nether / world rollback question!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nether / world rollback question!!!!

Post by Dementia_bourne on 8/25/2014, 4:38 pm

hey guys! so recently as im sure everyone is aware, the blaze spawners are KAPUT! pending fix!
well while exploring my local nick of the nether i found a fortress that has been... well...ransacked. yet the positions for the blaze spawner alters remain. the spawners are gone but the alters are still there! 

for those unfamiliar with the term, in the nether fortress you find a room with a single 3X3 well containing 1 block of lava. within 50 blocks of this well are 2 "alters" raised rooms with a throne like formation of nether fence housing a blazeman spawner. these 2 "rooms" are unique to every nether fortress and are always the same design per world generation code.

I would very much like to start construction of a new / backup blaze farm but the spawners would need to be rolled back into existence... along with half the bloody fortress...

so my question is multiple staggered format! 

*1. would a staff member be willing to help me by rolling the fortress back to when the spawners were so recklessly destroyed?

*2. while under construction would my fellow Oasis players please leave the fortress/spawners alone? (my area of nether access is not the most friendly for travel)

*3. once construction is nearing the halfway point could I have a staff member establish a /warp blaze2 without the formal app?

*4. once finished I would like to encase the warp so that there can be no access from outside but am unsure what block to use so that players in the nether will know not to mine their way inside, any ideas?

Thank You for Your Time Everyone!

I look forward to reading everyone responses!

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: nether / world rollback question!!!!

Post by Shnoork on 8/25/2014, 6:21 pm

I havent been around in ages and am unaware of the necessity for this, but I WILL applaud you for your ambition. High fives!

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne on 8/25/2014, 7:54 pm

@Shnoork both pods are down. have been for a good while now. once while there i saw the wall had been opened and decided i would go take a look! the blaze farms are straight up copies of Etho's tutorial concept, one ive changed and upgraded multiple times (to get it to work on the 360) so i figured hey ill take a peek at it!...

yeah... the repeater clock is half powered and half dead... as in repeater powered is touching another repeater that is off.... dead off.... like seriously WTFH!? it broke my brain to look at it!

lol so i figured hey! i got a slime grinder! lots of redstone! lets make a back-up farm! =P

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne on 8/27/2014, 9:50 am

First off I want  to give a MONSTER THANK YOU! to Paxination for being patient and figuring out how to bring back the blaze spawner!!!! (I think he got frustrated cuz his avatar kept clicking and nothing would happen, or the spawner would pop back only to vanish instantly)

Construction of the protective shroud has begun and the actual grinders will begin in the next day or 3 =P (loooooots of fortress to clear out!)

Thank you everyone on the staff who tried to help me with the spawner problem, I really appreciate it!

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nether thingy

Post by retkojy on 8/27/2014, 6:25 pm

sounds good to me I don't use the public spawners cuz I have my own but everyone in the community is always saying "the blaze spawners broke wahahah"

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 8/27/2014, 7:34 pm

I never used the blaze spawners once, tbh. Ive always been more of a spawn dweller myself. Still though, its good to have nice things.

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top