plugin suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

plugin suggestion

Post by 68flashes on 6/23/2014, 11:52 pm

Hey, I was on this one other server and I noticed that where it said the servers name, underneath it said "Welcome 68flashes to my server" and the icon for the server was my head...kinda creeper, so I went on and they said thats a plugin they have, it was kinda cool so I thought I'd suggest about it.

-68Flashes

68flashes
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another plugin suggestion

Post by fidel52 on 6/24/2014, 10:02 am

Did they ever update the MMO plugin we had ages ago? i really loved that one. It made thing entertaining in pvp when you could have a fist fighter go against a guy with diamond sword and win.

fidel52
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: plugin suggestion

Post by madscientist032 on 6/24/2014, 10:04 am

68flashes wrote:Hey, I was on this one other server and I noticed that where it said the servers name, underneath it said "Welcome 68flashes to my server" and the icon for the server was my head...kinda creeper, so I went on and they said thats a plugin they have, it was kinda cool so I thought I'd suggest about it.

-68Flashes
I can't confirm or deny that we have a plugin like this already. =3
fidel52 wrote:Did they ever update the MMO plugin we had ages ago? i really loved that one. It made thing entertaining in pvp when you could have a fist fighter go against a guy with diamond sword and win.
Yes, they updated mcMMO but unfortunately it makes players too overpowered in PVP world, which is why we don't use it. Not to mention the server takes a noticeable performance hit when the plugin is installed. It was great though in its glory days.

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Yeah it makes sense...

Post by fidel52 on 6/24/2014, 10:07 am

Yeah it makes sense because you shouldn't be able to kill a fully armoured guy with one attack from your fists. I remember having fistfights with kingnothing, we both had Fists 999

fidel52
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top