nsuth13 ban appeal

3 posters

Go down

nsuth13 ban appeal Empty nsuth13 ban appeal

Post by nsuth13 #2 4/24/2014, 9:38 pm

Minecraft username:
 [Artisan]nsuth13
Mod/Admin who banned you:  vitality96

Reason you were banned:Conspiracy, offensive language and sharing private data on a public domain

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
All of us have learn't our lesson, with not even 1 day banned, If we had a 1 week-2 week ban or a reasonable tempban time, we wouldn't be appealing, we could accept our consequences and move on. Yes I accept that i made a mistake, but all of this is about lorie, abusive language, Sharing personal info is lorie, you saw what he done to me made me an excuse for his ban and that frustrated me. I know I shouldn't of done what i did. as i said, "we wouldn't be appealing, we could accept our consequences and move on." The temp ban date is 4 months and 4 days, 1 months would be tough to handle, but 4. Im appealing to get it cut-down. also never got any sort of warning didn't even know, he just banned me strait of console.
I am very sorry, I will never act in this manner again. love you oasis.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

nsuth13 ban appeal Empty Re: nsuth13 ban appeal

Post by Krazo 4/25/2014, 3:13 am

I have followed the chat of you three a while when I was on console. I knew something would happen, only cause of the way of talking. I then told vitality "something is coming on the server". So he got online and saw you or tjr doing /who and "wooops" then he fake left again and made screenshots of the chat and sent them to me while my internet was offline.

When I had my internet back I was on console again. We have been waiting and following your chat a little, see where it would bring us. Until the part with the DDoS. Thats where I decided we should cut the rope soon. I was the one who decided the 4 month ban, I was thinking of 6 months first. Because even an empty threat with DDoS is a crime. (Real life crime)

For you all, vitality and I will decide what to do. If we reduce your ban time per person. Or not at all. 

*no one else, besides the convicts and staff post on here. No other staff besides Krazo and Vitality decide what to do with them. Consequences will happen if someone not authorised to decides to post here. Anyone.*
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by vitality96 4/25/2014, 9:55 am

Okay, so here we go.

"Yes I accept that i made a mistake, but all of this is about lorie"

Oh c'mon, let's not play the blame game. What you did is what you did, and it's your own fault. Lorie is the person you were trying to harm and you fell in the grave you were digging.

"abusive language, Sharing personal info is lorie, you saw what he done to me made me an excuse for his ban and that frustrated me."

A) It's between Lorie and Lina. You have no doing in it. Your frustration is your own problem.

B) Don't go all vigilante and try to punish him for something he did because as you see, you are in no position to start witchhunts with your pals.

"also never got any sort of warning didn't even know, he just banned me strait of console."

Do you want me to come out of vanish and tell you:"heya nsuth, you are breaking more rules than I can count on one hand, do you mind if you stopped right here and we won't talk about it again?". Noooope, ain't happening. I did what I thought was right and banned you and your pals faster than you could say "DDoS".

Have a nice day!

P.S. I am going to discuss your ban length with Krazo and the rest of the staff. But for now, you remain banned.
vitality96
vitality96
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down