mickdude2
biocreeper187
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Favorite Oasis Memory - Page 2 Empty Re: My Favorite Oasis Memory

Post by Krazo 5/2/2014, 4:14 am

Z wrote:1.6

The squid war. Luke and I formed the Squid Army in battle against ThatOneChick's Butter Army. War raged for a week or so. Soon enough, Krazo brought in his fleet of Gammar Nazi air ships, and the war was supposed to be over. Then we brought in the secret weapon. A giant squid with a gattling gun.

Grammar Nazi *

Also, don't forget the giant ass squid who was smoking a giant ass joint. Hope I still have screenshots of it somewhere..
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla 5/2/2014, 7:40 am

flomzilla
flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 7:44 am

flomzilla wrote:This comes to mind.

Lina wrote:
Battleaxe365 wrote:I need an adult

Spoiler:

sponges are evil

huehuehuehue

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 5/2/2014, 10:31 pm

1.6 beta I joined and played survival with commander_chair.  We built the chairwell mansion together in survival, which was basically a giant box complex with a tower and some roofs(we all start somewhere).  We did everything on that map, i especially loved the towns like spectra, rapture, scottsdale, the second jacobstown, and the spawn town below the biospheres.  I had a lot of fun at those towns, and that's how i got together with the community.  I at least made a few friends, even though i'm kind of an introverted person, but I was happy, nonetheless.  It was also the place where people began to recognize me for my buildings, which made me feel pretty happy.
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by commander_chair 5/3/2014, 9:55 pm

1.6 beta I joined and played survival with Jawell. We built the chairwell mansion together in survival, which was basically a giant box complex with a tower and some roofs(we all start somewhere). We did everything on that map, i especially loved the towns like spectra, rapture, scottsdale, the second jacobstown, and the spawn town below the biospheres. I had a lot of fun at those towns, and that's how i got together with the community. I at least made a few friends, even though i'm kind of an introverted person, but I was happy, nonetheless. It was also the place where people began to recognize me for my buildings, which made me feel pretty happy.
commander_chair
commander_chair
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2