Racehorse rules being enforced NO WARNINGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Racehorse rules being enforced NO WARNINGS

Post by ThunderHorse on 9/17/2014, 5:45 pm

Lately there has been another issue just now with rules being broken. This is getting ridiculous with nobody following the rules let alone reading them so now if you break a single rule you will be banned from racehorse with NO WARNING!!!!! All your horses at racehorse will be returned but  you will never be allowed back to racehorse. If anybody sees a racehorse banned player  at racehorse you will be turned over to oasis staff to deal with you. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

This last incident was the last straw and I'm not letting this happen again ever. Almost daily i have to have staff at racehorse to deal with this and i'm getting tired of it. You have been warned and never will be warned again.

There is now a banned players list on the announcement board. Of anybody catches you here and your banned you might be banned from oasis depending on what staff feel is your outcome

Current banned players (and reasons)

1) kinkin32187 
Reason: clearly didn't read racehorse rules let alone the rules enforced book and decided to build without permission and built on 2 spaces for custom stables. If you cant read 10 simple rules and a book then you will NEVER return to racehorse (if you are caught here real staff action will be taken)

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 9/20/2014, 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Banned player list updated)

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Racehorse rules being enforced NO WARNINGS

Post by ThunderHorse on 9/20/2014, 8:15 pm

Sorry to revive but this needs to be brought up as well i totally forgot to add what i'm about to say

If you see a player banned from racehorse at racehorse...., take a screenshot and post it on this thread. There will be a 5K reward for catching any player at racehorse whos banned from it. I will also edit the names of all players banned from racehorse here or check the board at racehorse spawn

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top