Issues logging into server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues logging into server.

Post by Rowly on 5/7/2011, 11:02 am

Not sure if this is the right place sorry if it isn't, but when I try to log in I get the message saying to apply for whitelist even though I have already been approved. When I first logged in I got a connection timeout then a wierd buggy error message then every log in attempt afterwards I get the whitelist message. Has anyone else hit this error? Assuming I haven't just missed something somewhere in the setup. Any help would be appreciated.

Rowly
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

not added yet

Post by Guest on 5/7/2011, 11:36 am

its probebly because we went down for a little bit last night and the whitelist had to be rebooted just wit it will work

Back to top Go down

Re: Issues logging into server.

Post by Rowly on 5/10/2011, 11:05 am

Thanks for the reply! Tried your suggestion still no joy getting online. Crying or Very sad

Rowly
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by znhunter on 5/10/2011, 12:49 pm

Either the whitelist is broken... which I doubt, b/c we would be getting all kinds of these messages! Or the most likely thing is that the person who aprooved your application didn't add you onto the server! I can't play atm but when i can or if anyone else wants to do it, then I or someone else will add you! :D

znhunter
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GLITCH

Post by colebennington on 5/11/2011, 7:50 pm

Sometimes when i log in it says badlogin or end of stream so i cant log in also when im in game and break a block it logs me off

colebennington
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 on 5/11/2011, 8:04 pm

colebennington wrote:Sometimes when i log in it says badlogin or end of stream so i cant log in also when im in game and break a block it logs me off

Bad login means you were unable to connect to minecraft.net for one reason or another. If you aren't connected to that you can't get on the server.

I don't really know what end of stream means, but it happens when you try several times to connect to the server and it fails. This can be resolved by closing your client completely and and reopening it.

Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top