AFK Pools

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AFK Pools

Post by ralfpker on 3/2/2014, 5:47 am

I realize there have been issues with my afk farms, which were not stated in the rules i was told to read when joining the server. However, i know staff has had issues with these farms, and i have ceased using the farms staff has had issues with (due to multiple warnings). There are however other things, such as afk pools, which other members have been using, that some mods seem to have a problem with; but apparantly only when i use them. So to completely clarify this issue, i am wondering whether or not it is ok to use things such as afk pools; i have been told by mods that it is, as long as it doesn't cause lag. (I am willing to post screenshots by request)

ralfpker
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AFK Pools

Post by Guest on 3/2/2014, 11:43 am

Screenshot of that confirmation will not be necessary.

Ralf asked if afk pools where okay, so I said they were. As he's stated, other members have been using them. Whether they are used alone or used for a grinder, there are no rules at this point for me to say otherwise. So until we have official rules, I can't say they aren't allowed.

I'm not fond of all the afk-farming, but I'm not going to start enforcing things we don't even have rules for, if it's not lagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 on 3/2/2014, 12:20 pm

I know what afk mob farms are, but wtf is afk pools?

mickdude2
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone on 3/2/2014, 12:48 pm

mickdude2 wrote:I know what afk mob farms are, but wtf is afk pools?
This^

Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 3/3/2014, 10:11 pm

AFK pools are pools of water that push a player around to prevent them from getting auto kicked after being afk for more than 60 minutes.

An AFK farm is somebody who afk's near an auto farm strictly just to get a ton of materials (cacti, sugar cane, etc) with minimal effort.

AFK pools are technically allowed however they are NOT allowed to be used at all by staff nor are they allowed to be used in conjunction with AFK farms (which btw are no longer allowed as of 2 hours ago).

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 3/3/2014, 11:28 pm

Does this mean rigo can still ride around in his water pool for fun? It's not near any grinders.... he just really likes riding in it XD.... he's in there even when not afk o-o"

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum