Paxination
Accusing_panda4
4emersons
AppleInYourFace
13 posters

Go down

How Oasis Changed My Life Empty How Oasis Changed My Life

Post by AppleInYourFace 11/18/2013, 4:24 pm

So today is my birthday and I was looking back on my life and I realized how much Oasis helped me. I was 10 when I found Oasis, and life was hard, I had about 3 friends 2 of witch have become either a jerk or ..well a "12". I was really depressed, unhappy, and easy to piss off and didn't make many new friends during that time. When one of my friends bought me Minecraft I started to turn a bit happier, but not by much. I bought the "Official Minecraft App" (PFFT PLEASE) and found many servers in their server list, but one caught my eye, in big BOLD LETTERS it said "OASIS SMP". That's where all started.... I had found Oasis a day after I got Minecraft, still a noob, I spoke my famous first words "Does this server support n00bs". I was greeted by about 10 "Welcome to Oasis"s and I was hooked. I forgot who but one staff member, I like to believe it was Gweedo but alas I don't know, said Yes.

At this point I was still depressed and just not happy with my life. I'd been bullied for a year and just didn't think life was important. This is where many Oasisians actually helped getting MY life back on track. Staff had notice my presence and a few Trusteds had told to go here, to the forums, to Apply for Member. I had about 10 vouches within about 10 minutes. This is where I realized I'm not useless to the world and these people here care enough to even say "Vouch". I turned 11 soon after and got Trusted. I kept playing for about 2 more months and then parents found me talking in chat didn't like it and banned me for 2 months. After those months I came back full hearted to get back into the community and I did. About a month after I was noticed again people everywhere started remembering the name Appleinyourface. The next month I got Trusted+ and was the happiest chick ever. 2 months after that I was put up for Vet Candies and here we come to today. I'm a happy, loud, crazy girl not afraid to face the world and be unique.

My Friends span the entire server so let's see.....Lovely, Kelly, Lina, Chick, Mry, Ben, Pax, Gweedo, Taccy :}, Bandit, Rigo, Noah, Grim, too many count/list.

Last edited by AppleInYourFace on 11/19/2013, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

How Oasis Changed My Life Empty Re: How Oasis Changed My Life

Post by 4emersons 11/18/2013, 4:36 pm

Glad to get to know more about your Oasis time! Smile  I have also been bullied, pretty much my whole life, so I really hate seeing others get bullied.  I am no stranger to the feeling that no one would care if my life ceased to exist.  That is why I try to make others happy and I try to get the world back on track of happiness and rainbows and potatoes and all dat other good stuffies!  Smile I am glad that you found Oasis and I am glad that had a good enough time to stay! You are one of my best friends on Oasis! Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 11/18/2013, 6:52 pm

I was bullied once it all stopped when I acceidently stepped on his toe so I know how it feels,but anyway welcome to oasis Im happy you found the server you are an excellent builder and friend.Smile

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 11/18/2013, 7:11 pm

Your parents grounded you from minecraft for 2 months because they caught you chatting in it? I really wish parents would get more involved when they see their kids doing something like that instead of be all "OMG THEIR ON THE NET CHATTING WITH PEDO'S!" EDUCATE YOUR SELVES FOR GODS SAKE! I would have made my self an account on the forums and pm'd the staff about the server and asked lots of questions and then read some of the post on here to see what kind of community my child was involved in. This is how I have always been with my kids on the net!

Any rate, i was wondering why you dissappeared during that time.

<3
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Xhoblophone 11/18/2013, 8:49 pm

All the power in the world to you for putting up with all the garbage in your life and moving on, you're an awesome player, and a cool and unique person. Remarkably mature for your age, and fun to be around. GO APPLES!(Only the fruit kind)
How Oasis Changed My Life 9k=
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/19/2013, 12:30 am

much light when i try to take pictures l:
https://i.imgur.com/lELnYPx.png
How Oasis Changed My Life LELnYPx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 11/19/2013, 8:42 am

I believe it was me that said "Yes". I am glad you came back. Every person on the planet earth is worthy of anything they desire. I am glad the community of Oasis is such a welcoming place. It makes me feel wonderful that I am a part of that.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea 11/19/2013, 5:37 pm

AppleInYourFace wrote:Does this server support n00bs
^ I have that screenshotted xD
Once I get my stupid computer fixed I will send it too you. xD

Apple, you are one of my closest friends ever, I'm so glad I got to know you throughout the months
erhm happy birthday and here is this photo to youHow Oasis Changed My Life Tumblr_static_tumblr_mc23lmflz71rfjowdo1_500
its a big birthday cake :D
(its also really big .-. ...i should fix that)
Ilovemygoldenapple<3
Kyorgtea
Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 11/19/2013, 7:03 pm

Thanks Everyone you guys really did help me get out of a hole and you're like a second family. I think you helped me a bit too much...I'm a little crazy now..... tongue
Xhoblophone wrote:Remarkably mature for your age
This is mostly because I had to put up with being bullied for that year and grew as a person realizing no matter age, size, or looks personality and attitude is all that matters.
 “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”   -Dr.Seuss from The Lorax, I took this to heart I planned to change my attitude since then and have very much so.
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyChick07 11/19/2013, 9:47 pm

You are so brave for going through that :o Happy Birthday Le fruity one ;D and GURL i feel so honored to be metioned no joke. You've always been like a little sister to me and i'll always be here when you need me. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :3
LovelyChick07
LovelyChick07
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

How Oasis Changed My Life Empty Happy Birthday!

Post by FairyNinjaStar 11/20/2013, 7:10 am

I'm sorry to hear you got bullied, I had to deal with that when I was jr high. It's tough but I'm glad Oasis was able to help you get through it all.

oh and I know it's a bit late but...happy birthday! :D
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 11/20/2013, 6:08 pm

At first I thought I was the coolest person ever, than I joined oasis and a lot of people confirmed that.

Also, i'm an kind of a jackass but it's k.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 11/20/2013, 6:33 pm

Kevo235 wrote:At first I thought I was the coolest person ever, than I joined oasis and a lot of people confirmed that.

Also, i'm an kind of a jackass but it's k.
Can confirm you are a jackass <3
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 11/20/2013, 6:53 pm

Kevo235 wrote:At first I thought I was the coolest person ever, than I joined oasis and a lot of people confirmed that.
Spoiler:
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 11/20/2013, 9:01 pm

Apples are cool because they have a midget leaf block on their head as a tiny hat. .w. Leaf block for best block 2013 plz

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down