Accusing_panda4
8 posters

Go down

My vet app Empty My vet app

Post by Accusing_panda4 10/19/2013, 11:11 pm

Minecraft username:AccusingPanda4

Real name (recommended):Michael

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:11 months I believe

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:until the terrorists burn it to the ground

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:yes

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):They may leave their vouches down below.

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:First I am very trustworthy and very helpful.I will always help a player in need no matter who they are and what the cause is.I have also met very many friends on oasis smp and they have helped me all the way threw oasis until I got trusted and I also think they would be very happy if there was one more veteran on the server and that veteran would hopefully be me.Even though it says 11 on my age I've had most people come up to me and say I am very mature for my age(irl and in-game)and the reason why is because well some of you may not know this but with me being a military child and all we had to wait to move so I was in preschool for an extra year and I don't know how but this technically made me 2 years more mature(this was even said to me by my mom).Me being on Oasis has also matured me very much but I have made my mistakes in the past but I learned from the mistakes and shall never make them again and I hope to set a good example to newer players to be helpful and a good player in general.I've also made very many friends on Oasis and have been making me laugh and I have been making them laugh too for the entire time I've know them,so this shows I am a very social person and will not be afraid to speak up and help another player in need.Now some of you may be thinking "but panda you hardly ever say anything during the day"well that's somewhat true but the reason is I just don't know the actual subject of some of the conversations but I am on TS(teamspeak)quite frequently talking with other people so that's sometimes why I don't talk during the day but at night I do happen to talk a lot and if you're one of those people that hang around as late as I play you would know I usually join in on the conversation(or at least I try),but usually when I don't talk I'm either talking in a pm and not paying attention to the chat or I'm building something and just get lost in the build and don't bother to look at the chat s don't think I'm not a very social person because I am just sometimes not so much.I also try to make a new player feel welcome when I'm paying attention to the chat and I have welcomed quite a few of my irl friends to this server.Well I think I'm done with all of that and if you think I'm undeserving of the rank or just not ready for it please say so and don't make it sound rude(even though the oasis community is not rude Laughing ).

Last edited by Accusing_panda4 on 7/5/2014, 9:29 pm; edited 8 times in total

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

My vet app Empty Re: My vet app

Post by Xhoblophone 10/19/2013, 11:36 pm

You're a great player Panda, but you aren't ready, I've been thinking about a vet app for awhile and I for sure will not be writing one until I've been joined for at least 4 months, I'm currently at about 3. In no way am I criticizing you as a player, but it is simply too soon. good luck though. Cool
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 10/19/2013, 11:50 pm

Thanks for letting me know and I have also been on for 3 months but almost 4 I feel so special

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 10/20/2013, 6:15 pm

Panda, you're not a bad player or anything, its just that your'e really not in the position to be a vet yet. You've been on the server for only a few months, and you've already tried to apply for vet before to no avail. If you want to look at time people have been on Oasis, take a look at, say, Apple or Lovely (either of the lovelies). They've been on the server longer than i have, and THEY still aren't vet yet. What I'm saying here is too soon, bro. Too soon. However, I DO admire your devotion. In the next, I dunno, 3 months or so, I could see you being a great vet candidate. Just give it time!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 10/20/2013, 7:14 pm

so pretty much keep this vet app up for the next 3 monthst and wait...eh its not that long its almost November

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 10/20/2013, 7:51 pm

Accusing_panda4 wrote:so pretty much keep this vet app up for the next 3 months and wait...eh its not that long its almost November
Not quite what i meant. The above comments won't really bring in a whole lot of vouches. If i were you i would just let it be, don't worry about it, it'll come when it gets here. Forget this app, and until you feel mature enough for the responsibilities implied by the vet rank just enjoy the server. When i said 3 months, it wasn't an exact time length, just an approximation.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 10/20/2013, 8:58 pm

Accusing_panda4 wrote:How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:until the terrorists burn it to the ground
They've tried, my friend. They've tried. 

But I'd also like to point out, your forums join date is from August, which is two months, not three. When saying your join date, put the forums date, because that's the day you actually become a member of the community. 

Even if you're right with three months, that's still too short a time to be considered a vet candidate. Come back in four months.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 10/20/2013, 11:20 pm

oops well its going to be 3 months in a week and 3 days thats right I did the math

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

My vet app Empty Re:

Post by surv1v0r08 11/5/2013, 12:47 pm

In my opinion 3 months is not enough, I don't know you since I've been pretty inactive, but Veteran players must've invested allot of time into the Server. My recommendation is 6months, allot of players do not get the Trusted rank when they have played 3 months, though time isn't everything. Good application, you seem like a good player, just be patient about things, I'm sure you'll be a great Veteran Candidate to come.

~Surv
surv1v0r08
surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 7/5/2014, 9:03 pm

You have been there since the very beginning of my time here on the server when I first joined and built my first home in his town. You have put up with me modifying and 'upgrading' the town. You are fun to TS with and are a mature player for your age.
By the Emeralds intergraded in me.:
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/5/2014, 9:19 pm

mickdude2 wrote:
Accusing_panda4 wrote:How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:until the terrorists burn it to the ground
They've tried, my friend. They've tried. 

But I'd also like to point out, your forums join date is from August, which is two months, not three. When saying your join date, put the forums date, because that's the day you actually become a member of the community. 

Even if you're right with three months, that's still too short a time to be considered a vet candidate. Come back in four months.
You've now been here for almost 11 months. I'll vouch for that.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Accusing_panda4 7/5/2014, 9:41 pm

Well bump even though this wasn't supposed to be seen by anybody till a bit later when I was finished with it.XD

Accusing_panda4
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 7/6/2014, 1:10 am

My vet app Tumblr_n7mpgzydX41s8olgmo1_500
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/6/2014, 9:19 am

FerociousFeline wrote:My vet app Tumblr_n7mpgzydX41s8olgmo1_500
That is the most fantastic thing I've seen all morning. I vouch for this picture alone.

Oh yeah, and I'll vouch again for panda. He's a cool guy and all.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 7/6/2014, 10:51 am

My vet app Coolte12
Friendly and helpful
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner