Offline version of world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Offline version of world

Post by acsempronio on 5/6/2011, 7:01 pm

This goes out to the owners:

Can you post, upload, or send to me the world save folder for Oasis? I would like to get a map of the world using Cartograph G so I can overlay a grid for road planning and POI plotting. Cartograph works by using the current open world in Minecraft, but only if it is locally stored. A local version will also allow me to do exploring without monsters and with a permanent daytime. If you happen to have a save of the original, virgin world map, that would be even better!

Let me know either through this post, via PM, or email.

Thanks in Advance:

Sempronio

acsempronio
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Offline version of world

Post by FinalWorld on 5/7/2011, 1:03 am

acsempronio wrote:This goes out to the owners:

Can you post, upload, or send to me the world save folder for Oasis? I would like to get a map of the world using Cartograph G so I can overlay a grid for road planning and POI plotting. Cartograph works by using the current open world in Minecraft, but only if it is locally stored. A local version will also allow me to do exploring without monsters and with a permanent daytime. If you happen to have a save of the original, virgin world map, that would be even better!

Let me know either through this post, via PM, or email.

Thanks in Advance:

Sempronio

Hello acsempronio, after every map reset, we provide players with the old map so that they can do with it whatever they please. This is located in the Previous Map Downloads thread. I hope you found this helpful! If you have any questions, you can ask the staff or PM me :)

~FinalWorld

FinalWorld
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile http://www.QLBACON.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Offline version of world

Post by acsempronio on 5/7/2011, 2:46 am

I meant I wanted the current map.

acsempronio
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner