0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
67% 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

massive and many new changes to /warp racehorse

Post by ThunderHorse on 7/25/2014, 4:21 pm

ok I have lately Made MASSIVE and many changes to racehorse

first off i have added some warp staff who are going to help maintain the entire warp and assist with tournaments. they have permission to build, sell custom stables (i will have to build them), remove stables, edit almost all stables within reason. however only me And Cheer are allowed to host tournaments and handle prizes. me and cheer will be unable to complete this with only 2 of us and how big the warp is. the new warp staff are: AccusingPanda4, Zaba28, and Simbalvr123. they have building rights and have all rights to do anything needed as long as its within reason. if me or Cheer are offline and you need something that involves racehorse then ask them they can make almost all decisions even without me or cheers assistance. if you have a problem involving any of the new warp staff let me know and i will go from there, DO NOT take action against any of the warp staff, they are doing their job. also do not ask for warp staff (i am staying with only the 5 of us and not adding any more warp staff)

next up i have all the warp staff building stuff they feel would be a nice addition to the track. I do not know what all they are building yet but it is going to be approved before it is built.

next up i have converted Cheers old breeding stables into the Party Room (just to have a place to hang out after tournaments). if you want to see what i'm talking about head to cheers old breeding stables and head upstairs (to get there when u are at the warp spawn turn right and follow the path to a 2 floored building made of wood and cobble.

also as of now if i find anybody with more then 1 stable i'm going to have all your horses removed from the warp and your stables cleared

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: massive and many new changes to /warp racehorse

Post by Cheerioes on 7/25/2014, 10:11 pm

Sounds like some dope updates to me!

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: massive and many new changes to /warp racehorse

Post by ThunderHorse on 8/3/2014, 12:48 pm

Sorry bout reviving a dead thread but this is an update on new stuff added

New updates: added a winners circle next to the giant horse statue (built by simba), working on finding room for more stables, added a shop chest to sell all your gold for fast easy coins at racehorse spawn (need gold to keep gold carrots and gold prizes in stock), going to be checking all stables for more then 1 stable owned by a single player and will remove all their horses from the warp and those stables will be reset, new track coming soon (WIP) 

Also new prizes for tournament participants: flowers (mainly poppies and tulips), melon blocks, possibly resource blocks (still deciding due to how much resources they take and how little resources i have), and more might be added soon

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cool

Post by Fluffy807 on 8/3/2014, 6:30 pm

I'll be sure to check those out!

Fluffy807
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile