving and dodging the Anvils as they dropped from the sky, all the while he closed in on Steve, ducking long enough to pick up his rapier as he closed in. As he closed in he spun, slicing across Steve's chest before Grabbing Steve by the throat, stabbing several times into Steve's abdomen before throwing him into a falling Anvil! The Anvil crushed Steve's shoulder, knocking him to the ground as Osga continued to run, weave and bob away from the Carnage. 
     "Cheaters never prosper Osga." Before Osga could react several Anvils crashed into Osga's back, hurling him to the ground as even more Anvils  pummeled him from above! He could feel his shell breaking far quicker than before, but despite this Osga powered out of the torrent of Anvils and ran to the nearest wall and turned around, right in front of Steve. Without saying a word Steve gripped Osga's skull and threw him backwards! Osga hit the sand hard and rolled several times. Steve followed through with a kick that Knocked Osga back and onto his knees! Once more steve kicked, but this time Osga caught the foot and with all of his force whipped his elbow down onto Steve's knee, completely shattering it before pulling the man towards him, and took him down to the ground again! Steve merely laughed and once again Osga was launched high into the air and Crashed back down to the ground. Sand and blood splattered in all directions and Osga was seeing stars, listening as the last Anvil landed with a thump nearby. 
     "You can't kill me. You simply don't have permissions to do that!" Steve appeared out of thin air with the glowing red sword, plunging it down towards Osga! Thinking fast Osga threw his feet up, kicking Steve up and over him as Osga himself rolled back onto his feet, but cringed. His body was filled with pain. He looked down and saw the wound in his chest was becoming infected...and his once blue skin and scales were turning brown and purple. However, before Osga could move the entire ground underneath him shifted as the sand exploded outwards and knocked him to the ground! Next thing Osga knew, he was raising high into the air, laying on some sort of Nether brick floor. Just above him, standing on a pillar was Steve, who said, 
      "Run with me, see if you can save yourself first." Steve turned and leaped just as Lava splashed down all around Osga! Bits of molten rock began to burn through his shell as Osga forced himself up to his feet and ran towards the ledge and pulled himself up. Quickly Osga looked up, just in time to see the ceiling explode in a fantastic fury of sparks and flame, revealing a bright red sky above him. Hot air filled his lungs and the smell of sulfur and death was thick in the air. Osga looked behind him as the Lava surged towards him, and he did the only thing he could do. He jumped. 
       Osga leaped off the ledge and landed on a large outer walkway of what looked like some large nether fortress. It was quickly rising into the air and Lava was overflowing from the rooms. A kick sent Osga sprawling towards the ground as a blade sheered into his back, cracking the shell more, and revealed the tender flesh underneath. Without thinking, Osga rolled and jumped, turning to face his aggressor. Steve twirled his sword and simply smiled, looking at Osga as a large lava wave rose behind him. "LOOK INTO THE FACE OF GOD, AND TELL ME THE WORLD ISN'T BOOTIFUL!" Steve screamed as the lava crashed into him and towards Osga! Osga turned and rand across the platform, feeling as the heat grew hotter and hotter just behind him! Quickly Osga jumped up onto a Netherfence that acted as the railing for the walkway and ran, as fast as his legs could carry him across the platform. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the nether below him, expanding ever further as the fortress continues to rise up into the sky! He looked behind him to find Steve running out of the lava, covered in flames towards Osga, as if nothing was wrong at all.
        "Screw it!" Osga grinded to a halt, long enough to twirl and throw his leg forward, kicking the flaming Steve off of the Railing long enough for Osga to continue running away. As he reached the end of the platform there was a large gap and another section of the fortress ahead of him. Without hesitating Osga jumped, scaling the gap, and landed on the other side, watching as the lava poured off the gap, and into the fortress below. he didn't have long to react before Steve appeared in front of him, swinging his sword, slinging lava all over Osga! Osga screamed as his scales curled and boiled but threw his head forward, headbutting Steve backwards before landing several punches on him, stumbling him back further! Despite the pain Osga reached for Steve's head and crashed it into the side of the wall before plunging it down on the fence, listening as Steve's skull cracked further, allowing for even more dust to pour out into the air. 
       "You may kill me you ugly son of a bitch, but I sure as shit will remind you of who I am!" Osga wrapped his massive arms around Steve's waist and heaved, throwing Steve behind him, cracking his skull off the wall before throwing him off the side of the fortress! 
       "I am bootiful. I AM NOT UGLY!" Osga's eyes widened at the voice from behind him, but could do little more before he endured several slices to the back of his head! Blood gushed down the back of his neck and shell as Osga fell forward, just as the nether fortress hit the ceiling...and crashed through bedrock, continuing upwards through a large lava lake! Osga looked in horror as the massive lake of lava poured down, but before he could react Steve grabbed him...and threw him through the wall. 
           Blocks and bricks flew in every direction as Osga slammed into a table, and over it onto the floor below. He was in some sort of large dining room. Had it been under any other circumstances, it would have been beautiful. Quartz adorned the walls and beautiful paintings and candelabras lined the walls of large, decorative dining chairs on top of a large, lavish rug. 
       "I would have let you die quickly, but you called me ugly you pig." Steve said, stepping in through the hole in the wall, holding his sword in one hand, and Osga's in the other. "You won't need this, right? Good." Steve flicked his wrist and Osga's sword turned into a chicken, which promptly flew into the lava and burned to death. "This is MY world, MY rules MY life you WILL NOT take that away from me." Despite his injuries Osga managed to laugh and say, 
       "For a man who's got everything under control you're sure losing your shit quite a lot." 
       "SHUT UP!" Steve screamed, his words shaking the very walls of the dining room, knocking several paintings off the wall, "My world is bootiful your world is broken and ugly. Your life is dull and forgotten, I WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!" Steve raised his left hand and the entire table flew into the air and slammed into the wall, leaving a large open area. Osga forced himself to his feet and looked around. Every door was covered in lava, the windows were covered in lava the very floor was beginning to fill with lava. Whatever he was going to do, he didn't have long to do it. 
      "Aw...did the poor little Stevey get locked out of his playbawx? Did he have too much trouble calling for hewlp? Did the wittle Stevey get all scawed when he realized no one could hear him? Aw...poor fucking thing." Osga began to circle Steve as he taunted, watching as Steve began to quiver, and shake. 
      "You all left me alone...you all left me to wither away and rot, to die in this hellhole! I wasn't banned, I wasn't kicked I was simply left behind, and you never ever cared!" By now Steve's head was barely a head any more. It was more a jumble of skin and shattered bone, held together by magic, and not will. "I remembered... I REMEMBER ALL OF YOU!" Steve warped, but Osga knew his opponent by know as He stepped to the side and pushed, just as Steve appeared! Osga quickly grabbed the stone sword out of Steve's hand and cleaved, chopping a large hole into Steve's back as he pushed him into the wall. Steve turned, only long enough for Osga to slam the red stone sword through Steve's neck, and pierce him into the wall. Osga the quickly reached forward and grabbed Steve's neck and with one good twist broke it twice before stepping backwards, looking at Steve. 
       "I know you're not dead." Osga growled, stepping back, "Get the hell up." Steve's head rolled around to look at Osga. 
      "Indeed." Steve said simply before several black Tendrils shot from Steve's mouth! The Tendrils wrapped around Osga with so much force, he couldn't move! Steve then reached for his sword and pulled it out, and stepped forward, lurching as more dust fell out of the grievous wounds all over his body. 
     "FIGHT ME!" Osga screamed as Steve slowly began to walk to the door, which had been completely submerged in lava. "Let me go and fight me!" 
     "Hush now..." Steve said quietly, walking towards the fire, "I'll be incredibly slow, I promise." Osga floated helplessly as he was turned, feet first towards the lava. "I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna let you crawl away from this. And you can be my first pet. I always wanted to tame a wolf. I think this is ten times better!" The voice sounded almost child like as he neared the lava. The heat quickly became unbearable as he could hear the bubbling, singing lava, only a few inches away. 
     "No way I'm dying like this." Osga spun backwards in the tendrils, planting his feet on the ceiling. It was then he jumped throwing all of his weight down towards Steve and did the only thing he could do. He bit into Steve's skull. Steve Roared in pain as Osga clamped his massive jaw down on him and whipped Osga across the room, and through yet another wall! Osga hit the ground and found himself in a large, empty room. However there was one sign on the wall: 
       "My friends"
       The wall was completely empty. Osga stood up, but the pain was too much. He fell back down on the ground, and tried again to stand. His body simply wouldn't let him. 
       "Today is the day the world burns my friend." Steve said, walking into the room, his body in pieces. "Today is the day the world resets and I can make it truly, and utterly bootiful." Steve stepped in front of Osga and kicked him onto his back. "I am sorry you know. I really did like your shade of blue." Steve raised the sword up to his ear. "I'll do you proud, I promise-"
      "NO!" Osga reached for the sign and ripped it off the wall and with the edge plunged it into Steve's chest! "My friends" Buried deep into his chest as Osga, in a surge of Adrenaline Grabbed the sign and stabbed Steve over and over with the corner, knocking him to the ground, and continued to do so, long after Steve had stopped moving. Osga raised up and spit on Steve before the room became completely and totally dark.
       "My home. My rules." A voice sneered in his head. "MY HOME."   

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 10/31/2014, 3:07 am

Time to catch up if you can! With only one more act to go, who knows how it will end? I sure as heck don't, I wing this as I go XD

Act 12 is out people, and I think it's the best one yet!

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon on 10/31/2014, 8:48 am

Can't wait for the next act O.O After this story is finished, be sure to start a new one, ok? :)

LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 10/31/2014, 3:29 pm

Nos you never disappoint...keep them coming!

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 11/23/2014, 4:03 pm

Soon...

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary2 on 11/23/2014, 4:06 pm

YASSSSS!!! CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE ENDING!

MegaScary2
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 11/23/2014, 6:41 pm

You are a master of suspense, sir

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 11/24/2014, 3:34 pm

Act XIII: Inferno

The sky was on fire. The Villa was nothing more than a pile of ashes, sitting on top of broken earth and crumbled memories. Smoke rose high into the air and even past the thunder, and the lightning the wails of those who had lost everything had sounded above all other sounds. Rain had begun to patter on the ground, mixing with the blood and ash, creating a macabre mud that was unlike anything anyone had ever seen. The ground now held the thoughts of those who had lost everything and the blocks were cold, isolated, forgotten underneath the pain of those that stood on it. Mad shivered as the rain trickled down his head, through his hair and on his glasses. Agwyn stood, near motionless in the center of town. With Pax and Mad behind her, they waited on Mega, who had been inside the wreckage of Gweedo's home for quite some time. 
      "Nothing will stop me." Agwyn said as she looked towards Gweedo's home, "I promise you, not Notch, not you, not mad, no one will stop what I came here to do. I will kill him. I will break him apart. I will turn his body into ash and I will bury it under the deepest ocean. I'll do this even if it kills me." Pax and Mad said nothing, simply allowing Agwyn to talk. "He took my home. He took my friends. He took everything I used to be and he crushed it," She said, planting her fist into her palm, "Into nothing. I won't stand by anymore. Not like this." She turned around and looked up to Pax and Mad. "If you have to, remove me, ban me, do what you like, but not until after I am done. It's all I ask." When Neither men said anything Agwyn turned back around and looked back into the house. "I hope their okay." She said finally as she closed her eyes, and listened to the sounds of torment that echoed throughout the entire city. 
       Mega had been crouched down beside Gweedo for quite some time. Gweedo was on the floor, propped up against a nearby block. He was incredibly hurt, but Gweedo was tough. Far more tough than she had ever thought him to be. 
      "I'll...be okay you know." Gweedo said finally, looking up to Mega, "But if this thing's not over yet? You gotta find a way to stop this. I'll be here. Okay?" Mega let out a long sigh and shook her head. 
      "At least let me get you somewhere safe, okay?" 
      "It's 'bout as safe here as anywhere else Mega. You need to get this done. Okay?" Gweedo forced a pained smile and said, "I'll be here when you get back, I promise. If not, I'll be helping people around here, okay? Please. Go on now, I'll be fine." Mega shook her head and said, 
      "You know I-" 
      "I know." Gweedo said. "Go." Gweedo's head dropped as he said "Just give me a few to rest. Just...watch out for yourself too." He looked at all of the damage she had sustained. "People are gonna need you after this. All of us. Make sure you stay alive." 
       "You know I will." Mega said, looking down at him. 
       "So do I. Now go." 
                                                            ~v~
      "I never expected this. I'm sorry." Pax turned when he heard Emers' voice. As he did so, Emers stepped forward, and looked around, his mouth slightly agape. "He did all of this?" Without saying anything Mad simply nodded his head. "Where is he now?" 
      "I dunno." Pax told him, "He vanished about twenty minutes ago." 
      "Think he'll be back-" 
      "Yeah. He will." This time Lina's voice was heard. Shortly after she spoke, Lina appeared nearby, her hammer in her hand. "Sorry that took me so long, but The Villa wasn't the only place hit. There were two more towns, hit just as hard. Luckily, by the time Villa was hit, most of the other towns and cities knew about the attack and prepared themselves. I had to keep moving back and forth between cities but there wasn't too much damage and things are under control for the most part." 
      "This is too much." Emers said, looking around at the devastation, "Why do this? We did nothing to-"
      "It was me." Lina said, cutting Emers off. "This is my fault."
      "It ain't your fault." Pax tried to say, but was cut off by Lina, who told him,
      "It's more my fault than you'll ever know." She sighed, feeling as the rain rolled down her cheek, and back, "I just..." Lina grew silent. Mad turned around and looked at Lina.
      "What are you talking about?" Mad asked. 
      "Steve was left behind a long time ago. He was forgotten by most everyone on Oasis...including me, apparently." Lina's eyes cut back and forth before she said, "I...I think I remember now-"
       "My home. My rules." A voice rumbled in the air, shaking the very earth beneath their feet, "MY HOME." Suddenly the ground began to rumble beneath them as a very loud, booming voice echoed through the sky. "You are all ugly, despicable excuses for living, breathing things. Ungrateful, indulgent, selfish things you all are! You taint this world, you SCAR its tissue. You rip out its organs, you change it into this cesspool of chaos, tainted with greed and corruption. You farm its lands, slowly killing it from within. YOU FORGET what it is you toy with, you FORGET how much you hurt it, YOU FORGET that people remember who you truly are and how hollow you are. Shallow. Broken. Mindless. Unclean. Filth. Broken. Corrupted. Twisted. Unkind. You make the world ugly. You make the world a facet of filth. Your Oasis is nothing more than a mud pool, and needs to be buried. I'll make the world bootiful. I'll grow the forest from your bones, fill the rivers with your blood, and use your flesh to make a NEW OASIS, ONE THAT CAN BE PROUDLY CALLED...Bootiful."
       The ground beneath the group began to crumble and fall inwards into a large, gaping burning hole! Lava began to seep from the cracks and the blocks began to tear and rip away, flying into the sky above. Pax took a step back, nearly losing his footing as the ground began to crack and split beneath his feet! 
       "GET AWAY!" He screamed, turning to run, "RUN!" the group turned away from the splitting ground and ran, as fast as they could in the other direction, watching as the remaining buildings began to fall and collapse around them! Smoke rose in all directions, filling their lungs and watering their eyes as they tried to run, as fast as they could away from the carnage. Even as they ran the ground quickly caught up to them! 
      Mad leaped over a crack, watching as lava seeped from the hole, pouring in every direction, catching the bushes, and trees on fire around them. "Someone grab Ag, take to the air!" Mad shouted as he jumped, then again taking off into the air. Pax turned around, spinning as a Crack split open on his right side. 
     "Go, I can get away-" Before Agwyn could finish her sentence Pax's arms were around Agwyn's waist and the two were in the air in an instant. Agwyn looked down, seeing Nostrum's body on the ground nearby. "NOS!" She screamed, watching as the lava came ever closer to his corpse, "His body, we gotta get his body!" 
     "We can't!" Pax screamed, the sound of breaking earth and thundering sky nearly overpowering his voice, "I'm sorry!" Ag pounded on Pax's Metallic arms, helplessly watching as a crack opened up, swallowing Nostrum's body before a pool of Lava bubbled out from the hole Nostrum Fell in. "NO! Notch dammit, NO! NO! NO!" 
    "I'm sorry!" Pax shouted once again, now well above the villa. The group watched as the cracks spread far and wide, past the Villa and into the nearby plains, spilling out lava and fire in every direction. They watched as far below people ran in every direction, trying to escape the madness in front of them. People scurried in every direction. Some block jumped straight up, trying to escape the lava and fire. Some managed to get away while others fell victim to the holes and the lava. True horror was unfolding all around them, and there was nothing they could do about it...except Emers. 
     "No!" Emers shouted, "You're not taking any more lives!" Emers clapped his hands together, a bright blue flash exploded from his hands. A large glass platform appeared in the sky and locked in place. Emers flew to the platform and quickly began to Teleport people out of the city. One by one, name after name, people began to appear on the platform. Some where burned, others were cut and bruised. Some where fine, but others were in far worse shape. "HELP ME!" Emers screamed, looking to Mad and the others. Quickly the staff grouped on the platform as flashes of light appeared all around them. More and more people began to appear on the platform, but they were not quick enough. 
        Suddenly the rest of the city collapsed into a large, gaping lava lake. The buildings quickly collapsed and burned and the blocks that still hung were quickly consumed by the intense heat, and fire. 
      "NO!" Emers screamed, looking down, "NOOO!" screams filled the air, only for a few moments before there were no more voices heard...save for the ones on the platform. "No..." Emers said, stepping weakly towards the edge of the platform, looking down, "I'm...I'm so sorry." He whimpered, before squeezing his eyes shut, "I'm so sorry."
     "This world is not fit for living. This world is not fit to exist." Steve's voice exploded from the sky. "You had your chance. One chance, two chances, so many chances. You could have changed everything. Your country is a lie, Oasis. Fall under its namesake." 
      "Mega, where the hell is Mega?" Agwyn snapped, looking down to the city below, "MEGA!" 
      "Mega's fine." Pax assured her, "Believe me, I know, okay? Trust me on this." Pax set Agwyn down on the platform and landed nearby. "This isn't good." He said, 
     "No," Lina said, gripping the ban hammer so hard her knuckles were white, "It's not." 
     As Lina and Pax spoke the Lava began to bubble in the massive pool as tips of red began to extrude from it. A moment later the top of a large Nether Fortress made itself known as it rose into the air, lava pouring off the sides, glowing and hissing as the now pounding rain hit it. This fortress was bigger than any one they had ever seen. It expanded in every direction for what seemed like forever as it rose into the sky. The fortress was half broken, and Nether Mobs were constantly walking on it, falling down into the lava below, swimming to get out and onto land...and standing on the top of the fortress...stood Steve Skully...Bootiful Steve. 
         "I'm getting these guys out of here!" Emers shouted, "I'll be right back, okay?" With those words Emers vanished, and soon after people on the platform slowly began to disappear. Where they went, no one knew.
       Steve looked out to the broken city. The only thing remaining was a large glass platform, hanging in the air by World edit. Steve smiled, looking at all of the staff that had gathered to try to stop him. He smiled, his skin tearing and ripping, exposing the black, ashen skull underneath. 
       "And here it comes to a close. The last remnants of Oasis, versus the new world. The world has been turned on its head and here we are, again, one last time." Steve's voice echoed across the plains, clearly heard by everyone on Oasis. "I waited for a very long time. I truly thought compassion would win out, in the end. It never did." Steve looked down at his chest, where the sign had been lodged, by Osga. "I guess now we know why it had to be done." Steve gripped the sign, ripping it out of his chest, throwing it behind him in a lava fall. "I will make this promise to you though. I will never, ever forget any of you. You made me who I am today. Thank you." At last the fortress had come to a stop, floating in the air. However, before they got the chance to say or do anything, the group was standing in a field. It looked like someone's wheat field as it seemed to expand for miles. It was also far away from the Villa as there was no sign of smoke, or carnage. Rain pelted down on all of them as Steve appeared nearby, looking towards the ground. 
      Rage began to course through Agwyn's veins as she looked at the face of Steve. "I swear to Notch I will make sure-" 
     "That no one remembers me? Yes, you people seem to be good at that." He said, meeting eyes with Agwyn. 
     "No." Agwyn said, "I'll make sure that I feed your bones to my dogs." the remaining eyebrow of Steve's face lifted and cocked as he began to smile, the bones twisting and contorting into a ghastly grin. 
     "I look forward to it." Steve said as Lightning struck nearby, shaking the ground as thunder rolled across the field. "Now, I'm a man of honor. Does anyone have any words before we end this?" 
     "Why?" Lina asked, looking to Steve. "You could have just found me. Why the entirety of Oasis?" 
     "Because the entirety of Oasis left me behind. Alone. Scared. Forgotten." 
     "You could have done ANYTHING!" Mad shouted, stepping forward, "you didn't have to do ANY of this!" 
     "I didn't have to," Steve said simply, "But I wanted to." Mad's fist clenched as he looked at Steve. 
     "You've come to my home...killed my people...destroyed my towns-No, I'm gonna do more than ban you you twisted son of a bitch-" 
     "Ah-ah, language." Steve said, placing his finger on his mouth, "Follow the rules please-" 
     "The rules were forgotten when you set fire to Oasis." Pax said, summoning his staff, "And rules won't save you now." 
     "And this, children is why we must reset. Too much anarchy-" 
     "ENOUGH!" Agwyn screamed, and in unison the group charged.
                                                                ~v~
       Agwyn's charge came first. Flicking her wrist, Dreadnior simply appeared in her hands as she turned, throwing her blade forward with all of her might! Diamond clashed with Stone and sparks flew in every direction as Agwyn turned, and with her free and punched Steve in the chest and thrust forward her sword. Dreadnior sliced through the leather and bone, and she quickly kicked him away, just in time for Lina to come down with the Ban Hammer. 
      Steve leaped backward, letting the hammer hit the ground before running up the hand arching his sword underneath, slicing Lina in the face before leaping off, kicking Agwyn to the ground nearby. Lina cried out in pain as Pax quickly came forward and with his staff popped Steve across the head several times before using his own head to headbutt Steve Backwards! Mad then used his Glove to Grab Steve, pulling him across the feild, dragging him through the wheat and back towards him! As Steve closed in, Made used the glove and threw Steve into the air before slamming him back down! 
        Agwyn, who by now had gotten up turned and charged Steve and with Dreadnior aimed right for the neck and tried to decapitate him! However, before she could swing several blocks of dirt shot from the ground, pummeling her face, knocking her back. Before Mad could React, a pillar of blocks exploded from the ground, stumbling Mad Forward! Steve Grabbed Mad by the throat, Throwing him down to the ground, quickly standing up himself, just in time for Lina to close in. 
       "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS STEVE!" Lina screamed, swinging the hammer, barely missing Steve's face, "Please believe me!" 
       "I believe you." Steve said to Lina, and Lina alone before something grabbed her hair and pulled her to the ground. As her back hit the ground Steve's Sword came down to her throat! Only inches away the sword was knocked away, by Pax who let the Staff come around and pummel Steve's left side. Bones cracked as dust and ash flew in every direction. It's one thing to be hit by a staff...an entirely different thing to be hit by a fully mechanical being with a staff. Steve cried out and stumbled, allowing Mad enough time to grab Steve by the throat!
      "Go to hell." Mad said simply before his hand glowed blue, only for a moment before Steve burst into white hot flames! Steve screamed in Agony, his armor and face literally melting away in Mad's grip.
      "Hold him there!" Agwyn shouted as she pulled her Bow, pulling back on the string, watching as the enchantments flowed from the bow to the arrow. "Die in the hole you came back from." Agwyn growled as she let loose on the string. 
      "No!" Steve screamed as he disappeared, re appearing just in front of Mad. He snarled and grabbed Mad, pulling him forward just as the Arrow punctured Mad's shoulder! Quickly Steve grabbed the arrow and broke it off and pushed Mad aside, turning back to Agwyn. 
      "You'll never understand." In an instant Steve was in front of Agwyn, Slicing in Every direction! Agwyn had been cut twice before she could summon her sword. Blood trickled out of the wounds as she blocked blow after blow...but Steve's power was truly something different. After a few moments she stumbled, and after a few more she was on the ground, looking up to Steve. 
      "Do it, while you still have the chance-" Lina used the shaft of the massive hammer and gripped Steve by the throat, pulling him off of Agwyn and with all of her might Squeezed. 
     "Please, stop this Steve! I know you! I remember you! THIS IS NOT YOU!" 
     "YOU DO NOT KNOW ME!" Steve powered out of the grip, turning around and with the hilt of his sword pommeled Lina backwards before kicking her to the ground. He stepped over her and growled, "YOU DO NOT KNOW ME! I USED TO BE BOOTIFUL-" 
     "Steve, it's me Izumi. We built the house in Voltage together, the one by the big sheep, I remember you-" 
     "Lies! All of it!" Steve said before he was grabbed by another person. Mega. 
     "You've broken my world, my home and my friends. You had your chance, now it's mine." Fire soared from her hands, covering Steve's head as he cried out, trying to escape the cyborg's grip. "You've hurt too many people," Mega said, forcing Steve to his knees, "And you have to pay for your choices." Mega began to Squeeze as the fire spread from his face, to his neck and chest, "And in the end? You're right. There's a lot of bad things in this world, even myself. But there are GOOD people with GOOD intentions and you cannot take from the people who do not deserve it. I'm so, so sorry." She squeezed harder as the skull began to crack and break. "But you dug your hole. Live with it." 
     "I'M SORRY!" A softer, different voice sounded as Steve Grabbed Mega's arm, and with an insane amount of force Pulled Mega off of him, and threw her across the field. Slowly the flames began to die down as he stumbled backwards, looking at the pack in front of him. "I...I'm so...so sorry..." 
     Lina, as well as the others looked up at Steve...however...he looked and sounded much different. Standing before them was a wither skeleton. However, the left hand was semi human, and the face was not the one from before. The face was of a handsome young man with bushy brown hair and bright brown eyes. He had fair skin and wore what looked like the remnants of a black suit, white shirt and red tie. He blinked several times, looking at all of the people before him, with weapons drawn, and looks of fear, and hate aimed right towards him. "I..." He said, his voice no longer booming, or gravelly, it was almost feminine, "I..." Was all he could say. 
      "I'm not falling for your tricks." Agwyn said, Dreadnior at the ready, "No more." Mad stepped forward, gripping his shoulder with a look of pain on his face. 
      "No more." He said, following with Agwyn. 
      "You've done too much." Mega said, looking at the young man.
      "You'll pay for what you did." Pax said, holding his staff to his side. Steve looked at each and every one of them, before saying, 
      "I...did all of this...didn't I?" Steve's hand slowly rose to his mouth as he looked around. Tears began to roll down his cheek as he opened his mouth, over and over again, but couldn't find the words to say. "Please...I didn't." 
      "Oh, enough of this." Mad said stepping in front of Steve. "You've commited heinous crimes against Oasis and it's people. For this, as owner of the Server I sentence you to death. Those in Agreement say aye." 
     "Aye." Pax said. 
     "Aye." Mega Followed.
     "Aye." Agwyn Stated.
     "NO!" Lina shouted.
     Lina stepped in between Steve and Mad and said, "This is not the same Steve!" 
     "I don't care-" 
     "NO!" Lina shouted again, pushing Mad back, "NO." 
     "Izumi...It's okay-" Steve tried to say, but was cut off by Mad who snapped, 
     "Look at what he's done! The fuck's destroyed half of fucking Oasis! You cannot-" 
     "I can and I am." Lina snapped back, "You're not doing this-" A skeletal hand gingerly placed itself on Lina's shoulder. 
     "It's okay. I don't want to remember this." Tears flowed freely from the man now. He looked up at Mad and said, "It's okay...Just...let me do one thing. Please-" 
     "Fuck no-" 
     "Please!" Steve begged, falling on his knees, "I don't want to leave the world like this! Oasis was bootfiful, look what I did! Please, for the love of all that is right let me try!" Mad stared at Lina, then to the others. 
      "Well?" He said, looking at each and everyone of them. "What do we do?" Not one persona knew what to say. 
      "I believe him." Lina said, "More than I believe in the freedom and royalty of all sheep. Please. Please." 
      "Rolling back world." Steve said. "Saving state." He closed his eyes. "State saved." Steve began to cry openly now. "It's okay...I don't want to be remembered anymore. "World state: Oasis Saved." He looked up to Agwyn. "I'm so, so sorry." He then looked to Pax. "For everything." He then spoke to Mega. "For....Oh notch...." He covered his face and began to weep heavily. "I'll, I'll, I'll....I'LL MISS YOU!" 
      ROLLING BACK WORLD
      SAVING...
      RESET
      SHUTTING DOWN.
                                                             ~v~
      Mad, Pax, and the others opened their eyes. The sun was shining over the hills of the massive wheat field as a slight wind blew across the fields, rolling the wheat as a cow munched lazily on some grass nearby. 
     "What the fuck?" Mad asked, looking around for Steve, who was gone, "What did he do? I'm going to the Villa." Mad Vanished as Mega looked at Agwyn. 
     "You...you don't look like you did." Mega said, looking at Agwyn, who's hair had been returned to normal and was wearing the clothes she once did before. Nearby Shadowmancer was tied to a post, scratching at the dirt on the ground. 
     "What just happened?" Agwyn said, blinking a couple of times, looking At Mega's armor and plating, which had been repaired to a shine. 
     "I dunno, come on, I'll TP you there."
     After a few moments Agwyn, Mega and Pax had arrived at Mad's side as they looked at the Villa. People were wondering around, confused and dazed. It seemed that everyone knew what happened...but those who had died were confused and scared. Gweedo was in the middle of the street, looking up at his house and the other houses that only a few moments ago were non existent or doused in lava. 
     "I'm not sure I wanna know." Nostrum's voice echoed nearby. Agwyn turned, seeing the old man scratching his beard, looking around, just as confused as everyone else. 
     "NOS!" Agwyn broke through the group and across the street, wrapping her arms around the man as hard as she could. "I thought I'd never see you again-" 
     "Nah, too stalkerish for that." Nostrum smiled and hugged her back before looking up at Mega and Pax. "Is everyone okay?" Neither one said anything, but simply shook their heads. "Also someone might wanna pick up that hammer, before anyone else gets hurt, ya reckon?" Nostrum pointed across the street and leaned up against the side of the wall was the Ban Hammer, neatly placed for someone to see....
                                                                  ~v~
          Steve Broke apart the last piece of the Nether portal, watching as the portal faded away into nothingness. He looked down at the block of Obsidian in his hand and tossed it into the lava, watching as the flames consumed it, and it slowly disappeared. Steve then grit his teeth, trying to fight it...but he couldn't. He cried. "I'm so sorry..." He said to himself as he sat down, crossing his legs under him, feeling the warmth of the netherrack on his bones, "I know that doesn't make it right...but it's a start. It has to be. But it's okay...I don't mind...I...I don't want to be alone anymore!" It was then a hand was placed on his shoulder. 
       "You're not." Steve's eyes burst open as he spun around, looking up at her. "Izumi...you shouldn't have, I-" 
       "I know." She said, smiling. "Don't worry about it. We got a lot of work to do if we're gonna make this place bootiful." 
       "I just hope you don't mind one more." Steve looked to the right, where the voice sounded from. Standing off to the side, Shadey kicked the ground with his feet. "Can I stay?" More tears rolled down Steve's cheek as he simply nodded.
       "Thank you..." Steve whispered, "My world is so bootiful."

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost on 11/29/2014, 2:59 am

YAY
'    '        Such bootiful story nos, and dat ending tho, somebody needs to get all of the acts, put                     
             them together, and make the song longer somehow :3      oh and make moar, leik a              
             prequel and/or sequel.

shadeyghost
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 11/29/2014, 9:53 am

Truth be told, I've had nothing to say up until now. Even so, all I have is good job, Nos. Thats all thats really left for me to say.

Afterthought: Can we expect to see a Christmas epic from you this year? Perhaps in a different style than this one?

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus on 11/29/2014, 10:53 am

I have no idea... XD

May...be?

NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn on 12/2/2014, 9:33 am

Complete Wither

Ask and you shall receive! Sorry this took a long time, silly college.  

Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 12/2/2014, 2:32 pm

^I like that. First official short story of Oasis.Im pretty sure

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile