Stylish way to get banned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stylish way to get banned.

Post by lorie246 on 4/21/2014, 12:50 am

Hey guys it's lorie here,
I'm sick of this shit so I got banned today by calling Lina a "Fat chunk of lard". I have spent 2 years on this server only to get the second rank, really??? So yeah I will not see you guys again, ever. Some of you guys are nice but I just am very bored of the same shit every version of this server. So I'll See you guys never again and have a good 4th of July.

lorie246
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stylish way to get banned.

Post by FerociousFeline on 4/21/2014, 1:19 am

lorie246 wrote:Hey guys it's lorie here,
I'm sick of this shit so I got banned today by calling Lina a "Fat chunk of lard". I have spent 2 years on this server only to get the second rank, really??? So yeah I will not see you guys again, ever. Some of you guys are nice but I just am very bored of the same shit every version of this server. So I'll See you guys never again and have a good 4th of July.
'how dare they not rank me LOOK AT HOW GREAT I AM.' some people get looked over calm down why is a rank so important?
The idea isnt to be ranked up for 'good behavior' the entire reason is just to have fun with other people. Your dedication im sure is greatly appreciated dont get me wrong!

Whats is the logic, in calling anyone that? Unless you know someone personally, of course that would be taken as insult, as it seems, you ment for it be an insult. In which case GOOD you should be banned.
-If your so bored you could of taken a break from the gaming, or go on another server for a bit. Theres no justification in creating drama over  a meaningless rank up.
-have you considered maybe they thought you werent ready for it?
-or again a simple look over that could of been brought to staffs attention. theres tons of people who get on the server.
***If*** this is your attitude good riddance!

FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nsuth13 #2 on 4/21/2014, 1:55 am

I've never seen you act this way, what happened with you today anything wrong?, still shouldn't of took it out on lina.

nsuth13 #2
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OsgaTharp on 4/21/2014, 3:32 am

Not a "stylish" way to get banned but a disgusting one. It really shows poor character when a player personally attacks another player. It also shows that staffs' judgement to not promote you was a correct one. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I am disappointed in your actions.

Thread locked. Find another server.

OsgaTharp
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 4/21/2014, 6:10 am

Oh great, another thread from some trusted I banned. Third one this week, congrats!

FYI, There's more to Trusted+ then being on the server for two years. Staff handpicks T+'s by qualities they deem are above and beyond other trusteds. Which you obviously don't have, after being here for two years. And this bs thread pretty much proves it. Why didn't I vouch your vet app the seven hundred times you asked me? Because you where begging for a rank and I knew it. It's one thing to talk yourself up, it's another to show the qualities you claim to have.

You could've stayed. Or you could've simply left. Or you could've actually made an effort to be active, or be involved in the community for anything other then a rank. But no. You disrespected me, and then you make this thread. You dug your grave on the server, and built thread as your coffin.

You could have gotten banned any million ways, but you chose to pick on me instead.
You know much bullsh*t I'm dealing with in real life right now? I don't need it here, I've got plenty at home with my deadbeat father off his meds again, accusing my family of being in some conspiracy he invented. On top of that, 90k in school loans already, I'll have two jobs this summer, and I've got to retake classes I failed last year because of a 2-week mental breakdown. I've been eating klonopin like candy to keep my anxiety down enough so I don't do anything stupid.
I come to oasis to get the hell away from my life for a bit, and play within a community of people who have some decency, since most of the people in my real life have next to none. This is my safe haven, full of fellow minecrafters and gamers who all have their own personalities, humor, and ways of doing things. I learn a lot from everyone here, and I even consider some family. I've never met a more wonderful group of people.

I'm sure I'm not the only player with real life issues. This is a game, but behind our computers, but we're still people. I'm not someone drug down by people who cower behind their screens to throw insults.  But what if it was a younger player? Or someone going through a harder time? You don't know how your words effect people. Even simple generic insults. To attack someone personally just to get yourself banned is pretty low. Making a thread to brag about it? Even lower. Your words didn't hurt me, but I will say I'm rather disappointed in the way you chose to go.

Next time, get banned without attacking other peo-
Oh right, there will be no net time.

Ban upgraded to no appeal until hell freezes over. You can join sonofnotch and merdauk, maybe they'll carry you with their fly hacks so you can view hell's ice crystals. You're never coming back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich on 4/21/2014, 7:40 am

Really? So you're only here for the ranks? Anyway, we will never tolerate disrespect towards staff. You might think it's a joke, and it's harmless, but we don't, and you know that. Best of luck on finding a new server.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazo on 4/21/2014, 2:42 pm

Lol, what is it with australian kids being dicks. Is that normal there?

Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on 4/21/2014, 2:48 pm

Krazo wrote:Lol, what is it with australian kids being dicks. Is that normal there?

Mediocre girls like Lorie need to find a way to stand out. They're not special or nice enough to do so, and they do stuff like this.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on 4/21/2014, 4:21 pm

Also congrats on making it to my list. "Mon Dieu! What list is this?" I hear you cry. It's a special list where I squash any chance of players ranking up on other servers. I've already found 5 staff apps to 5 different servers you've posted. Let's see how quick those get shot down after I message the admins about how bratty, rude, ungrateful and self-entitled you are. I don't suggest finding a new server; I suggest finding a new game, and a completely new identity.

No one messes with my fellow staff after all the hard work and effort they put into this server, this community and the players they dedicate their time helping.

Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination on 4/24/2014, 3:09 pm

Just one more staff reply and i think we are done.....

Any rate, this is the exact reason you have never got T+ Lorie. We arent idiots. You just didnt have the qualities that we were looking for. And going around asking me and other staff, "WHY AM I NOT T+ YET, WHAT CAN I DO?" is actually the worst thing you can do. This just proves our reasons for not giving you T+.

Really dissapointed Lorie. You could have left. But no, you had to go all australian/dylan on us rage over a stupid rank. The ranks are just perks in the game. This isnt like winning the gold at the Olympics. At the end of the day, ITS JUST A DAMNED GAME!

What we pride our selves in is the community. Something your not going to be apart of any more Lorie. Good day sir!

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top