Need Help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help!!

Post by blanks175 on 6/26/2014, 7:40 am

Went to visit bearville2. Got chased by a bunch of mobs and looked for a place to hide. I saw a lighted area and jumped over a short wall with a short drop into someone's area. I saw the open door and made a run for it. I started to change my mind because it was someone's area so I started to turn away and look behind me and fell into a hole. The hole led straight to my death. I can't go in and get my stuff without dying or making changes to the property. Is there any way someone can help me? There isn't anyone in the game and not sure how long before someone visits that section and I lose my stuff. Would appreciate any possible help. Thanks.

blanks175
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help!!

Post by robbie291 on 6/26/2014, 9:39 am

blanks, that suck but this is survival...the only way you would be able to get your stuff is if you were able to contact the owner of the area.
What all did you lose? if i have extra of whatever it was id be glad to help you...just pm me and ill see what i can do to help you.

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork on 6/26/2014, 3:15 pm

If something like that happens to you, the best way to go about it would be to make a lil water fall into this deep hole, ensuring you can get to the bottom safely. Just remember to grab the water source block when your done and replace anything broken by the water (i.e torches). To get out simply use /spawn or something. For future incident, seeing as your stuff has most likely despawned by now.

Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 6/26/2014, 3:56 pm

shnoork, why did i not think of that? sleep deprivation i guess....lol

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Resolved

Post by blanks175 on 6/28/2014, 1:53 am

Thanks to Wiiktor and his ender pearls everything was recovered. Apparently I fell into Flom's trap..lol

blanks175
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

appreciation ot all

Post by blanks175 on 6/28/2014, 2:08 am

robbie291 wrote:blanks, that suck but this is survival...the only way you would be able to get your stuff is if you were able to contact the owner of the area.
What all did you lose? if i have extra of whatever it was id be glad to help you...just pm me and ill see what i can do to help you.
First of all I want to say thanks for the immediate response when I fell into flom's trap. I did not realize those types of traps were alod in the game, but now I know to be more careful. I was fascinated by all the comments. it seemed like everybody showed true concern except maybe for one. a little surprised because I could see if I was out wandering or found a spawn cage or taking out an enderman. getting killed is part of the game but being setup to get killed by another player with no chance of getting your stuff back seems a little harsh. so I refer back to those I thanked and I thank all of you that commented with true intentions and those that helped or tried.

blanks175
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla on 6/28/2014, 2:31 am

blanks175 wrote:I fell into flom's trap.
I don't make traps. the only thing resembling a trap in my area would be a naturally spawned cave, just to clear that up (If you found something I didn't know about, please show it to me some time). Also, traps are only allowed if they are clearly marked on the SMP world.

flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sorry flom

Post by blanks175 on 6/29/2014, 10:59 pm

When I was asking for help several comments were said by others..it sounds like u fell into flom's trap. I haven't been back to that area but maybe I should go back and investigate a little more to see who actually set the trap. it seemed like an intentional trap and it was in bearville2. I don't normally know when u r on. I am on too randomly. Usually find me on after my kids have gone to sleep. Sorry if u feel like I accused u directly. I wasn't mad about the trap, I was just severly aggravated I couldn't get my stuff back. Falling into that ttrap was no different than falling into a chasm. I should have been looking better. I assumed towns were safe and a lit up open door looked like a safe place to hide. So again I do apologize.

***Update: the owners are brendino99 and bear588

Last edited by blanks175 on 6/29/2014, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looked at the area and wanted to post the owners in case someone wanted to check it)

blanks175
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum