Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;)

4 posters

Go down

Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;) Empty Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;)

Post by kunaiknife452 6/7/2014, 8:03 pm

Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;) 2014-010
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;) Empty Cant get an orange cat??

Post by simbalvr123 6/17/2014, 12:00 am

Lol I tamed an ocelot and I'm just getting the grey ones!!! ;-; XD Man i wish i had your luck. I don't know how its possible that I CANT find an orange cat either!!! XD I kinda wish they had separate spawn eggs sometimes.
simbalvr123
simbalvr123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;) Empty Re: Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;)

Post by Nico_Dubai 6/17/2014, 3:17 pm

You can spawn cats with fish
right click the ground with 10 fish in your hand in a jungle biome (like spawn)
and you'll get a tamed cat

Nico_Dubai
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;) Empty Re: Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;)

Post by Gweedo358 6/17/2014, 4:58 pm

Don't know if that still works. I must try again. Last time I tried no kitty. Simba next time you see me holler I may be able to help with this.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Whats that Simba? You cant get an orange cat? I can't see how thats possible ;) Empty ....Still no orange kitty.

Post by simbalvr123 6/18/2014, 12:27 am

Well, thanks for trying to help but still no orange kitty. They all died through block glitch, drowning, and feather tp. I guess I'm just not good with orange tabbys.

Still stuck with the normal grey, Suggestions?
simbalvr123
simbalvr123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down