Trippy Secret Settings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trippy Secret Settings

Post by 4emersons on 11/16/2013, 2:41 pm

Hey guys, bad news. Sad  Yesterday, at around 8:10 PM American Central time, I was playing Oasis, then there was a large lag spike and all of a sudden I was in the secret settings thing, and I can't get back to normal.  I have clicked through the secret settings button at least 10 times, I have clicked all the f# buttons, I have re-installed MC, I have tried everything that anyone on Oasis suggested, and it will not go back to normal, and I have tinkered with all the video settings and stuff to see if it is that or not. 

A lot of you probably could just find one that is similar to the regular and roll with that, but I can't.  I get really, really bad motion sickness, and there is none that I can play on much at all without it being a problem for my motion sickness.  So basically, if this doesn't get fixed, every time I play and do something other than just chat, I will most likely get a headache. 

I am open to any ideas any of you have.  I might not be able to continue playing MC if this continues, so any ideas you have, no matter how "out there" they are, are very much appreciated.

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trippy Secret Settings

Post by Leagle on 11/16/2013, 4:06 pm

Those shaders are randomly chosen.
click the SSS button and press 'Esc' if its not the regular MC, go back and press the button again. it will eventually appear.

Oh this might also help when you press F3 in-game, you'll see what shader you are using.

(Click to expand)

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile http://nigge.rs/id/loadsamoney

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 11/16/2013, 4:22 pm

I can get to the regular setting thing for it where it doesn't say anything shaders, but it looks like it is using  shader.  Images at of it without any shaders at:  http://imgur.com/a/V4ckd

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons on 11/16/2013, 4:28 pm

FORGET IT!  I fail.  I accidentally clicked the 3D button in the settings and totally didn't notice it. Wow I feel dumb now... lol

4emersons
Master Miner
Master Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle on 11/16/2013, 4:59 pm

Well.... i am glad you solved it. Smile

Locking...

Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner