retkojy
pokekid3847
4emersons
Cupcake
AppleInYourFace
LordTomenon
14 posters

Go down

LordTomenon's Veteran Application - Page 2 Empty Re: LordTomenon's Veteran Application

Post by LordTomenon 8/16/2014, 4:30 pm

Thank you Apple, Lina, Cupcake, Ben, Poke, Ret, Robbie, Mega, Mask and Health for all your vouches, and Thank you Coal for your Sasquatch voch! You are all wonderful friends and great people through and through.
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

LordTomenon's Veteran Application - Page 2 Empty Re: LordTomenon's Veteran Application

Post by surv1v0r08 8/17/2014, 3:36 am

Best Vet app I've seen in a looong time, VOUCH!
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 8/23/2014, 8:22 am

Thank You Surv :)

One week till promos, just wanted to shout out a 'Good luck' to everyone. I may not be there, sadly (irl stuff), but if I am able to show up, I will. I thank everyone for their support, and I wish you all a pleasant day!  :)
~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdiebug02 8/30/2014, 10:13 pm

LordTomenon's Veteran Application - Page 2 Starbucks_85129d2b8c5e094024fe6e3ddc899ef0

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 9/4/2014, 11:26 am

Thank you, burd!

Kk, I've been a spot less active than usual, and I'm going to explain that. One: School, school, school. School keeps me working a bit, and our family house rule is no Minecraft/video games until 3 P.M. on week days. Two: Thinking about donating, but I need money first so I've been brainstorming that. My sister babysits and she won't share the job with me, but that may be an option later on. Three: I have been working on a large 1.8 project in a singleplayer world that I hope to bring into Oasis once we update, but it mostly includes red sandstone, which will be tough to get, so I am hoping to get /i through Veteran or donating when the time comes. Just trying to explain my absence, I hope to get on as much as possible. I love Oasis, don't go thinking I traded you for another server.

*Bumping* the app!

Thanks,
~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 9/4/2014, 1:34 pm

2vouch3me
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 9/26/2014, 10:52 pm

Promos tomorrow o.o

So, I would like to thank everyone for their support, I didn't think this would happen at all. Tomorrow I may get this rank, or I may not. The rank doesn't matter in the least to me, it's the support you all showed me and such. On Oasis, I have many friends. I really don't care if I am a Veteran tomorrow, or a guest, as long as I'm with the friends that mean a lot to me. I would go on and spend my entire night continuing on, writing this out, but I'm plum tuckered out. Many view this server as just another place to come play Minecraft, but I see it differently. I see Oasis SMP as a family where I can come and be accepted for who I am, not shut out. You take me in whether I am stressed out and tired, angry about something in my life, or just plain carefree. The only reason I stuck around at certain times is because I remembered the community here and missed my friends. You all have never shut me out, turned your back on me, or let me down in any way. Because of this, I have and will do what I can to help anyone out in any way possible. Whether I get the rank or not does not change a thing.

It's funny how time passes so fast when you are writing these things out.

I would never had made this app had it not been for Apple, who came to help me out with my second tow one night and suggested this to me. I had thought the idea absurd, but she did not. 4emersons came on and encouraged me more, telling me to do it. Without those pushes, I wouldn't be in the situation I'm in now. Without being in this situation would mean that I wouldn't have had the encouragement to make friends with certain people, and thus I wouldn't be as content as I am right now. I will never forget my friends I have made here. I'd like to mention 4emersons, AppleInYourFace, Retkojy, ThundertheW0lf, Nostrum, medium, Jan-leaf, and MegaScary as a few very close friends on Oasis. Without you, I would probably have left Oasis long ago.

Also, good luck Gretchyn and Indian! You both deserve this rank and you have my full vouch.

~LordT

Last edited by LordTomenon on 9/26/2014, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add a few people)
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LordTomenon 9/27/2014, 10:36 pm

Thank you all for the rank! :)

Could this app be locked?
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdiebug02 9/27/2014, 10:40 pm

Locked c: congrats again!

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down