Lina's slight afk for next couple days

2 posters

Go down

Lina's slight afk for next couple days Empty Lina's slight afk for next couple days

Post by Guest 8/4/2013, 8:26 pm

It's that time of year again, when I am forced to go on vacation with family.
I (and my brother momogowi as well) will be sort of inactive Monday and Tuesday. 
Going to Great Wolf Lodge indoor water park with my cousin Alonzo, bro, Mom, Dad (unfortunately), and my Aunt. We are leaving tomorrow morning really early, If I'm able to wake up I will try to log on before we leave to check things. I am bringing my laptop with me to hotel, since there will be a safe there to lock it in. I won't be on much during the day though, and probably an hour or two at most both days.

Current residents of Voltage, if you find griefs report them immediately to any staff online. My brother is basically the grief patrol for the entire town who alerts me when things are off so I can fix before people even notice... and both of us will be inactive during the next 2 days xD

Normal activity will resume Wednesday.
Until then, have this cactus:Lina's slight afk for next couple days 758422

Back to top Go down

Lina's slight afk for next couple days Empty Re: Lina's slight afk for next couple days

Post by Grimtongue 8/5/2013, 10:14 am

Since my survival home is so close to Voltage, I can inspect it from time to time and report any grief I see.  Have fun on vacation.
Grimtongue
Grimtongue
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Lina's slight afk for next couple days Empty Re: Lina's slight afk for next couple days

Post by Revilo410 8/5/2013, 2:57 pm

Hope you have a great time on holidays :D!!!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down