Massive racehorse tournament tomorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Massive racehorse tournament tomorrow

Post by ThunderHorse on 7/9/2014, 2:31 pm

Ok I have relocated the tournament time and date for July's tournament at /warp racehorse

The tournament has been moved to tomorrow, July 10th, and will be at 6:00 PM (EST).

Both champions get the same prizes (read the book next to tournament sign up board at the warp if you want to know prizes) i have also added 1 new prize for the grand champion (but this time reserve champion gets one as well) which will be a custom stable. And a new prize for all tournament particpants (champions do not get these) which is medals (renamed sunflowers) 

Now If you are racing in the tournament you must be at the track 5 minutes before the tournament so i can do a head count of whos racing. If by chance there is more then 5 particpants i have devised a system to incorporate the extra racerswhich will be talked about before the tournament.
Once it starts you cannot pull out or you will be disqualified from the tournament and will recive no prizes.

Rules for this tournament are as follows:

1) no cheating in any way/shale/form (this means cutting across the median or grass part of the track surronded by fences). If you cheat you will instantly be disqualified and banned from all tournaments
2) all horses must be under the speed of 8 no exceptions. It has to be 8 speed flat if it is something like 8.1 it will not race. All horses must also be 7 speed flat or higher (I'm trying to make this tournament as fair as possible) 

3) you may only use 1 horse or donkey/mule

4) do not argue with me or Cheerioes over anything even placings. You will not be given a warning. we are the warp staff and have final say in everything, argueing with either of us will result in immediate disqualification and a ban from all tournaments

5) after every race there will be a 5 minute break (i wil not wait for anyone if your not in a booth within 5 minutes you will be disqualified)

6) specators canmot distract any of the racers or you will be asked to leave, refusing will lead to staff action

7) you must be a good sport, this means if you complain or say anything negative to any of the other racers you will be disqualified and banned from all tournaments. If you want to talk to other racers you will do so after the race and during the break time and i will be watching chat. Even saying things negative during the break will still count as bad sportsmanship.

8) you may only talk during the break time and you will not talk upon entering your stable

9) you do not get to choose your booth, only me and Cheerioes will decide which booth you use.

10) any action that is not listed in these other rules that racehorse staff feel is agaisnt the rules will lead to disqualification. 

11) upon the tournament ending, all particpaints that want their prizes go to the chest next to the rule board (chest is connected to hoppers) and stand in a single file line to collect prizes. If you take prizes from any racer without their consent staff action will occur due to it being agaisnt oasis rules. Both champions will head to their prize chest to collect their prizes (grand champion's chest is behind booth 1 and reserve champions prizes are behind booth 2.

All i want to say is good luck to everyone and have fun (remember this is the bigegst tournament that has ever happened)

Also note Cheerioes is racing in the tournament but will not recive prizes if she gets grand or reserve champion (whoever placed 3rd 2 times will get reserve and whoever got 2nd 2 times will get grand). And since Cheerioes is racing that means she can see all rules broken during the races that i might not see.

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Massive racehorse tournament tomorrow

Post by robbie291 on 7/9/2014, 2:53 pm

Thunder I wish I could make it but I'll be working Crying or Very sad 
Best of luck on a big turnout !

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes on 7/9/2014, 3:22 pm

I am 30% sure I will be at work during the event, so please ask me any questions you have when I'm online today, or mail me!

Note: Your horse speed IS NOT the horse speed used in the tournament. To get the RIGHT horse speed, divide your horses' speed by 1.43. That is what were are going by. Thanks

Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaba2810 on 7/10/2014, 10:08 am

I won't be there because of my trip to Poland... lol I think I've missed like every single one but good luck to all racers and I hope Thunder that nothing messes up! XD I'll try to be on at 6 EST but that's 12 am for me...

like I'll be sleeping...

Zaba2810
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 68flashes on 7/10/2014, 12:43 pm

I'll be there with meh horsie <3

68flashes
Coal Miner
Coal Miner