Shopping Space

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping Space

Post by BuzzMango210 on 3/9/2014, 6:51 pm

Is there a shop space open?

I was asking some fellows on the server but wasn't given a distinct answer. I'd like to open up a fish market with good value prices, but I know very little about the shop business, such as the cost. I've been willing to do this for a while but was never given the chance. Can somebody let me know if there is a shopping space open for rent/sale?

Thanks

-Buzz

BuzzMango210
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shopping Space

Post by Guest on 3/9/2014, 7:28 pm

Shopworld has no plots open at this time. But, there are two in the redzone/redglass that may close very soon. If you really really want one, I'd watch for them to close and grab a mod or higher ASAP when they do.

Shopworld plots are buy-only, no rent system available. If you buy a shop, then realize you don't want it months later, you may only forfeit it back to staff - no refunds, no reselling to other players. Depending on location, minimum price for a plot is 5,000 coins. (I think the highest is... 8,000? I'm not sure)

If you want full flexibility with a shop, I'd try finding a populated town or warp and building/setting up a shop there. /kit shop will give you a book explaining all the mechanics of setting up shopchests, and /iteminfo will give you the exact ID# of any item in your hand. If you want the convenience and traffic of shopworld, camp the plots in hopes you can buy one when they're cleared for inactivity or other reasons. The ones with red-stained glass at the top are closest to foreclosure.

Good luck with shop o3o

Back to top Go down

The First of the Mango Market

Post by BuzzMango210 on 3/9/2014, 9:25 pm

I officially began my first market in Potatoville (/warp potatoville) and kicked off business as a fish seller! Just take the first left out of the spawn tunnel, and continue down the quartz road, go down the first right, and my shop is the striped miniature shack on the first right. I am excited for my business, as I welcome all that visit! If anyone has issues with stock, prices, competition, etc., please msg me or mail to me right away and I'll try to be quick on the scene. I couldn't have had the space for my first shop without Potatoville.

Thanks 4emersons!

-Buzz

BuzzMango210
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: shop space

Post by PandaMagazine on 3/10/2014, 12:09 am

U can only sell potato items in potatoville :c

PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 3/10/2014, 3:58 pm

matthewdiamond12 wrote:U can only sell potato items in potatoville :c
This is very false. You can sell whatever you want.

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fignewton83 on 3/27/2014, 1:57 pm

There is currently an open plot in shop world. Price is $7000.

fignewton83
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh on 3/27/2014, 4:08 pm

I've seen one shop that sells fish in farmcult by the river and there is some shops in shopworld that sells fish like rigo's shop. It will help to know the competitions prices since I've seen many shops abused due to some off pricing. Just be aware of your competition and sell higher then what they are buying and to buy lower then what they are selling. This will keep you from suffering from a shop gradient and loosing all your stock or having other shops stock being sold to you.

My Psychs be all like...:

Goes well with...

Theme song I guess..:

Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse on 3/27/2014, 6:55 pm

Yeah you got to pay close attention to all plots in shopworld. I was lucky and managed to get mine but at a high price of 7000. Just look at all the plots daily for an open 1 and snatch it up fast.

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokekid3847 on 3/28/2014, 2:12 am

Shopworld needs to be expanded in someway, Im not sure how you would though xD

pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious