Fairy Shares Her Only Diary Entry on Oasis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fairy Shares Her Only Diary Entry on Oasis

Post by FairyNinjaStar on 11/4/2013, 12:37 pm

When I first started on Oasis, I apparently started writing a diary in a book and quill. I only made one entry and then forgot about it in a chest. I recently came across it, and thought it was cute and a nice record of my early days on Oasis. I thought I'd share it here on the forums just for the fun of it. I'm such a nerd! XD Laughing 

Dear Diary,

After spending a few days or so in Oasis, I have been promoted to member. It's hard to remember life before coming to Oasis; I'm not even sure how long I've been here. All I know is, I'm really beginning to feel like I'm becoming a part of this community. Many people have been kind, someone even gave me money and a job working to collect materials for their shop. They also paid for a plot of land that Linkin_Parkey was going to sell to me for 500 coins. It's really a nice piece of land, plus as part of the land purchase you receive 2 of each animal--chickens, pigs, cows and sheep. I am so happy, for now it shall be much easier for me to survive and prosper. So much has been given to me already, I don't think I ever want to leave Oasis. I am excited for what adventures the future will bring! I'm almost done with the construction of my tree-fort home, and then I will finish building my farm. I also may convert my dock into a lighthouse.

Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top