elwin15NL
lorie246
TheChopper20
pokekid3847
mickdude2
Xhoblophone
13 posters

Go down

A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour Empty A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour

Post by Xhoblophone 1/22/2014, 8:00 pm

Okay, I hope this thread doesn't come off as offending to anyone, as this is all supposed to be in sarcastic jest. I want you guys to post the most sarcastic stereotypical fake facts/opinions about the culture you come from as you can. Sound fun? I will start.

As a Canadian, I feel it is aboot time we handed political power over to the mooses and Canadian geese of our country, as I feel they will guide us through a generation of structurally stable igloos, and great profit from mass maple syrup exports. Also, hackey is best sport (that's probably the only non-sarcastic part of this) 
A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour Hqdefault
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour Empty Re: A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour

Post by mickdude2 1/22/2014, 8:12 pm

Urban Dictionary wrote:Philadelphia isn't just a city that lies between the shadows of New York and Washington, it is a city where the Eagles are the topic of dinner conversation year round. It is where a meal consists of a cheesesteak, Natty light, soft pretzels, 
and Tasty Kakes for dessert. It is where there is a Wawa on every corner, and you look forward to the 1st day of Spring when Rita's gives out free "wooder" ice. It is where you know it's a hoagie, not a sub and the shore, not the beach. Most importantly, where everyone is brothers and it is ok to say hello to someone you don't know if they are a birds fan. That is Philadelphia, the city of Brotherly Love... Outsiders will never understand

black people are people too

This is Philadelphia according to Urban Dictionary. And I can say that is all pretty true, even the last bit. Some Philadelphians need to be reminded every once in a while.

As for the state I live in, Pennsylvania goes like this, from east to west;
Philly,
Suburbs for miles,
More Suburbs,
Someone fucking drops Kentucky into PA, farms and cow shit,
Pittsburgh
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour Empty Re: A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour

Post by pokekid3847 1/22/2014, 11:04 pm

I will post more later I got to get my kangaroo and ride to school.
pokekid3847
pokekid3847
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/ivyious

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 1/22/2014, 11:32 pm

Sorry as a person from NY I find myself better then you and can't be bothered to read this post. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go talk to my extremely rich white friends who talk with a Boston/Italian accent
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie246 1/23/2014, 8:30 am

I'm from outback straya mate.
I have 2 pet emus 1 kangaroo and a koala.
I just had my tucker it was awesome brb going down to the creek to get some water. After that I think I'll go hunting for a rabbit for lunch
Gtg to sleep I guess I'll be warm by my campfire when I'm sleeping under the stars, cuddling my koala ;)
lorie246
lorie246
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by elwin15NL 1/23/2014, 9:22 am

well just got back from school. ate a lot of cheese
now im going to the whores wearing my wooden boots.
when i get home i think ill grab a joint and get high.
elwin15NL
elwin15NL
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/23/2014, 10:44 am

Delaware usa.
We're so lucky, we're the only state with tax free shopping. We have a few beaches, a nascar track, no major sports teams, no amusement parks, half the state is farms, high cost of living (no sales tax so state has to make money somehow), no night life, the only major city is full of banks' credit card companies and a hospital fortress (Christiana Care), a couple unremembered museums, and a public school system that takes crappy to the extreme.

And we just love it when everyone from Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, even New York now, comes in simply to take advantage of our tax free shopping! We like being that state no one cares about or remembers unless they need to buy something.

But what I love most about Delaware, is that the college art program offerings are minimal, so it gives me an excuse to leave the state and live somewhere else, away from my psycho family. (That part was actually not sarcastic)

On the plus side..... there are a ton of DunkinDonuts here.

As for my background nationality...
A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour 3525_512x288_manicured__AIevEO5d4keOb6YcBrt1fQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 1/23/2014, 12:34 pm

An an Irishman living in the UK it's always a struggle figuring out whether to have a beer-filled tea or a tea-filled beer.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/23/2014, 2:19 pm

Sarcasm. Because beating the crap out of people is illegal.

That awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think that you are stupid.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 1/23/2014, 3:11 pm

4emersons wrote:That awkward moment when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think that you are stupid.
That awkward moment when someone's sarcasm is so stupid that they actually think they're advanced.
[/offtopic]
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 1/23/2014, 3:52 pm

Glad to see you guys are enjoying the thread! Smile
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 1/23/2014, 5:54 pm

This guy comes up to me and says "I have gold" so I go well guess what I have 3 wolfs a wild dog with rabies,3 falcons,2 hawks,a bald eagle,a pack of deranged gorillas,and a wild mongoose.Oh yeah and a gold diaper,what does it mean?I have no idea.

Last edited by Accusing_panda4 on 1/23/2014, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 1/23/2014, 5:55 pm

Xhoblophone wrote:Glad to see you guys are enjoying the thread! Smile
Sarcasm?

Lina wrote:And we just love it when everyone from Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, even New York now, comes in simply to take advantage of our tax free shopping! and we just love it when everyone from Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, even New York now, comes in simply to take advantage of our tax free shopping!

Face it: Delaware is the East Coast's bitch. You don't even live there, you live in the 'Greater Philadelphia Region'.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/23/2014, 6:02 pm

mickdude2 wrote:

Lina wrote:And we just love it when everyone from Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, even New York now, comes in simply to take advantage of our tax free shopping! and we just love it when everyone from Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, even New York now, comes in simply to take advantage of our tax free shopping!

Face it: Delaware is the East Coast's bitch. You don't even live there, you live in the 'Greater Philadelphia Region'.

yepyepyepyepyep ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 1/23/2014, 10:05 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
Xhoblophone wrote:Glad to see you guys are enjoying the thread! Smile
Sarcasm?
A Thread For those Who Enjoy Sarcastic Humour Sarcasm
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bigmatt92 1/24/2014, 12:50 am

As for sarcasm about my home....

We come in peeeeeeace

/"``"\
<=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=>
             /||\
           /{| |}\
         /~|  |~\
       /~ |    | ~\ 
     /~  |¤,__|  ~\
   /~~|    ■□|~~\
         "moo?!?"
bigmatt92
bigmatt92
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico_Dubai 1/24/2014, 1:34 am

bigmatt92 wrote:As for sarcasm about my home....

We come in peeeeeeace

/"``"\
<=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=>
             /||\
           /{| |}\
         /~|  |~\
       /~ |    | ~\ 
     /~  |¤,__|  ~\
   /~~|    ■□|~~\
         "moo?!?"
ALIEN!   confused <-- This purple guy?

Nico_Dubai
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 1/24/2014, 5:11 am

I hail from sunny Fresno, California, where it's always sunny all the time and the weather NEVER changes at all so I never ever have to explain repeatedly to people that I live in central California, not southern, where it sometimes rains and gets really cold at night in the winter...

Sunny Fresno, California, that has tons of farmland yet somehow all the nations crops come from the mid-west, certainly not here.

Sunny Fresno, where Anne Heche stopped and went nutso cuz she got high on ecstasy...(oh wait that really happened...)

Fresno, so full of Mexicans that when Mexican immigrants arrive they are confused and wonder if they actually left Mexico...

Fresno, the city in the center of California that no one likes to pass through and that everyone has heard of but doesn't want to live.

Fresno, the place where when you tell people your moving there reply "Oh? Good luck with that." (that actually happened too).

XD
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down