Special tournament for july racehorse tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special tournament for july racehorse tournament

Post by ThunderHorse on 6/2/2014, 11:18 pm

Ok the tournament for july will be a really fun one full of amazing prizes. This one will be held later in the month but the wait will be worth it.

The tournament will be held on my birthday (july 17) at at about 10 pm EST (sorry for this time thing but i will be busy all day so I'm really sorry for the time to those of you in the U.S and everywhere across the world)  but there will be prizes you will not see for a long time.

The prizes will be the exact same for both the grand and reserve champions

The prizes will be as follows: 1 diamond horse armor, a stack of diamonds, 5 enchanted gold apples, 1 horse spawn egg, 5 iron blocks, 1 sharpness IV diamond sword, 2 stacks of enderpearls, and the best prize ever; 2 of both champions heads (which means grand champion gets 2 of their head) (i also have permission from Gweedo for the head prizes), and both champions get a V.I.P stable

All participants also get major prizes as well. Participants (champions do not get these) will receive: 8 16 diamonds, a gold apple, and a 2 nametags

The rules for this tournament will be the same as all tournaments except this time the limit for speed will be a maximum of 9 but this time there is a minimum speed to race which means all horses must have a speed of 8 or higher to race (you can buy 8 speed horses from Cheerioes) 

Good luck to everyone and hope you enjoy this next tournament

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 6/4/2014, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Upping participant prizes)

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special tournament for july racehorse tournament

Post by captainturtle_ on 6/3/2014, 12:48 am

Nice! I cant wait to see this, I always love these types of tournaments! :D

captainturtle_
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 on 6/3/2014, 4:56 am

Thunder that sounds like it will be fun and lucrative for the winner!
How do I go about signing up for/ participating in this tournament?

robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 6/3/2014, 9:55 am

There is a tournament sign up board made of chilsed stone bricks at racehorse spawn. When i get online later today i will clear the signs. I have a chest there filled with signs, just take a sign and put ur name on the board.

Also with horse stats broke right now i am trusting everyone that your horse is at or below the max speed and at or above the minimum speed.

Remember guys this tournament is massive so im hoping for a lot of particpants. Easy resources for everyone so i encourge everyone at least try and race. Even though there is only 5 booths i have a system set up for if there is more then 5 particpants. I am estimating the value of the prizes for the champions to be around roughly around 2000-5000 coins each. After the tournament both champions come see me to get your heads. Just please note your heads have to be used for building purposes only and should not be abused.

All i can say is good luck to everyone and most importantly have fun. Also if you don't have a 8 to 9 speed horse, talk to Cheerioes, she sells all 8 speed horses. I do not have any 8 speed horses to breed so geting an 8 speed means you will have to buy one from Cheerioes as i will be unable to breed one

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 6/3/2014, 1:22 pm

Also one more thing..... If i catch you using an illegal speed horse you will be banned from tournaments and i will be very very strict on enforcing all the rules. And i really don't want to start fights so i will have another player control the gates and i will be judging, whatever i say the placings are is what they will remainunless all players say you got a placing you didnt get. So even if you get first and i say your second it will count as a second place unless all other racers agree you got first.

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 6/4/2014, 3:06 pm

Upping the prizes for particpants 

Particpants now get: 16 diamonds, a gold apple, and 2 nametags

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 6/15/2014, 10:56 pm

Removing the nametags part prize for particpants. Sorry but just don't have the time to search for dungeons and mineshafts daily so i have to remove them

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top