Special thanks to all our current staff

+3
raidenraccoon
OasisMaximus
ThunderHorse
7 posters

Go down

Special thanks to all our current staff Empty Special thanks to all our current staff

Post by ThunderHorse 7/1/2014, 1:50 pm

Lately I have noticed over the last few days there has been a Ton of disrespect to our staff. 

Well I am here to tell all the staff here how much you mean to most of us. Oasis would never be the same without all the awesome staff members we have. You guys and girls all mean a lot to a ton of us here wether it be online or in real life and don't forget we still care. All of you wanted to be staff to help the server and all I can say is Thank you all for all the countless hours you spend to make oasis fun. All the staff here are like filters; they let the good stuff in and keep the bad stuff out. From the bottom of my heart and I'm sure tons of others, I want to thank you all for everything you do to make the server better. You guys/girls are the reason I keep coming back to oasis and you all mean a lot to me and i will always consider you all family. 

Thanks for everything you do

Special thanks to all our current staff Image19
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Special thanks to all our current staff Empty RE: secial thanks to all our current staff

Post by OasisMaximus 7/1/2014, 2:14 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself Thunder! A really really big thank you to all of the current and retired staff, you guys make/made this place as awesome as it is today, so that we can enjoy the great hours that we spend here.
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Special thanks to all our current staff Empty Re: Special thanks to all our current staff

Post by raidenraccoon 7/1/2014, 2:24 pm

Preach it, Thunder!

Oasis has the best mods I've ever had the privilege to meet in a game server of any kind. Love all of you guys/girls dearly!
raidenraccoon
raidenraccoon
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://raidenraccoon.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Special thanks to all our current staff Empty Re: Special thanks to all our current staff

Post by Shnoork 7/1/2014, 6:54 pm

Couldnt ask for a better staffing team. Not just our "bosses", also our friends. Grand times have been had, as well as many learning experiences for everyone around here. Never forget it!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by biocreeper187 7/1/2014, 9:06 pm

Thank You For Helping Keep Oasis A Safe And Awesome Community. You Guys Make It The Best Server Ever.
biocreeper187
biocreeper187
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/1/2014, 9:34 pm

raidenraccoon wrote:Preach it, Thunder!

Oasis has the best mods I've ever had the privilege to meet in a game server of any kind. Love all of you guys/girls dearly!
Don't forget our Admins- Linadmin, Leagle the Eagle, Krazy Krazo, Papa Gweedo, and I don't have nything clever for Vit...
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 7/1/2014, 9:38 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
raidenraccoon wrote:Preach it, Thunder!

Don't forget our Admins- Linadmin, Leagle the Eagle, Krazy Krazo, Papa Gweedo, and I don't have nything clever for Vit...
Dont forget our beloved jrmints, and our 2 amazing owners
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Special thanks to all our current staff Empty this goes to lina

Post by wolfflower2003 7/1/2014, 10:29 pm

lina you've been great since i met you on here, but its finally my time to go. good bye lina, and ThunderTheW0lf, and everyone else. goodbye.

wolfflower2003
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down