New rules for racehorse tournaments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New rules for racehorse tournaments

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/9/2014, 2:42 pm

After seeing what is most likely to happen at the tournament today at practice races i have decided to change the rules for all future tournaments (only applies to tournaments not regular player held races) also i have changed the tournaments from weekly to monthly to save the prizes i have in stock. 

Ok these are the new rules

1) NO CHEATING in any way/shape/form (this includes jumping in the in the middle of the course where there is no track to get ahead of the others). Cheat in any way you will be disqualified and banned from a set number of tournaments (maximum of 10) 

2) as of the next tournament any horse with a speed over 7.99 is banned from all tournaments (no exceptions), same applies to donkeys and mules 

3) only during tournaments, event staff (ThunderTheW0lf, and TheBlazinBandit) are allowed to operate the gate controls and judge stand during tournaments (anyone can operate the controls and day except a day of a tournament)

4) no non-racers can enter the track at any time during a race and if told to get off the track then they are to immediately get off the track or receive punishment from Oasis staff (not event staff)

5) if you break into the stables you will be punished accordingly 

6) only the monthly tournament grand and reserve champions can sell breeding rights on they're horses (no exceptions ever) and they can only sell them until the next tournament 

7) if you modify the track in any way you will be reported to staff and will be banned from all future races 

8) i have added a small prize for every contestant who participates in the tournament which will always be 1 diamond, 

9) grand and reserve champions prizes will change after every tournament

10) all spectators can place bets on horses. 

How rule 10 works: Bets work by if you bet one horse will win and they lose you will pay all spectators who bet on the wining horse the amount of money you bet on that losing horse. So bet at your own risk and if you do not pay the money to them you will be reported to staff and/or banned from betting in all future tournaments 

11) DO NOT LOCK the doors behind the stables. They are there so people can escape if they glitch into a stable they don't own

12) ONLY ThunderTheW0lf can host any kind of tournament. If you as much as host a small "cup" or "mini-tournament" i will have you banned from racing and even spectating and i will report you to staff and no exceptions unless i ask a friend to host 1 

13) do not leave horses tied up outside stables as they are prone to being killed or stolen

14) ONLY RACING CHAMPIONS can store their horses in the red stables with  absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS EVER

15) only ThunderTheW0lf handles prizes and prize donations

16) DO NOT PUT JUNK ITEMS IN THE PRIZE DONATION BIN. its for rare prizes for the tournament winners. It is not a garbage can. If i catch you doing this i will report you to staff

Prize Donations really appreciated as the event staff are having a hard time finding good prizes such as barding. So if you wish to donate either rare items as prizes or money you just tell ThunderTheW0lf the exact items you donated and i will give you vip access to the vip tower (which will be built after todays tournament ends) 

Again please take part in these tournaments as they are a tribute to my grandma as everyone who even attends makes me feel a bit more at ease and comfortable with the fact she is no longer with us

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 2/14/2014, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added new rules)

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New rules for racehorse tournaments

Post by 4emersons on 2/9/2014, 10:51 pm

Ahh crap, I missed today's one  Sad  I had basketball that I couldn't miss. I will look through my stuff and see if there is anything I can donate to this, but is there a list of items you need for it, or just anything we think would be good to donate?

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New rules for racehorse tournaments

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/10/2014, 6:19 pm

Any item donated that would be worth at least participating is very much appreciated. I have been really busy with tons of builds and have had no time to look for prizes.Any item that people want to win but useless junk items like flint and rotten flesh are not gonna be prizes.

For every tournament the grand champion will always revive barding and 8 enderpearls. Depending on what i have for prizes will depend on the prizes, all participants will always receive 1-3 diamonds for trying out but diamonds i am right now able to keep in stock cause i got a few stacks of them. However i am running low on barding all i have left is iron right now

But items i am thinking of adding as prizes for future tournaments are name tags, records (other then the green and gold ones), maybe rare mob heads like enderman and ghast, emerald blocks, beacons, and that kind of stuff.

But if you don't want to donate supplies that is fine i understand as these are valuable items

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Updated

Post by ThunderHorse on 2/14/2014, 5:44 pm

I updated this guys with new rules so read them all i do not want to have to get staff involved with any more rule breakers

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top