Why I am STILL inactive on Oasis

4 posters

Go down

Why I am STILL inactive on Oasis Empty Why I am STILL inactive on Oasis

Post by simbalvr123 5/30/2014, 10:28 pm

Ok actually, Ive been on today :D For build off around 2 pm. But, I just logged on again right now, and AGAIN the stupid lag thing returned. Im updated to the newest version, rebooted my computer AND mine craft, What more do you want computer???? Why are you being so slow!!!!!

I think I have figured it out....

1. Minecraft was working fine for me this morning. Im out of school now so i should be on for promos tomorrow, but don't expect me to say anything. Explanation why i won't talk in #2

2. Whenever I talk, Chat gets all slow for me and the actual message doesn't appear until 1-5 minutes later. Chat on Oasis is always busy during promos too, so I may log off frequently. Explanation #3

3. Whenever there is more people on, Minecraft becomes more slow on my computer. And Because chat is always solo busy, the game is slower. I don't know why. It has never done this to me before. It may be my computer itself, because my internet has 5 bars, works fine in single player and Youtube and other internet websites work PERFECTLY.  I think my computer just can't render the chat fast enough

4. Log in... Type something......... wait. wait. wait. TIMEOUT[!]  Exclamation  Exclamation  COME ON Exclamation     Sad   [repeat]
Thats basically my Life on Oasis right now.

I need suggestions on how to fix this!!! D: please help. 

Thank you all!!! :D
-Simbalvr123 I love you  I love you  I love you
simbalvr123
simbalvr123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Why I am STILL inactive on Oasis Empty Re: Why I am STILL inactive on Oasis

Post by MegaScary 5/30/2014, 11:32 pm

Simba something else you might want to try is seeing how far your render distance is. You might want to turn it down. I have mine turned down very low even though I am using optifine. You might also want to look in to getting optifine if you don't have it already. Other than the ideas I have suggested in game I don't know what else it could be but I am not a computer tech so I really have no clue why it is bugging like that. Hope you are able to figure it out.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 5/30/2014, 11:45 pm

turn particles to minimum, render distance to about 4, turn graphics to fast, turn off smooth lighting, turn off clouds, and get Optifine and do all the "fast" options
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 5/31/2014, 12:44 pm

yay,ur back samba, but im not here anymore, I hope to see u soon, and do exactly what xhoblo said, works fine for me
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down