racehorse tournament track temporarly closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

racehorse tournament track temporarly closed

Post by ThunderHorse on 3/4/2014, 10:50 pm

ok guys those of you who have been to /warp racehorse, the main track (tournament track) has been temporarly closed for some updates so if you want to race head to one of the other tracks that were just recently added (thanks brickranger for the new track). the new track is located behind the tournament track and is a fancy track (do not use the 1 with fire around it that track is not to be used for now) that works in the same way but has more twist and turns and still has the functional double fence starting gates just like the tournament track.

sorry about any inconvenience this may cause i will try to update the tournament track as soon as i can but the track needs to be updated. i will be working on it as soon as i get home from school tomarrow (i get out at 11 am tomorrow due to being the 2nd day of ACT testing) and i will work till the track is finished. if you still wanna race you can just use the other track.

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: racehorse tournament track temporarly closed

Post by ThunderHorse on 3/4/2014, 10:52 pm

also DO NOT use the track with fire around it. it is very unsafe and almost killed my horse 3 times and is not finished

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top