Ban Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ban Application

Post by Econwatson on 5/9/2011, 12:16 am

Hello there!
I am really sorry to ask this and I am not even sure if this is the right place but I was wondering if I could make a ban appeal for fidel52. I was in the Megamart waiting for shawtykillz to come back so I could buy some iron and fidel52 was also there with what looked like a bucket of lava in his hand. He then managed to pour it on me which set me on fire and killed me. When I respawned, i instantly went to the Megamart to retireve my stuff but found my stuff was gone and fidel52 had logged.

I wouldn't have minded that he killed me except he took all my stuff and left which is why I am appealing for a ban.

Thanks! Please ask if you need any more info :)

Econwatson
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Application

Post by Nova042 on 5/9/2011, 12:40 am

Well, I think you might have the wrong impression of this thread. This is here so that people who have been baned can make an appeal and state their case as to why they should be unbaned. Do you have any other witnesses to the case or any evidence such as screen shots? Without any of this there is not much we can do for you.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Econwatson on 5/9/2011, 12:47 am

I think UndeadGinger saw it. I said things in the chat log at the time, and several people commented on it, of which some were definitely trusted. I think deamonfate also did. Shawtykillz came back right after it happened. I am sorry this is the wrong place, but I was directed to the forum.

I didn't get a screenshot but on the log it said I was killed by lava. I don't really know what I would have taken the screen of. The log will show me saying something like
Fidel: lol
Econwatson: FIDEL WHAT THE HELL?!
Fidel has left the game

Sorry I can't help you more

Econwatson
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snowninja845 on 5/9/2011, 3:25 am

i saw the text when he said fidel killed him but i dont remember seeing fidel leave but i wasnt paying attention at the time so thats all i can say

snowninja845
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by znhunter on 5/9/2011, 3:42 am

I don't think i've ever seen a thread, actually saying that someone should be banned!

znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top