SoulSpam
KyuremZ
7 posters

Go down

KyuremZ's Vet App Empty KyuremZ's Vet App

Post by KyuremZ 2/8/2014, 9:09 pm

Minecraft username: KyuremZ

Real name (recommended): Jason Camargo Hensley

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 6 months and Forums for 5 months 29 days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As Long as I can

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Try to at least 3 times a week.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Jawell

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I attempt to help everyone I can especially guests and I enjoy doing this. 6 months on this server has given me the knowledge to help even more with vet perms. Other than that I am...

Trustworthy:
You know all those people that scam you and annoy you to the extent of your niceness. Ill keep you sane.

Niceness:
I help all I can and give new guests places to live the most I can. Even to seasoned players I can be nice and I attempt to help all that I can.

Mature:
I could do so much things to chat when theres no mods but guess what, I don't. There are lots of players who will just go mad without mods. I stay sane at all times.

Knowledgeable/Helpful:
I know a lot about Oasis rules and procedures and I help guests and members with all questions I can because of my newb history I have read the rules at least 50 times -.-

Thanks for taking the time to read this  Smile  ~ KyuremZ

KyuremZ's Vet App EJzzriwtSs2NUtBVcCxPLc7PTVVwKU1J5QouTc7OzEtXcCxRCCgLUAjOzEtOVfAqzUtVMDIwNObyhuji8s3MS00uSkwr4XIty8xRCM4uzckBGpXplpqTWQEEXEYGXEYWXEamplyGAF5kIYs~

Last edited by KyuremZ's on 2/8/2014, 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Jawell Vouched)
KyuremZ
KyuremZ
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

KyuremZ's Vet App Empty Re: KyuremZ's Vet App

Post by SoulSpam 2/9/2014, 12:13 pm

I will Vouch for this! I saw you on a ton You seem like you deserve it!
SoulSpam
SoulSpam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by CreeperFace007 2/14/2014, 9:13 pm

I VOUCH FOR THIS THINGS

(Go Kyurem, you deserve it)

CreeperFace007
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 2/15/2014, 11:31 am

Things like this do not look good for potential Vets. No vouch from me!
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/15/2014, 12:33 pm

I do not vouch for this. Veteran is for the people who are very highly trusted and respected, along with being very active both in-game and on the forums. With your 9 posts on the forums, that shows that you are not active on the forums, and in game I see no difference between you and the other Members or Trusteds. 

Oh and are [Member]s even allowed to post Vet apps?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 2/15/2014, 12:35 pm

mickdude2 wrote:Things like this do not look good for potential Vets. No vouch from me!
I agree with Mick completely. First off veteran is more very loyal and long time players (i have been on oasis a little longer then you and i am even being told to wait). And your application is far to short. Just giving a few sentences to your parts of why you should get it shows that you really do not want it that bad. 

So No Vouch from me

4emersons wrote:I do not vouch for this. Veteran is for the people who are very highly trusted and respected, along with being very active both in-game and on the forums. With your 9 posts on the forums, that shows that you are not active on the forums, and in game I see no difference between you and the other Members or Trusteds.

Oh and are [Member]s even allowed to post Vet apps?
Also i forgot you are a member rank. Members Cannot apply for veteran. You have to be trusted rank or higher to even be considered
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 2/15/2014, 3:46 pm

And, weren't you just tempbanned for giving away spawned items? That doesnt look like something a potential Vet Would do.
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/15/2014, 4:41 pm

I am locking this before it goes downhill with everyone pointing out the tempban and piling on negativity.
It's not like you'll never be able to get vet, but I think it's clear now is not the time.
When you want this unlocked, pm any staff member (or you can always make a new app as well).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum