Massive massive massive favor regarding possible 1.8 map reset

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Massive massive massive favor regarding possible 1.8 map reset

Post by ThunderHorse on 3/9/2014, 11:59 pm

I know this sounds huge and it is, i have a major request if when 1.8 comes out and if we reset the map.Ok anyway heres what I'm asking

If we reset the map can you guys please please please copy every block of /warp racehorse and paste it on the new map (i think its like a 400-400 area maybe 500-500 i totally forgot). This track literally means the world to me and i will never be able to rebuild it the way it is now. This track is very personal to me and i will and literally cry to death if i lose it since the track was a tribute to my grandma before she passed away  Sad since she used to race horses and do a ton of other things with them. I cannot ask for anything more then to have hundreds of hours of building and tear sheds not be lost because of an update and world reset.

However if we don't reset the map and like create a new map alongside the 1.7 map could we copy and paste it to the 1.8 map cause i would like it to be up to date with the new blocks and changes alongside the plugin updates. So if this happens can you do that

Or can we see if its possible just to edit the whole world by (if its even possible) by expanding the world borders so that way i can keep all my builds and be able to keep the tournament prizes as well. Sad

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Massive massive massive favor regarding possible 1.8 map reset

Post by madscientist032 on 3/10/2014, 10:54 am

You've already asked me about this and I told you I'd think about it.

The staff and I still have to decide about what we will do once 1.8 comes out. Please be patient. I will let you guys know as soon as possible what the plan is.

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top