Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member Application

Post by Birdiebug02 on 12/18/2013, 5:12 pm

Topic Title: Birdiebug02 - Member App

Minecraft username:Birdiebug02

Real name (recommended):Kateleitte

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: www.minecraft-listing.com
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Since early November, when I first got my account :D

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I've been on this server everyday for like 4 hours since I joined mine craft, and I suppose I'll be on it everyday (not on Friday nights though, that's when I have soccer games for my school.)

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:Yes I have.

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): 4emersons and tjr1022

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I think I deserve a member status because I would want to feel a little more close to all my oasis family :D (IS it bad I consider them family?) And I really love this server, and would mean a lot to me If I get the status! Also I think its pretty cool to be considered a member (It will make meh feel all CLASSY SASSY :3) and I'm very friendly (well at least I think) and well, so I can finally take my town ( The Shire, and The Shire Neighborhood, located in the Plains Biome) to whole new levels! I think I can be trusted because for anyone on this server, if they need help, I'll do it in a heart beat! I would do ANYTHING for my family on here ;D And I always ask permission before I do something! Please think about giving me the member status!

------ <3 Kateleitte (A.K.A Birdiebug02)

Birdiebug02
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by AppleInYourFace on 12/18/2013, 5:14 pm

Trust me you can call us a family.

[Achievement Get!]
Get Vouched by An Apple!

AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Application

Post by Guest on 12/18/2013, 5:17 pm

family ;w;
Approved!
you now have /kit ironkit and /kit smpkit, if your ever forget what kits you have, type /kits for a list .w.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top