Back from Wisconsin Dells!

3 posters

Go down

Back from Wisconsin Dells!  Empty Back from Wisconsin Dells!

Post by 4emersons 6/14/2014, 9:59 pm

Not sure all of you knew, but I spent today and yesterday in Wisconsin Dells having a blast with my dad, uncle, and grandma. tldr I'm back. Now, for the detailed version.

Got up, got ready, and left at 7am Friday. Drove to my grandma's house in Champlin, MN, because we were taking her car. We ate at Hardees on the way (my 1st time eating at Hardees, certainly won't be the last). Ended up taking 6 and a half hours to get to the motel we were staying at. We picked this motel instead of the water park hotel we were going to stay in because it was about 60 dollars cheaper, and even though they didn't have a water park, they did have an outdoor pool and an indoor one. When we checked in, they said that we could come back to the desk any time to get free wristbands for a water park at a nearby hotel. We went to a grad party for some relatives at their mansion, then went mini-golfing (I got last place, partly because I was hardly trying) and my uncle nearly halved the 2nd place winner. Then we went back to the motel after walking around for about 45 minutes (grandma couldn't handle any more walking), played some card games, and went to bed. Slept surprisingly well with how warm it was in the room. Got up at 7am, took a shower, had breakfast, brushed teeth. Ya know, all that morning stuff. Then we got our wristbands and went to the water park. While my dad, uncle, and me were fighting over who gets to go down each one 1st, my grandma was lying down in a leaned-back lawn chair reading a book. Oh my this water park. Best I've ever gone to. It had some amazing water slides, indoor and outdoor. Had a lazy river, wave simulator thing, hot tub, whirlwind pool, basketball pool, to name a few. I ended up cutting my elbow on the side of the pool, got it out of the water quickly before any blood really got into the water or anywhere, quickly went over to the first aid place my grandma made us find before we did anything, and got all cleaned up and got a bandage. Was told I could go back into the water right away (to my surprise), but I stayed out for another 10 minutes. We left the water park at around noon, and when we got to pizza ranch was when my grandma's car started having issues. The engine light came on, and we had no clue what it meant. Right after we shut it off and went inside, my dad mentioned that if is the same issue that my aunt had with her car, we just have to keep the car on and we're good. Way to tell us that on time, dad. We ate, came back out, looked at the manual, and it said that we could drive it fine, but should call the dealer soon. We went to the mall, got a few shirts and a hat, then we started the drive home. We followed my uncle (who drove in his car) into Minnesota, but then he had to take a turn that we didn't, so we went our own way hoping that the car would hold up. Well, it did. We got to my grandma's house, moved our stuff to my dad's car, and drove home (about a hour and 15 minute drive) in the POURING rain. My dad, who is one of the stupidest drivers when it comes to caution because of weather issues, almost decided to pull to the side and wait it out, but he kept going. It got better, then stopped within 20 minutes. The only problem after that was that a couple times a car would pass us and go into our lane right in front of us, and with the roads all wet, would spray us with water. But that wasn't a big issue.

So yeah. I'm back. Holy big wall of text.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Back from Wisconsin Dells!  Empty Re: Back from Wisconsin Dells!

Post by FerociousFeline 6/14/2014, 11:55 pm

that wall of text .w.
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 6/15/2014, 11:20 am

Glad your back, bruh! Hope you enjoyed yourself!

(Skimmed the wall of text, no time to read)
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down