4emer's 1 Year Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4emer's 1 Year Anniversary

Post by 4emersons on 1/11/2014, 10:27 pm

Hey guys, as you probably got from the title, this is my 1 year anniversary!!! I am so thankful for all the wonderful friends I have made on Oasis and I would like to thank all the staff members for making this year so enjoyable to me. I hope that this is the 1st year of many with you wonderful Oasisians. I have more friends on here than I have ever had in real life, and I would like to thank you guys for being so friendly to me. You guys helped me through hard times in my life and cheered me up when I was feeling sad. I am not going to list all my friends on here because there are so many I don't think I can name all of them. 

Oasis is the 1st server I ever joined, and I have only been to 1 other server, and that is just a parkour server. When I 1st joined Oasis, It was during the map with the huge castle (thinking it is 1.4). I was invited to it by LordTomenon (irl friend) and somehow got myself to up super high on the castle with my only option being to jump to my death. I was standing there for about an hour wanting so badly not to die so quickly, then LordTomenon came on and I told him my situation and he told me that I can do /spawn and that in spawn I have /god mode on. I felt so dumb. But I got over it and LordTomenon made me a house at flaketown (the land of such pixels @A@). I lived on the outskirts of town for the whole map and was a loner for most of that map, not doing much chatting or doing much of anything with others. About a week or 2 before that map ended, I started helping other people with stuff for coins because I was in dire need of coins. Once I got rich enough, I stopped charging people for help because I had no need for more money, but I kept helping people because it was fun and I loved seeing people happy  after I helped them. In the next map, I made a couple towns and got involved in a lot of other towns. Most of my towns were pretty unsuccessful because of lack of a lot of effort in making them, but I had a few that were good. Now I am Co-Owner of /warp hood, which is a pretty successful town. 

I have been lucky enough to have never been inactive more than a couple days. I don't know what I would do without you guys!  Smile 

Anyways, thanks for the good times, tons of good memories, and for all the love you guys and gals have given to me.  Smile 

Sincerely, 
4emersons

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Happy Anniversary!

Post by BuzzMango210 on 1/12/2014, 7:55 pm

Happy 1st Anniversary, 4emersons!

And yes, many memories...like being banned from asking about waffles in all-cap-spam, right? Ahhhh, good times... Glad to see you're still enjoying the server. 
Not that I enjoyed being banned...7 months is a long enough punishment for me.

-Buzz

BuzzMango210
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4emer's 1 Year Anniversary

Post by AppleInYourFace on 1/12/2014, 10:33 pm

Benny, you....how do I say it.....You're special, you and I met and became friends in a mining trip, that mining trip lasted less than an hour and we found diamonds. You gave them all to me though we mined so many. I knew someone that caring was going to be a long time friend, and you are. Ol' Apple here has here has her perks and you didn't care. You'd listen to me be stupid and wouldn't care and just laugh as my friends IRL do. I lik- I LOVE saying this, Gaming brings people from all over the world together that otherwise NEVER would have met, talked, or became friends. Gaming changes the mind, the heart and the way you think. And I'm glad it brought so many of us together. Happy anniversary and a hope for many more, Ben.  Smile

AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 on 1/13/2014, 3:11 pm

Gratz on a year. I would say at least 80% of people never make it this far so good on ya! :D

Hope to see you for much longer into the future!

::Intro::     Updated For 2015!
::Quotes::  Good, Better, Best. Do not rest until your good is better, and your better best.
::Rank::     Admin [As of December 2015]

Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorlol813 on 1/13/2014, 7:12 pm

Happy 1 year anniversary! I hope that you can stay on oasis to celebrate many more anniversaries.

Taylorlol813
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top