Ranking criteria - you should read this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ranking criteria - you should read this.

Post by Ariley on 5/4/2011, 9:23 pm

Okay, so this isn't a "how-to" on the way to get ranked up. It's just a bit of info on the criteria the staff uses when we pick promotions and candidates for Veteran.

Member: Freakin apply. However, we do not suggest that you solicit vouches from players you really don't know. You get ironkit!

Trusted: Be an active member, follow the rules 100%, just wait it out a bit. You'll get water and lava kits!

Artisan: Again, be an active member and follow the rules. Also, we look for players who are distinguished builders, and who are generally well-liked and important in the community. While your experience and time on the server is important, it is only about 25% of our consideration when we pick new Artisans. You'll get smoothstone, cobble, glass, wood, and torch kits!

Veteran: You do not HAVE to be an Artisan to become a Veteran. Experience and play time on the server is about 40% of our decision when we decide Veteran candidates. The rest of the decision is similar to Artisan, in that it helps to be well-liked and very active on the server. One thing that's different, however, is that we have to have a very high level of trust in our Veteran candidates, seeing as they have access to some pretty involved and restricted commands, like /tp and /item.

Guide: Guides are a little different. When we pick new guides, it has very little to do with how long you've been here. The difference between 2 months and 4 months of playtime on Oasis is not going to matter. We want our Guides to be very mature players, who have shown an exceptional ability to moderate arguments and keep a level head when faced with problems. We want players who have distinguished themselves on the server.

Last edited by Ariley92 on 5/4/2011, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranking criteria - you should read this.

Post by dtfgator on 5/4/2011, 9:44 pm

Veterans don't have god, just FYI, unless you've changed it in the few weeks since I was a Vet

dtfgator
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ranking criteria - you should read this.

Post by Ariley on 5/4/2011, 9:47 pm

dtfgator wrote:Veterans don't have god, just FYI, unless you've changed it in the few weeks since I was a Vet

oops. not sure what i was thinking. edited.

Ariley
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://oasis-smp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

info

Post by brandon1001 on 5/17/2011, 7:48 pm

this is a lot of info to get to 1 rank to another. this might take a while. Oh and i got a new project, im going to make my ninja warrior course as well as the ladder challenge that will require som help maybe from admins.

brandon1001
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top