Ya_MaMs_FaT_x - Member App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ya_MaMs_FaT_x - Member App

Post by YMFx on 10/19/2013, 7:13 pm

Topic Title: Minecraft username - Member App

Minecraft username: Ya_MaMs_Fat_x

Real name (recommended): Andy

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: the trusty old google of course.
How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a week now.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: about three times a day if possible.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Indeed.

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? seeing how often i'm on this server and how much more time i will be putting in i feel that having that member status and the privileges that it holds would benefit my gaming experience, also i don't plan on being anything but a fair player and will tend to help out anyone who's clueless on Pokemon, (unless they're being deliberate idiots). Other than that i also play with one of my friends on this server who is a member and he has bragging rights over me at the moment and i'd like to laugh in his face if i got it as well. ;)

Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ya_MaMs_FaT_x - Member App

Post by madscientist032 on 10/19/2013, 7:32 pm

If you are applying for Trainer for the Pixelmon server, I hate to break it to you but this is the wrong forums. The correct forums are located here oasispixelmon.forumotion.com

Feel free to copy-paste your post into the "apply for trainer" section of the Pixelmon forums.

EDIT: My apologies, I didn't notice that you had already posted on the Pixelmon forums. You may disregard this post.

However, if you would like to be member on SMP, I have no problem granting you the rank, as long as you've actually been online before.

Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top