Perhaps a Goodbye?

3 posters

Go down

Perhaps a Goodbye? Empty Perhaps a Goodbye?

Post by Mity 7/14/2014, 3:44 pm

Hey guys AmityFTW here, I've been playing Minecraft non-stop since 2013 and never concentrate on everything else going on around me. So i decide to take a break from playing this game, I'll play when I have spare time. I just want to go out and enjoy my summer since it ends in a month, I don't want to stay in all day and play this for hours. I hope you guys understand, probably don't care. I'm just giving a heads up for my upcoming inactivity. If anyone asks why I haven't been on just tell them I'm taking a break. When I take a break from something for a long time I just stop doing it, so I may not come back if I grew out of playing Minecraft during this break. So this is a goodbye temporarily or permanently. Bye :)

Disclaimer: Don't worry if I don't come back I'll be on forums, maybe. If I don't I will still talk to you guys, just not play. I do feel bad for taking a break but it's what I want, what I need. I need to focus on everything else that's important.

P.S: I'll miss talking/playing with you guys ;-;
Mity
Mity
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a Goodbye? Empty Re: Perhaps a Goodbye?

Post by Maarten1708 7/14/2014, 3:49 pm

It's good to make choises. If you feel like going more outside, than do that, and don't let anything stop you.
I made an Oasis/Minecraft break once too. It felt really good, and even better when I returned and everyone still remembered me.

Enjoy your last 4 weeks, and most important...have fun ;)
Maarten1708
Maarten1708
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 7/14/2014, 4:09 pm

Aw we'll miss you!! I know we didnt hang out alot in game but when you were on and i managed to get on it was fun to read the chat (im not..creepy...-slowly hides in box-) 
    Good to hear that your going to go outside and face...the SUN -hiss- XD
   Take care and have fun, enjoy your summer .w. and if this is a permanent goodbye Q~Q well..-sniffle- goodbye QAQ -hugs- take care of yourself dont eat jello off the street and all the other life lessons you should know ;n;
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down