New plugin idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New plugin idea

Post by ThunderHorse on 1/27/2014, 12:05 am

I mentioned to Lina earlier after i found out someone tamed the horses i had for sale and i had to butcher them that the portable horse plugin had a way to check a horses stats and apparently that is not the case (the saddle still works but it said there was another way to check stats)  So i did a little research after logging off and turns out that is a different plugin. So here is what i can find  

This plugin allows you to see a horses stats by punching it while equipped on a lead and you see all stats. It might be useful so if a player wants to buy a horse from another player they can see the stats before deciding if they want it or not. Cause if they tame it and decide they don't want it then they have to butcher the animal since it is useless to the owner and nobody will be able to ride the horse. I think it may be useful in the future. 

What do you guys think should we add it?

Heres the link: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/horsestats/

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 1/27/2014, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add link)

ThunderHorse
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New plugin idea

Post by Paxination on 1/27/2014, 2:40 pm

I could quite easily add this. But I havent even looked at the Bukkit API for horses in a while and definitely not the stats! I'll take a look tonight.

StupidTester.com says I'm 0% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Paxination
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top