Jonwoo2x's Member Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jonwoo2x's Member Application

Post by King Kiashi on 8/22/2013, 2:38 am

Minecraft username: Jonwoo2x is my MC,, but I'd prefer to go by King Kiashi when I get my own MC (jonwoo2x is my friend's extra MC he made for his friends to play on.)

Real name (recommended): N/A

Where did you find out about Oasis SMP?: Was looking on the server section of the Minecraft forums, specifically SMP, and decided to check Oasis out.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Started Saturday, I think, and played constantly for a few days.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Quite a bit, though school might make me a little busy when it crops up, but we'll see.

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: No

Name any Trusted, Trusted+, Artisans, Veterans, Architects, JrMods, Mods and/or Admins who would vouch for you (Do not assume, you have to specifically ask if they'll vouch): Caden_m and [JrMod] Izumi4kona

Why do you deserve Member status? How do we know you can be trusted? (please say more than just "I don't grief!"): I'm here to play Minecraft and have a good time like any other good-natured Minecraft player.  I simply wish to engage in friendly conversation with the people on the server, build, and generally play the game with them. I believe I should have Member status because I wish to be part of the Oasis community and I want to contribute to it. I really don't mean any ill will. Trust is something to be earned, though, so I can't just tell you to trust me—it doesn't work that way, but I promise you I won't do anything malicious, and I'll be certain to live up to that promise wholeheartedly for my entire stay here in your community. :)

Last edited by King Kiashi on 8/22/2013, 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just wanted to tell people to call me by King Kiashi rather than Jonwoo2x, since that's my friend's silly username choice >.>)

King Kiashi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jonwoo2x's Member Application

Post by Guest on 8/22/2013, 2:46 am

VOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
with sheep

Back to top Go down

Post by caden_m on 8/22/2013, 3:35 am

VVOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *my vouch is bigger than lina's*

WITH PANCAKE *again.. better :3* 

Great player. Fun to be around. Deserves this rank.

;3

caden_m
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2013, 4:08 am

can i double vouch
She likes luckystar
and ponies
and sheep
and sheep
and sheep
and SHEEP
SHEEEEP
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
triplevouchplzomgsheep

edit: cadenplz

Last edited by Lina on 8/22/2013, 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cadenplz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyorgtea on 8/22/2013, 12:19 pm

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Kyorgtea
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by surv1v0r08 on 8/22/2013, 3:48 pm

Izumi, I respect you, but if you just hand out vouches to people who like sheep the only rank that'll matter is JrMod.....

Anyways, while I'm here I'll drop a VOUCH!

Isn't that nice of me.....clown 

^ I don't know either....

surv1v0r08
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2013, 9:26 pm

*facebrick*
....my vouch translation...: She's friendly, active and a pleasure to have in chat....
(Really?.... I needed to explain myself?..Seriously.... This is just ridiculous.)
Don't you dare question my vouch worth. It's as good as anyone else's.

Back to top Go down

Post by flomzilla on 8/22/2013, 10:20 pm

King Kiashi wrote:(jonwoo2x is my friend's extra MC he made for his friends to play on.)
Erm, account security problems? No vouch if the account you're on isn't private. Too many people say that their friends go on their accounts as an excuse for griefing. If other people have the account password the account shouldn't have rank. Sorry, just my opinion...

flomzilla
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 8/22/2013, 10:59 pm

True^....
I don't see it as a huge issue if it's just a friend's unused extra account with one person using it. As long as it is the same person logging in each time; so far I've only seen one person on the account several times. Grief-clean record. Seems legit. Don't see why she needs to wait months until she gets her own mc account to join community, if the account is clearly only being used by one person.

Those are just my thoughts though... I don't like the idea of anyone having two people with access to the same account, even if it's only in use by one person, but if it is kept as only one person using oasis I don't see why it should hinder joining community.
Hell, cynder_firekitty uses his sister's account. [Trusted]. But only he uses it, and his sister never logs on it for Oasis. It can be done.

I usually don't explain my vouches this well on member apps, but I seriously think she'd be a good part of the community... Been very active in chat when logged in, hasn't griefed, and follows rules. Only one problem I had with her was a chat etiquette rule the first day joined. Been respectful to everyone.

I guess it's up to mod+ to decide if account is considered secure enough though :\

Back to top Go down

Post by King Kiashi on 8/23/2013, 3:44 pm

MOTHER OF-! I typed a huge reply that took forever and I was just finishing up but accidentally pressed a button that made me go back and lost it all.

Okay, so, in summary (or partial summary) I said that, well.. Okay, so a friend of mine whom is also a friend of my friend also plays on this account, but she's an irl friend (they both are) and has her own server and as artists we both understand that destroying other people's art is wrong. But that's not the point. I mean she's probably never heard of Oasis and out of the millions of servers out there the chances of her stumbling across this one is slim. Now, I would tell her not to come on here, but I have been having difficulties contacting her... (Send me an e-mail! I reply! No answer! Tell me to get on Skype to explain something the next day on Ps3 Network! Never gets on! (or at least I couldn't catch her)

So, um, I guess that makes this account too insecure for you guys. I know you guys are reeeaaaallly wary of new peeps, and I'd be too. To me, griefing is the equivalent of walking into an art classroom, taking a few paint bottles, and walking around the room pouring them all over people's art while laughing without a care in the world. And then proceeding to shred said art to pieces. Despicable, disgusting behavior that lacks any respect for people's hard work. I don't want anybody screwing around with my art and ruining something I worked very hard on, the same to anything I build in Minecraft. And you should treat people how you want to be treated.

I mean, it's up to you guys. I really don't think my friend will ever come into the picture, I really don't(but I felt that it should be mentioned), and I assure you I don't like this one bit either (having your own account is like having your own territory: it's yours, nobody even has the ability to take it and tamper with it (except hackers and junk). But, um, I understand if you say no. I know the situation sounds rather unusual, and unusual things can be pretty iffy.

But, I can still have my own forum account and I can still play and chat on the server as a guest, but I'm aware that ranks exist to give people a sense of belonging to the community (and organizing people and powers, of course) and guests are just kind of outside of that, so it's rather disappointing. I mean, you guys are one of the nicest communities I've met. You're all so friendly, helpful, kind, and thankfully pretty patient, since I'm still kind of a newbie. I really want to join you guys.

So, um, I think I have barely enough for a Minecraft account (or just short, not sure. Half of it is in change as well.), but I absolutely *hate* spending all of my money in one go; I always prefer to have some left over. So I'm not sure. I'd have to ask, too.

Well, I'll just be hanging around. .... Unless I can't be a guest either because of that? :(

King Kiashi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 on 8/26/2013, 7:19 pm

Approved! Jonwoo2x is now member rank.

madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032