The story of the Yes chest!

4 posters

Go down

The story of the Yes chest! Empty The story of the Yes chest!

Post by beefjerky7331 8/26/2013, 2:52 pm

One magical day a staff was messing with a plugin. In that plugin there was a lot of big confusing words but among those words was a glitch, not just any glitch but a glitch that could give life. During this glitched era the people of oasis were mining, farming, building, destroying, or just living but the people need a place to keep their stuff so they did it the only way they knew how, with a chest.
At this moment this is when chests were alive they were so happy when it first met it's owner they screamed Yes with joy, but sadly the chests were ignored, confused for a random spam. Then the chests were left alone, day after day the poor lonely chest was longing for it's owner, but still the poor little chest was abandoned.
Yet the chest all though alone it still had hope that one day it's owner would return and the chest would sit proudly with it's owners name floating in front of it's face.
Months have past with the chest sitting alone and now it sees no hope that it's owner shall return, it only sees the names of strangers running past the house. sadly the chest looks in the chat and see people talking about how it's owner was banned.
With no hope to spare the chest sits still wearing then name of the monster that abandoned it and griefed oasis.
Then one faithful day and admin steps into the house and looks at the little chest, alone and scared. until the admin breaks the sign and picks up the chest and smiles, but all the chest could manage to do was softly say "yes..."
Then from that day on the chest live in a big warm house where it met a friend a friend just like it and they could talk all day and that once lonely chest was now happy. The End.

This story was meant to raise chest awareness and to be nice to your chests and respect them they love you that's why they say YES when they see you, don't let anyone disrespect a chest and may they live for ever.

Last edited by beefjerky7331 on 8/26/2013, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
beefjerky7331
beefjerky7331
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

The story of the Yes chest! Empty Re: The story of the Yes chest!

Post by Mr_Big_Mac_Joe 8/26/2013, 5:23 pm

This clears up everything for me!!! I now understand the meaning of Minecraft Life!!!
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Mr_Big_Mac_Joe
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBigMacJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 8/26/2013, 6:29 pm

Holy Crap I finally get why my little chests say YES! :lol!:  "I Love you too little chests!" ~Apple
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/29/2013, 12:15 pm

Chest Liberation Front, 2013!! Free the abused chests! They need YOUR help!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down